You guys were right. Both 3sixteen and Kiya at Self Edge got back to me incredibly quickly. I'm sending the jeans back tomorrow for repairs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 9:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 723
Styleforum Top Picks
They fit TTS according to the H&M x MMM thread. So you would be a 45.
It's called a funnel neck. Google funnel neck hoodie and you should see some.
I bought this leather jacket today at Hackett London, La Roca Village Outlet for 350 Euros. I really like the style, the color, the quality, I am only not sure about the fit. In terms of vertical lenght it barely reaches my waist, and as a result my belt will be visible every time I wear it. Other than that it fits pretty well in my arms and back. I am attaching a picture so you can see it.
Is it a good style, or should I bring it back?
I'm looking for a top to match an outfit, something casual. More specifically, I'm looking for a button down or open hoodie (no zipper). Something fairly thin, so it clings to the body somewhat, if you know what I mean. I see some stores label these as hooded tee's, but yeah, most hoodies I come across are zippered or pullovers. Do you know where to find what I'm talking about?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Engineered Garments Workaday Thermal Hoody 10 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 10 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 17 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...