He asked for help, you gave him polite, constructive help, and he told you to fuck off!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 705
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10562 of 1703211/14/12 at 1:11pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by kindofyoung
you know there's something called google?
just google "hooded cardigan", there are shitloads of those, and they will all be out of style next year
I think you've misunderstood what kind of forum this is, but since I'm nice I'll help you anyway:
How are we suposed to know if you should or not? we have no idea how you usually dress so we can't tell you if you should or not.
Though generally, you should avoid "cool" shirts at all costs, they all look like they were bought at Desigual (that's not positive if you didn't get it)
There's a whole thread called "shoulder I or shouldn't I buy" that you frequently post in, so I don't even know what that bit was supposed to be about.post #10563 of 1703211/14/12 at 1:17pmpost #10564 of 1703211/14/12 at 1:23pmQuote:
Not quite sure what part of my post "that bit" refers too, but guessing it's "...misunderstood what kind of forum..."
The majority who post in "should I or shouldn't I" there post in waywt as well, meaning that they have seen my fits and style
Seen several responses similar to mine when others have asked for adviceQuote:
sorry man, but you won't get any good leather-jacket for 100
save up another 300-400 and get a toj from B&S
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/14/12 at 2:05pmpost #10565 of 1703211/14/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
VLSI is saying that it's the pot calling the kettle black. You post in the "should I or shouldn't I" thread and now you are telling this guy that he is posting in the wrong forums because he is doing the same thing you do in the other thread.post #10566 of 1703211/14/12 at 1:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by WHeisenbergW
Thank you very much kindofyoung for your deeply honest and expert opinion. From what I've seen of your posts in other threads you seem to get a major kick and likely a self-confidence boost from criticising other people's comments, clothes, appearance etc. It is because of this first impression of the types of scum who lurk these sites that I'm going to leave this cancerous forum and never come back, but just before I go I'd like to say thankyou, goodbye, and go f,u'c,k yourself. Enjoy your super sweet mismatched knitwear, bro. The ladies love a nana's boy.
Paging Jet, RFX and SQ....post #10567 of 1703211/14/12 at 1:52pmQuote:
Yeah that much I got, but I still feel like I have a point.
By "...misunderstood what kind of forum..." I meant that it doesn't work very well posting some random shirt in an "ask a question"-thread simply asking: "should I get it?", since we have no idea how he dresses or even what brand the shirt is, meaning we're not really qualified to say whether or not he should. (This might work in the MC-part of the forum since there are more general rules and opinions there, but this is SW&D)
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/14/12 at 2:04pmpost #10568 of 1703211/14/12 at 2:16pmpost #10569 of 1703211/14/12 at 7:19pmpost #10570 of 1703211/14/12 at 7:36pmpost #10571 of 1703211/14/12 at 8:13pmpost #10572 of 1703211/14/12 at 10:07pmpost #10573 of 1703211/14/12 at 10:45pmpost #10574 of 1703211/15/12 at 5:56ampost #10575 of 1703211/15/12 at 6:02am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...