He asked for help, you gave him polite, constructive help, and he told you to fuck off!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 705
Styleforum Top Picks
you know there's something called google?
just google "hooded cardigan", there are shitloads of those, and they will all be out of style next year
I think you've misunderstood what kind of forum this is, but since I'm nice I'll help you anyway:
How are we suposed to know if you should or not? we have no idea how you usually dress so we can't tell you if you should or not.
Though generally, you should avoid "cool" shirts at all costs, they all look like they were bought at Desigual (that's not positive if you didn't get it)
There's a whole thread called "shoulder I or shouldn't I buy" that you frequently post in, so I don't even know what that bit was supposed to be about.
Not quite sure what part of my post "that bit" refers too, but guessing it's "...misunderstood what kind of forum..."
The majority who post in "should I or shouldn't I" there post in waywt as well, meaning that they have seen my fits and style
Seen several responses similar to mine when others have asked for advice
sorry man, but you won't get any good leather-jacket for 100
save up another 300-400 and get a toj from B&S
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/14/12 at 2:05pm
VLSI is saying that it's the pot calling the kettle black. You post in the "should I or shouldn't I" thread and now you are telling this guy that he is posting in the wrong forums because he is doing the same thing you do in the other thread.
Thank you very much kindofyoung for your deeply honest and expert opinion. From what I've seen of your posts in other threads you seem to get a major kick and likely a self-confidence boost from criticising other people's comments, clothes, appearance etc. It is because of this first impression of the types of scum who lurk these sites that I'm going to leave this cancerous forum and never come back, but just before I go I'd like to say thankyou, goodbye, and go f,u'c,k yourself. Enjoy your super sweet mismatched knitwear, bro. The ladies love a nana's boy.
Paging Jet, RFX and SQ....
Yeah that much I got, but I still feel like I have a point.
By "...misunderstood what kind of forum..." I meant that it doesn't work very well posting some random shirt in an "ask a question"-thread simply asking: "should I get it?", since we have no idea how he dresses or even what brand the shirt is, meaning we're not really qualified to say whether or not he should. (This might work in the MC-part of the forum since there are more general rules and opinions there, but this is SW&D)
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/14/12 at 2:04pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 39 seconds ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 3 minutes ago
- › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom... 6 minutes ago
- › WTB: L'Maltieri Heavy Linen Shirt Jacket – sz 4 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...