What do you think of the color? Sale ends tonight so I need a quick answer please. Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 719
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10772 of 1703212/3/12 at 4:56pmpost #10773 of 1703212/4/12 at 12:44am
I was wondering: What is the most expensive denim available. Excluded are jeans like these from Gucci with expensive stones on them and also excluded are denim jeans that are not being made anymore like the oldest 'known' levi's.post #10774 of 1703212/4/12 at 12:58amQuote:Originally Posted by Somar
I was wondering: What is the most expensive denim available. Excluded are jeans like these from Gucci with expensive stones on them and also excluded are denim jeans that are not being made anymore like the oldest 'known' levi's.
why would you need to know that?post #10775 of 1703212/4/12 at 1:26am
That's a secret!!!
I'm writing an article and there is an unfinished sentence that says something like: ''The prices of decent pair of Raw denim start at $80 and can go up to .......''. I want to fill in the blankspost #10776 of 1703212/4/12 at 10:22ampost #10777 of 1703212/4/12 at 9:14pmpost #10778 of 1703212/5/12 at 9:21ampost #10779 of 1703212/5/12 at 9:52ampost #10780 of 1703212/5/12 at 1:26pmpost #10781 of 1703212/5/12 at 3:15pmpost #10782 of 1703212/5/12 at 8:28pmpost #10783 of 1703212/5/12 at 8:56pmQuote:
If you can barely button them, and if they are so tight they're uncomfortable, I'd return them. Dior jeans don't really stretch very much.post #10784 of 1703212/5/12 at 10:51pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Architecture Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 14 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots Iron Ranger style# 4584 -- size 11.5D -- near new 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...