He asked for help, you gave him polite, constructive help, and he told you to fuck off!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:57 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 705
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10562 of 1759311/14/12 at 1:11pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by kindofyoung
you know there's something called google?
just google "hooded cardigan", there are shitloads of those, and they will all be out of style next year
I think you've misunderstood what kind of forum this is, but since I'm nice I'll help you anyway:
How are we suposed to know if you should or not? we have no idea how you usually dress so we can't tell you if you should or not.
Though generally, you should avoid "cool" shirts at all costs, they all look like they were bought at Desigual (that's not positive if you didn't get it)
There's a whole thread called "shoulder I or shouldn't I buy" that you frequently post in, so I don't even know what that bit was supposed to be about.post #10563 of 1759311/14/12 at 1:17pmpost #10564 of 1759311/14/12 at 1:23pmQuote:
Not quite sure what part of my post "that bit" refers too, but guessing it's "...misunderstood what kind of forum..."
The majority who post in "should I or shouldn't I" there post in waywt as well, meaning that they have seen my fits and style
Seen several responses similar to mine when others have asked for adviceQuote:
sorry man, but you won't get any good leather-jacket for 100
save up another 300-400 and get a toj from B&S
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/14/12 at 2:05pmpost #10565 of 1759311/14/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
VLSI is saying that it's the pot calling the kettle black. You post in the "should I or shouldn't I" thread and now you are telling this guy that he is posting in the wrong forums because he is doing the same thing you do in the other thread.post #10566 of 1759311/14/12 at 1:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by WHeisenbergW
Thank you very much kindofyoung for your deeply honest and expert opinion. From what I've seen of your posts in other threads you seem to get a major kick and likely a self-confidence boost from criticising other people's comments, clothes, appearance etc. It is because of this first impression of the types of scum who lurk these sites that I'm going to leave this cancerous forum and never come back, but just before I go I'd like to say thankyou, goodbye, and go f,u'c,k yourself. Enjoy your super sweet mismatched knitwear, bro. The ladies love a nana's boy.
Paging Jet, RFX and SQ....post #10567 of 1759311/14/12 at 1:52pmQuote:
Yeah that much I got, but I still feel like I have a point.
By "...misunderstood what kind of forum..." I meant that it doesn't work very well posting some random shirt in an "ask a question"-thread simply asking: "should I get it?", since we have no idea how he dresses or even what brand the shirt is, meaning we're not really qualified to say whether or not he should. (This might work in the MC-part of the forum since there are more general rules and opinions there, but this is SW&D)
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/14/12 at 2:04pmpost #10568 of 1759311/14/12 at 2:16pmpost #10569 of 1759311/14/12 at 7:19pmpost #10570 of 1759311/14/12 at 7:36pmpost #10571 of 1759311/14/12 at 8:13pmpost #10572 of 1759311/14/12 at 10:07pmpost #10573 of 1759311/14/12 at 10:45pmpost #10574 of 1759311/15/12 at 5:56ampost #10575 of 1759311/15/12 at 6:02am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 1 minute ago
- › Zonkey Boot GMTO interest check 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...