Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 728post #10906 of 1703212/30/12 at 6:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10907 of 1703212/30/12 at 8:40pmpost #10908 of 1703212/30/12 at 9:50pm
Doesn't Unionmade have something similar from Golden Bear?Quote:Originally Posted by sorabji
I'm looking for a blue/navy unconstructed cotton blazer that's very casual.. something like this:
What else is there?
Apolis Civilian Blazer. Ted Baker stuff. r by 45rpm for Japanese workwear riffspost #10909 of 1703212/30/12 at 10:21pmpost #10910 of 1703212/30/12 at 10:46pmpost #10911 of 1703212/30/12 at 11:03pmpost #10912 of 1703212/31/12 at 2:58ampost #10913 of 1703212/31/12 at 3:31ampost #10914 of 1703212/31/12 at 7:23ampost #10915 of 1703212/31/12 at 8:31ampost #10916 of 1703212/31/12 at 8:46am
I have a short-sleeve crew neck I'm thinking about wearing underneath a long-sleeve crew neck. The neck opening of the inner shirt is narrower than the outer shirt so it shows slightly. Any opinions on this? Should I just ditch the inner shirt?
If it's OK to wear both, should the colors of the two shirts match (e.g. light/light, dark/dark) or would a white inner shirt go with everything?
Still a style newbie, so any advice appreciated. Thanks.post #10917 of 1703212/31/12 at 10:13amQuote:
Thanks! I think I will just order one and see how it fits! If it fits nice then I'll order a bunch! If it doesn't..well, then oh well haha.
I have another question. I have zero! Oxfords in my closet right now Can anyone point me to a few good brands of Oxfords? I was looking at Uniqlo's and Everlane's. I think Everlane runs a little slimmer in the chest and neck which I am not to fond of. Plus uniqlo is a bit cheaper and I heard they are decent quality. Any other suggestions out there?post #10918 of 1703212/31/12 at 2:49pmAnyone have experience w/ the non-Southwick (so, made in China) Jack Spade suiting/sport coats? Found a really good deal on a blazer online but don't want to grab if its shitty. In general I like a lot of their items as basics but at retail they seem stupidly overpriced to me--like J.Crew at 30%+ more w/ no appreciable upgrade in quality. Except for the made in USA items. Those are a step up from J.Crew for sure--though Epaulet offers similar styles that are domestically made for less in numerous cases, sometimes from the same factories (Southwick).post #10919 of 1703212/31/12 at 6:10pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Recent purchases - Part II 51 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Nike Roshe GS Hyper Rose et Blanc Junior Femme 16 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 16 minutes ago
- › Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boots - 8.5D - WORN ONCE 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › Nike Free 5.0 V2 Essex Black White Silver Men's Size UK 6~9 22 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...