Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:26 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 734
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10997 of 171421/8/13 at 2:50ampost #10998 of 171421/8/13 at 8:45ampost #10999 of 171421/8/13 at 2:19pmpost #11000 of 171421/8/13 at 5:34pm
Accidentally posted this in classic menswear :P. I have two questions about jeans. I've been wearing a pear of Levi's 508s in "rigid envy" for about 3 months and they fit relatively well. The only issue is after I washed them for the first time they became too short. I've also been reading a lot about raw denim during these last couple of months and have my eyes on a pair of ST-100Xs from 3sixteen. Anyway, I guess my questions are: "How does the fit compare between these two jeans?" and "If I purchase the ST-100Xs, are there any special precautions I should take if they need to be tailored?"post #11001 of 171421/8/13 at 8:58pmpost #11002 of 171421/8/13 at 10:43pmQuote:Take a look at Epaulet rivet chinos. Great product for price and slim cut w/ decent thigh room. Also fully alterable at tailor so you can size up for thigh room & get waist taken in.post #11003 of 171421/8/13 at 11:11pmHas anyone seen or heard from Colby in the last couple years?
If not, any recommendations for high quality boxer briefs now that he and MJK are out of business (I assume)? I know this is a blast from the past, but I adored his boxers, and don't know where to turn. I've owned boxer briefs from almost every major retailer I can think of, and none of them keep their shape/elastic after a few washes.post #11004 of 171421/9/13 at 6:11ampost #11005 of 171421/9/13 at 10:30ampost #11006 of 171421/9/13 at 12:38pm
Im looking to pick up a few blazers. Probably going to find some second hand on ebay.
Any brands in particular people like? Slim fit is preferred.
There seems to be a ton of Brooks Brothers blazers on ebay, heard mixed reviews on them.
Hickory freeman everyone seems to like, price is a little high
Anything else?post #11007 of 171421/9/13 at 12:53pmpost #11008 of 171421/9/13 at 2:19pmI generally have no outerwear pieces and am in need of a few. Recommendations?
Want to spend $80-100 max for new/used. Location is East Bay Area, lately the weather has been high 50's. Hits around high 30's at night. Will probably starting touching 60's in February though.
Mostly XS, P2P 18-19".post #11009 of 171421/9/13 at 2:33pmpost #11010 of 171421/9/13 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by thethreeman
Has anyone seen or heard from Colby in the last couple years?
If not, any recommendations for high quality boxer briefs now that he and MJK are out of business (I assume)? I know this is a blast from the past, but I adored his boxers, and don't know where to turn. I've owned boxer briefs from almost every major retailer I can think of, and none of them keep their shape/elastic after a few washes.
not sure I'd refer to them as 'high quality' but american apparel boxer briefs have held up pretty well for me (certainly more than a couple washes) and come in lively colors. also like ralph lauren stuff.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 9 minutes ago
- › What one fashion item helps you stand out? 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan