He asked for help, you gave him polite, constructive help, and he told you to fuck off!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 705
you know there's something called google?
just google "hooded cardigan", there are shitloads of those, and they will all be out of style next year
I think you've misunderstood what kind of forum this is, but since I'm nice I'll help you anyway:
How are we suposed to know if you should or not? we have no idea how you usually dress so we can't tell you if you should or not.
Though generally, you should avoid "cool" shirts at all costs, they all look like they were bought at Desigual (that's not positive if you didn't get it)
There's a whole thread called "shoulder I or shouldn't I buy" that you frequently post in, so I don't even know what that bit was supposed to be about.
Not quite sure what part of my post "that bit" refers too, but guessing it's "...misunderstood what kind of forum..."
The majority who post in "should I or shouldn't I" there post in waywt as well, meaning that they have seen my fits and style
Seen several responses similar to mine when others have asked for advice
sorry man, but you won't get any good leather-jacket for 100
save up another 300-400 and get a toj from B&S
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/14/12 at 2:05pm
VLSI is saying that it's the pot calling the kettle black. You post in the "should I or shouldn't I" thread and now you are telling this guy that he is posting in the wrong forums because he is doing the same thing you do in the other thread.
Thank you very much kindofyoung for your deeply honest and expert opinion. From what I've seen of your posts in other threads you seem to get a major kick and likely a self-confidence boost from criticising other people's comments, clothes, appearance etc. It is because of this first impression of the types of scum who lurk these sites that I'm going to leave this cancerous forum and never come back, but just before I go I'd like to say thankyou, goodbye, and go f,u'c,k yourself. Enjoy your super sweet mismatched knitwear, bro. The ladies love a nana's boy.
Paging Jet, RFX and SQ....
Yeah that much I got, but I still feel like I have a point.
By "...misunderstood what kind of forum..." I meant that it doesn't work very well posting some random shirt in an "ask a question"-thread simply asking: "should I get it?", since we have no idea how he dresses or even what brand the shirt is, meaning we're not really qualified to say whether or not he should. (This might work in the MC-part of the forum since there are more general rules and opinions there, but this is SW&D)
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/14/12 at 2:04pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 seconds ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 56 seconds ago
- › Singapore Vass shoes/Styleforum meetup Saturday, October 18 1 minute ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - TEXTURES - 9/9/14 - 9/30/14 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › FS Red Wing Beckman 4568 Boots x J crew 8.5 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 6 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)