You guys were right. Both 3sixteen and Kiya at Self Edge got back to me incredibly quickly. I'm sending the jeans back tomorrow for repairs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 723
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10832 of 1728212/17/12 at 6:26pmpost #10833 of 1728212/17/12 at 6:30pmpost #10834 of 1728212/17/12 at 6:50pmpost #10835 of 1728212/17/12 at 7:39pmpost #10836 of 1728212/17/12 at 8:01pmpost #10837 of 1728212/17/12 at 9:08pmpost #10838 of 1728212/17/12 at 9:13pmpost #10839 of 1728212/18/12 at 1:28am
They fit TTS according to the H&M x MMM thread. So you would be a 45.Quote:
It's called a funnel neck. Google funnel neck hoodie and you should see some.post #10840 of 1728212/18/12 at 1:56ampost #10841 of 1728212/18/12 at 2:20pmpost #10842 of 1728212/18/12 at 2:56pmpost #10843 of 1728212/18/12 at 5:33pm
I bought this leather jacket today at Hackett London, La Roca Village Outlet for 350 Euros. I really like the style, the color, the quality, I am only not sure about the fit. In terms of vertical lenght it barely reaches my waist, and as a result my belt will be visible every time I wear it. Other than that it fits pretty well in my arms and back. I am attaching a picture so you can see it.
Is it a good style, or should I bring it back?post #10844 of 1728212/18/12 at 6:18pm
I'm looking for a top to match an outfit, something casual. More specifically, I'm looking for a button down or open hoodie (no zipper). Something fairly thin, so it clings to the body somewhat, if you know what I mean. I see some stores label these as hooded tee's, but yeah, most hoodies I come across are zippered or pullovers. Do you know where to find what I'm talking about?post #10845 of 1728212/19/12 at 10:32am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Han Kjobenhavn Subglasses - Timeless, Hauss, Ed, Janitor, State -... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden LHS Snuff Suede Mocs 9D - Van Last as New 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Vintage The North Face High Capacity Rear Backpack Fanny Pack Black 12 minutes ago
- › BNWT Gitman Brothers Vintage "Good Catch" Shirt Size Small 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 20 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 30 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...