Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:23 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 708post #10606 of 1745311/19/12 at 10:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10607 of 1745311/19/12 at 11:17pmpost #10608 of 1745311/20/12 at 1:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Bateman87
Can anyone direct me to some ~$500 leather jacket brands? I've been searching around for hours and everyone recommends TOJ, but it's a bit too much for me, plus the two month wait defeats the purpose a bit.
I'm looking for a slim fit urban style kind of jacket. Any pointers? Schott and Vanson weren't doing it for me.
are you sure you've seen all their models?
the moto, collared moto, cwu-45 and the a-2 are all classic models, and are worth keeping an eye out for on B&S and sufupost #10609 of 1745311/20/12 at 2:02ampost #10610 of 1745311/20/12 at 4:11amQuote:
Yea, I looked through them all and really like the collared moto, but it's too expensive for me right now and don't want to wait 2 months.
As for B&S, I have a rather uncommon size at 5'7", 115 lbs, so I gave up on used clothing a long time ago.post #10611 of 1745311/20/12 at 5:19ampost #10612 of 1745311/20/12 at 5:39amhow does Uniqlo compare to Lands End, American Apparel and J. Crew quality? I am in need of buying basic T's, and basic short sleeved polo's and I'm planning on getting A LOT. About 20 shirts as they will be my everyday casual wear. As of now, I have about 5 SS Polo's from Uniqlo and I really like the fit but if the other brands are better in terms of quality then I just might switch.post #10613 of 1745311/20/12 at 6:29ampost #10614 of 1745311/20/12 at 8:53ampost #10615 of 1745311/20/12 at 11:46am
I'm french, so sorry for my english.
I bough the new Gap x GQ BLK DNM Slim Fit Jeans, anyway, I receive them today, and it's the first time I buy slim fit jeans ... I lost alot of weight, so I tough, why not !
So, my question is, is that normal that the material is stretchy? I actually don't mind it, just curious if it's like that for all slim fit.
thanks!post #10616 of 1745311/20/12 at 12:01pmpost #10617 of 1745311/20/12 at 12:02pmpost #10618 of 1745311/20/12 at 1:15pmpost #10619 of 1745311/20/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
Okay, I see ! It's just weird, they really look diff. then the pic on the web site ... I wish I could find somebody on the forum who bough them so I can compare !
thanks for the answer!post #10620 of 1745311/20/12 at 1:28pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories