Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:44 am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 734post #10997 of 177311/8/13 at 2:50ampost #10998 of 177311/8/13 at 8:45ampost #10999 of 177311/8/13 at 2:19pmpost #11000 of 177311/8/13 at 5:34pm
Accidentally posted this in classic menswear :P. I have two questions about jeans. I've been wearing a pear of Levi's 508s in "rigid envy" for about 3 months and they fit relatively well. The only issue is after I washed them for the first time they became too short. I've also been reading a lot about raw denim during these last couple of months and have my eyes on a pair of ST-100Xs from 3sixteen. Anyway, I guess my questions are: "How does the fit compare between these two jeans?" and "If I purchase the ST-100Xs, are there any special precautions I should take if they need to be tailored?"post #11001 of 177311/8/13 at 8:58pmpost #11002 of 177311/8/13 at 10:43pmQuote:Take a look at Epaulet rivet chinos. Great product for price and slim cut w/ decent thigh room. Also fully alterable at tailor so you can size up for thigh room & get waist taken in.post #11003 of 177311/8/13 at 11:11pmHas anyone seen or heard from Colby in the last couple years?
If not, any recommendations for high quality boxer briefs now that he and MJK are out of business (I assume)? I know this is a blast from the past, but I adored his boxers, and don't know where to turn. I've owned boxer briefs from almost every major retailer I can think of, and none of them keep their shape/elastic after a few washes.post #11004 of 177311/9/13 at 6:11ampost #11005 of 177311/9/13 at 10:30ampost #11006 of 177311/9/13 at 12:38pm
Im looking to pick up a few blazers. Probably going to find some second hand on ebay.
Any brands in particular people like? Slim fit is preferred.
There seems to be a ton of Brooks Brothers blazers on ebay, heard mixed reviews on them.
Hickory freeman everyone seems to like, price is a little high
Anything else?post #11007 of 177311/9/13 at 12:53pmpost #11008 of 177311/9/13 at 2:19pmI generally have no outerwear pieces and am in need of a few. Recommendations?
Want to spend $80-100 max for new/used. Location is East Bay Area, lately the weather has been high 50's. Hits around high 30's at night. Will probably starting touching 60's in February though.
Mostly XS, P2P 18-19".post #11009 of 177311/9/13 at 2:33pmpost #11010 of 177311/9/13 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by thethreeman
Has anyone seen or heard from Colby in the last couple years?
If not, any recommendations for high quality boxer briefs now that he and MJK are out of business (I assume)? I know this is a blast from the past, but I adored his boxers, and don't know where to turn. I've owned boxer briefs from almost every major retailer I can think of, and none of them keep their shape/elastic after a few washes.
not sure I'd refer to them as 'high quality' but american apparel boxer briefs have held up pretty well for me (certainly more than a couple washes) and come in lively colors. also like ralph lauren stuff.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 seconds ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 seconds ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Atom Blucher 8.5D Tremont x Leffot 11 minutes ago
- › La Vera Sartoria Napoletana suit EU 50. US 40. 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding