What do you think of the color? Sale ends tonight so I need a quick answer please. Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 719
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10772 of 1721212/3/12 at 4:56pmpost #10773 of 1721212/4/12 at 12:44am
I was wondering: What is the most expensive denim available. Excluded are jeans like these from Gucci with expensive stones on them and also excluded are denim jeans that are not being made anymore like the oldest 'known' levi's.post #10774 of 1721212/4/12 at 12:58amQuote:Originally Posted by Somar
I was wondering: What is the most expensive denim available. Excluded are jeans like these from Gucci with expensive stones on them and also excluded are denim jeans that are not being made anymore like the oldest 'known' levi's.
why would you need to know that?post #10775 of 1721212/4/12 at 1:26am
That's a secret!!!
I'm writing an article and there is an unfinished sentence that says something like: ''The prices of decent pair of Raw denim start at $80 and can go up to .......''. I want to fill in the blankspost #10776 of 1721212/4/12 at 10:22ampost #10777 of 1721212/4/12 at 9:14pmpost #10778 of 1721212/5/12 at 9:21ampost #10779 of 1721212/5/12 at 9:52ampost #10780 of 1721212/5/12 at 1:26pmpost #10781 of 1721212/5/12 at 3:15pmpost #10782 of 1721212/5/12 at 8:28pmpost #10783 of 1721212/5/12 at 8:56pmQuote:
If you can barely button them, and if they are so tight they're uncomfortable, I'd return them. Dior jeans don't really stretch very much.post #10784 of 1721212/5/12 at 10:51pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Has any bought from "CMAX shoes"? 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...