Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:50 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 708post #10606 of 1727911/19/12 at 10:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10607 of 1727911/19/12 at 11:17pmpost #10608 of 1727911/20/12 at 1:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Bateman87
Can anyone direct me to some ~$500 leather jacket brands? I've been searching around for hours and everyone recommends TOJ, but it's a bit too much for me, plus the two month wait defeats the purpose a bit.
I'm looking for a slim fit urban style kind of jacket. Any pointers? Schott and Vanson weren't doing it for me.
are you sure you've seen all their models?
the moto, collared moto, cwu-45 and the a-2 are all classic models, and are worth keeping an eye out for on B&S and sufupost #10609 of 1727911/20/12 at 2:02ampost #10610 of 1727911/20/12 at 4:11amQuote:
Yea, I looked through them all and really like the collared moto, but it's too expensive for me right now and don't want to wait 2 months.
As for B&S, I have a rather uncommon size at 5'7", 115 lbs, so I gave up on used clothing a long time ago.post #10611 of 1727911/20/12 at 5:19ampost #10612 of 1727911/20/12 at 5:39amhow does Uniqlo compare to Lands End, American Apparel and J. Crew quality? I am in need of buying basic T's, and basic short sleeved polo's and I'm planning on getting A LOT. About 20 shirts as they will be my everyday casual wear. As of now, I have about 5 SS Polo's from Uniqlo and I really like the fit but if the other brands are better in terms of quality then I just might switch.post #10613 of 1727911/20/12 at 6:29ampost #10614 of 1727911/20/12 at 8:53ampost #10615 of 1727911/20/12 at 11:46am
I'm french, so sorry for my english.
I bough the new Gap x GQ BLK DNM Slim Fit Jeans, anyway, I receive them today, and it's the first time I buy slim fit jeans ... I lost alot of weight, so I tough, why not !
So, my question is, is that normal that the material is stretchy? I actually don't mind it, just curious if it's like that for all slim fit.
thanks!post #10616 of 1727911/20/12 at 12:01pmpost #10617 of 1727911/20/12 at 12:02pmpost #10618 of 1727911/20/12 at 1:15pmpost #10619 of 1727911/20/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
Okay, I see ! It's just weird, they really look diff. then the pic on the web site ... I wish I could find somebody on the forum who bough them so I can compare !
thanks for the answer!post #10620 of 1727911/20/12 at 1:28pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 38 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 40 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...