Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:00 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 728post #10906 of 1759412/30/12 at 6:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10907 of 1759412/30/12 at 8:40pmpost #10908 of 1759412/30/12 at 9:50pm
Doesn't Unionmade have something similar from Golden Bear?Quote:Originally Posted by sorabji
I'm looking for a blue/navy unconstructed cotton blazer that's very casual.. something like this:
What else is there?
Apolis Civilian Blazer. Ted Baker stuff. r by 45rpm for Japanese workwear riffspost #10909 of 1759412/30/12 at 10:21pmpost #10910 of 1759412/30/12 at 10:46pmpost #10911 of 1759412/30/12 at 11:03pmpost #10912 of 1759412/31/12 at 2:58ampost #10913 of 1759412/31/12 at 3:31ampost #10914 of 1759412/31/12 at 7:23ampost #10915 of 1759412/31/12 at 8:31ampost #10916 of 1759412/31/12 at 8:46am
I have a short-sleeve crew neck I'm thinking about wearing underneath a long-sleeve crew neck. The neck opening of the inner shirt is narrower than the outer shirt so it shows slightly. Any opinions on this? Should I just ditch the inner shirt?
If it's OK to wear both, should the colors of the two shirts match (e.g. light/light, dark/dark) or would a white inner shirt go with everything?
Still a style newbie, so any advice appreciated. Thanks.post #10917 of 1759412/31/12 at 10:13amQuote:
Thanks! I think I will just order one and see how it fits! If it fits nice then I'll order a bunch! If it doesn't..well, then oh well haha.
I have another question. I have zero! Oxfords in my closet right now Can anyone point me to a few good brands of Oxfords? I was looking at Uniqlo's and Everlane's. I think Everlane runs a little slimmer in the chest and neck which I am not to fond of. Plus uniqlo is a bit cheaper and I heard they are decent quality. Any other suggestions out there?post #10918 of 1759412/31/12 at 2:49pmAnyone have experience w/ the non-Southwick (so, made in China) Jack Spade suiting/sport coats? Found a really good deal on a blazer online but don't want to grab if its shitty. In general I like a lot of their items as basics but at retail they seem stupidly overpriced to me--like J.Crew at 30%+ more w/ no appreciable upgrade in quality. Except for the made in USA items. Those are a step up from J.Crew for sure--though Epaulet offers similar styles that are domestically made for less in numerous cases, sometimes from the same factories (Southwick).post #10919 of 1759412/31/12 at 6:10pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden SHELL CORDOVAN Color 8 chukka boot size 8.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best Tailor in Chicago for Alterations? 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?