I'm going to China (Pear River Delta area) for the first time for work. Don't know how much free time I'll have, but is there anything I should look out for? From a menswear perspective or just in general.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:33 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 735post #11011 of 170191/10/13 at 8:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11012 of 170191/10/13 at 9:14ampost #11013 of 170191/10/13 at 9:21ampost #11014 of 170191/10/13 at 10:00ampost #11015 of 170191/10/13 at 2:26pm
Is Obenauf's LP or some other product like that recommended for white to off-white leather sneakers? I recently got some CP Achilles knockoffs by Marc Jacobs (in person, they are actually more attractive than the Achilles) and want to protect them. However, many people say Obenauf's and other leather protectors darken the leather, which might completely ruin the visual emphasis a white sneaker is supposed to provide. What can apply to my sneakers to protect them?post #11016 of 170191/10/13 at 2:56pmObenauf LP is a brownish paste (beeswax I think) so I wouldn't use it on white shoes. It darkened my Katahdins noticably. I've never used it buy maybe you can check into Snoseal spray or something. People use it on suede for waterproofing so I don't think it would do anything to the color but you should ask around first.
You're wearing sneakers though so I wouldn't worry too much about it. White sneakers look better beat up.post #11017 of 170191/10/13 at 3:30pmpost #11018 of 170191/10/13 at 4:12pmDoes anyone have any experience with the sizing of Band of Outsiders outerwear jackets in comparison to their shirts? I normally wear a large BoO button down, but the measurements from a size 2 (medium) sport coat, match a bunch of jackets I recently had made. So does the outerwear/sports coat/blazer fit more true to size?post #11019 of 170191/10/13 at 4:56pmpost #11020 of 170191/10/13 at 5:21pmDebating on one of these three belts to wear with jeans:
Opinions or something else?post #11021 of 170191/10/13 at 5:41pmpost #11022 of 170191/10/13 at 6:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr Sola
Debating on one of these three belts to wear with jeans:
Opinions or something else?
Not familiar with the latter two, but I do like my Tanner Goods belt. The other two are made from good leather though.post #11023 of 170191/10/13 at 7:21pmpost #11024 of 170191/10/13 at 7:40pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 32 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › People on Yelp: Why do you all suck? 2 minutes ago
- › ISAIA-Suede-Jacket-sz-40R-US-50R-EU-$3795 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › NWT Barena Torceo Jacket Carbone Black Vignove - 54 6 minutes ago
- › WTB: Dior Homme B28 and B50 Sneakers in a size 45-46 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...