I want something that is going to be durable and well-constructed as well! I am going to check out Topmans though! Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 729
Styleforum Top Picks
Any reliable companies that sell jackets similar to
This company angeljackets seems a bit shady.
This peacoat was on Hautelook yesterday and ended today. I didn't noticed until I came home and saw a sign on the website saying it ended =[
Does anyone know where to get this peacoat or one that is verrryyyyy similar to it? I usually don't like peacoats but this one hit the spot, unfortunately it got away.
i'm a big fan of the uniqlo dry packaged shirts. dont shrink, fit me well. they run about a half size to a full size large though.
uniqlo's premium cotton shirts are made of really nice cotton but they dont fit me as well (sizing is normal on these ones) even on a size up from the dry packaged. also they dont sell them on the UK site anymore. i think the US may still have them. worth looking into.
I think your best bet would be American Apparel or H&M. I like H&M V-necks. The 'V' isn't too deep and they cost like $5 and have pretty much every color available. The fit is awesome as well.
For crew neck t-shirts I go with American Apparel. As tall and slim, they fit me perfect. Although a bit more pricey, I still wear AA shirts that I bought four years ago.
The golden bear varsities don't fit very well imo, too boxy..
AA "loose summer crew" is awesome for the price, if you're willing to pay more acne makes great tees
Altering a sweater that's too long, can it be done? For what it's worth it's a cheap acrylic blend, I just like the pattern on it and it fits nicely it's just like 2 or 3 inches too long lol. Only reason I ask is because I normally don't hear of people altering sweaters. Also, if shortened there would be no more ribbing on the bottom and that would probably look funny? Body could use a small taper too if possible
I can't go with H&M because I don't have a store within a hundred miles of me. I wish I did because those are some cheap shirts!! I think I am going to just order one from Everlane, American Apparel, Alternative Apparel, and Uniqlo and just see what I like the most. Unfortunately Uniqlo only has dry packaged v necks in my size available right now
Thanks for the input fellas!
RL, anything above Chaps/Lauren is fine. That is probably it.
And yes, you can wear brown and grey like that, depending.
Anybody have a recommendation for some good quality washed denim. Would prefer a slightly relaxed cut, dark in color but needs to be softer than raw denim, and preferably selvage. My dad was lamenting the lack of nice dark denim in his wardrobe and I'd like to get him some for his birthday...but he's in his mid-50's and isn't going to be into the stiffness of raw denim, nor the more modern slim cuts.
What is your price range? I would probably go for RRL in the straight fit. You can find it on ebay in the $100 to $150 range.
RL black label is good quality and $100 is a pretty good price as I believe retail starts at around 300 . Only get it if you like the shirt and the fit though. Don't buy it just because it is a good brand because you probably wouldn't wear it much.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- › Official Sales Alert thread 53 seconds ago
- › The 2013 Styleforvm Christmas Beer-it-Forward Thread of Epicly... 1 minute ago
- › Making Shoe Polish at Home 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Auction Thread for the Styleforum 2013 Holiday Charity Drive for... 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 3 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 4 minutes ago
- › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw