Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:39 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 734
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10997 of 172081/8/13 at 2:50ampost #10998 of 172081/8/13 at 8:45ampost #10999 of 172081/8/13 at 2:19pmpost #11000 of 172081/8/13 at 5:34pm
Accidentally posted this in classic menswear :P. I have two questions about jeans. I've been wearing a pear of Levi's 508s in "rigid envy" for about 3 months and they fit relatively well. The only issue is after I washed them for the first time they became too short. I've also been reading a lot about raw denim during these last couple of months and have my eyes on a pair of ST-100Xs from 3sixteen. Anyway, I guess my questions are: "How does the fit compare between these two jeans?" and "If I purchase the ST-100Xs, are there any special precautions I should take if they need to be tailored?"post #11001 of 172081/8/13 at 8:58pmpost #11002 of 172081/8/13 at 10:43pmQuote:Take a look at Epaulet rivet chinos. Great product for price and slim cut w/ decent thigh room. Also fully alterable at tailor so you can size up for thigh room & get waist taken in.post #11003 of 172081/8/13 at 11:11pmHas anyone seen or heard from Colby in the last couple years?
If not, any recommendations for high quality boxer briefs now that he and MJK are out of business (I assume)? I know this is a blast from the past, but I adored his boxers, and don't know where to turn. I've owned boxer briefs from almost every major retailer I can think of, and none of them keep their shape/elastic after a few washes.post #11004 of 172081/9/13 at 6:11ampost #11005 of 172081/9/13 at 10:30ampost #11006 of 172081/9/13 at 12:38pm
Im looking to pick up a few blazers. Probably going to find some second hand on ebay.
Any brands in particular people like? Slim fit is preferred.
There seems to be a ton of Brooks Brothers blazers on ebay, heard mixed reviews on them.
Hickory freeman everyone seems to like, price is a little high
Anything else?post #11007 of 172081/9/13 at 12:53pmpost #11008 of 172081/9/13 at 2:19pmI generally have no outerwear pieces and am in need of a few. Recommendations?
Want to spend $80-100 max for new/used. Location is East Bay Area, lately the weather has been high 50's. Hits around high 30's at night. Will probably starting touching 60's in February though.
Mostly XS, P2P 18-19".post #11009 of 172081/9/13 at 2:33pmpost #11010 of 172081/9/13 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by thethreeman
Has anyone seen or heard from Colby in the last couple years?
If not, any recommendations for high quality boxer briefs now that he and MJK are out of business (I assume)? I know this is a blast from the past, but I adored his boxers, and don't know where to turn. I've owned boxer briefs from almost every major retailer I can think of, and none of them keep their shape/elastic after a few washes.
not sure I'd refer to them as 'high quality' but american apparel boxer briefs have held up pretty well for me (certainly more than a couple washes) and come in lively colors. also like ralph lauren stuff.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 17 seconds ago
- › Caruso for Barney's NY cotton & silk blazer 48IT / 38US Handmade in... 33 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Recommendation for tuxedo tailor in Shanghai 53 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 58 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › 5 left! LOWEST PRICES ON THE 'NET █ NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label... 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...