I'm going to China (Pear River Delta area) for the first time for work. Don't know how much free time I'll have, but is there anything I should look out for? From a menswear perspective or just in general.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:27 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 735post #11011 of 172121/10/13 at 8:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11012 of 172121/10/13 at 9:14ampost #11013 of 172121/10/13 at 9:21ampost #11014 of 172121/10/13 at 10:00ampost #11015 of 172121/10/13 at 2:26pm
Is Obenauf's LP or some other product like that recommended for white to off-white leather sneakers? I recently got some CP Achilles knockoffs by Marc Jacobs (in person, they are actually more attractive than the Achilles) and want to protect them. However, many people say Obenauf's and other leather protectors darken the leather, which might completely ruin the visual emphasis a white sneaker is supposed to provide. What can apply to my sneakers to protect them?post #11016 of 172121/10/13 at 2:56pmObenauf LP is a brownish paste (beeswax I think) so I wouldn't use it on white shoes. It darkened my Katahdins noticably. I've never used it buy maybe you can check into Snoseal spray or something. People use it on suede for waterproofing so I don't think it would do anything to the color but you should ask around first.
You're wearing sneakers though so I wouldn't worry too much about it. White sneakers look better beat up.post #11017 of 172121/10/13 at 3:30pmpost #11018 of 172121/10/13 at 4:12pmDoes anyone have any experience with the sizing of Band of Outsiders outerwear jackets in comparison to their shirts? I normally wear a large BoO button down, but the measurements from a size 2 (medium) sport coat, match a bunch of jackets I recently had made. So does the outerwear/sports coat/blazer fit more true to size?post #11019 of 172121/10/13 at 4:56pmpost #11020 of 172121/10/13 at 5:21pmDebating on one of these three belts to wear with jeans:
Opinions or something else?post #11021 of 172121/10/13 at 5:41pmpost #11022 of 172121/10/13 at 6:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr Sola
Debating on one of these three belts to wear with jeans:
Opinions or something else?
Not familiar with the latter two, but I do like my Tanner Goods belt. The other two are made from good leather though.post #11023 of 172121/10/13 at 7:21pmpost #11024 of 172121/10/13 at 7:40pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Saphir Medaille d Or products, other than the pommadier and polish... 7 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...