I want something that is going to be durable and well-constructed as well! I am going to check out Topmans though! Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 729
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10922 of 1728012/31/12 at 9:57pm
Any reliable companies that sell jackets similar to
This company angeljackets seems a bit shady.
-Johnpost #10923 of 1728012/31/12 at 10:24pmpost #10924 of 1728012/31/12 at 10:25pm
This peacoat was on Hautelook yesterday and ended today. I didn't noticed until I came home and saw a sign on the website saying it ended =[
Does anyone know where to get this peacoat or one that is verrryyyyy similar to it? I usually don't like peacoats but this one hit the spot, unfortunately it got away.post #10925 of 172801/1/13 at 4:20amQuote:
i'm a big fan of the uniqlo dry packaged shirts. dont shrink, fit me well. they run about a half size to a full size large though.
uniqlo's premium cotton shirts are made of really nice cotton but they dont fit me as well (sizing is normal on these ones) even on a size up from the dry packaged. also they dont sell them on the UK site anymore. i think the US may still have them. worth looking into.post #10926 of 172801/1/13 at 2:01pmQuote:
I think your best bet would be American Apparel or H&M. I like H&M V-necks. The 'V' isn't too deep and they cost like $5 and have pretty much every color available. The fit is awesome as well.
For crew neck t-shirts I go with American Apparel. As tall and slim, they fit me perfect. Although a bit more pricey, I still wear AA shirts that I bought four years ago.post #10927 of 172801/1/13 at 2:53pm
The golden bear varsities don't fit very well imo, too boxy..
AA "loose summer crew" is awesome for the price, if you're willing to pay more acne makes great teespost #10928 of 172801/1/13 at 3:14pmpost #10929 of 172801/1/13 at 7:39pm
Altering a sweater that's too long, can it be done? For what it's worth it's a cheap acrylic blend, I just like the pattern on it and it fits nicely it's just like 2 or 3 inches too long lol. Only reason I ask is because I normally don't hear of people altering sweaters. Also, if shortened there would be no more ribbing on the bottom and that would probably look funny? Body could use a small taper too if possiblepost #10930 of 172801/1/13 at 8:31pm
I can't go with H&M because I don't have a store within a hundred miles of me. I wish I did because those are some cheap shirts!! I think I am going to just order one from Everlane, American Apparel, Alternative Apparel, and Uniqlo and just see what I like the most. Unfortunately Uniqlo only has dry packaged v necks in my size available right now
Thanks for the input fellas!post #10931 of 172801/2/13 at 6:50amAnybody have a recommendation for some good quality washed denim. Would prefer a slightly relaxed cut, dark in color but needs to be softer than raw denim, and preferably selvage. My dad was lamenting the lack of nice dark denim in his wardrobe and I'd like to get him some for his birthday...but he's in his mid-50's and isn't going to be into the stiffness of raw denim, nor the more modern slim cuts.post #10932 of 172801/2/13 at 11:29ampost #10933 of 172801/2/13 at 12:46pmQuote:
RL, anything above Chaps/Lauren is fine. That is probably it.
And yes, you can wear brown and grey like that, depending.post #10934 of 172801/2/13 at 2:20pmpost #10935 of 172801/2/13 at 2:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by slide13
Anybody have a recommendation for some good quality washed denim. Would prefer a slightly relaxed cut, dark in color but needs to be softer than raw denim, and preferably selvage. My dad was lamenting the lack of nice dark denim in his wardrobe and I'd like to get him some for his birthday...but he's in his mid-50's and isn't going to be into the stiffness of raw denim, nor the more modern slim cuts.
What is your price range? I would probably go for RRL in the straight fit. You can find it on ebay in the $100 to $150 range.Quote:
RL black label is good quality and $100 is a pretty good price as I believe retail starts at around 300 . Only get it if you like the shirt and the fit though. Don't buy it just because it is a good brand because you probably wouldn't wear it much.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Patrik Ervell x Carson Street Clothiers Charcoal/Navy Leather... 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 25 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...