I had similar problem recently and I boiled a pot of water, and dipped the just the waistband in, then let them dry out.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 703post #10531 of 1702311/10/12 at 6:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10532 of 1702311/11/12 at 12:34ampost #10533 of 1702311/11/12 at 2:50ampost #10534 of 1702311/11/12 at 3:54ampost #10535 of 1702311/11/12 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by diorowen
for anyone who have done international order with www.forwardforward.com/
are they able to mark the item as gift with lowered value?
I once ordered a rag & bone leather jacket with them that was over $1000, and they marked it at $10, thankfully! So yes I assume they can, I didn't even ask, they just did it.post #10536 of 1702311/11/12 at 6:36ampost #10537 of 1702311/11/12 at 6:53amStill trying to find this...Quote:Originally Posted by drtchock
Can someone please ID this men's belt for me? Not the best pictures but you get the idea.. It's dark brown leather, studded and has a gold buckle. The studs travel all around the whole belt. Can anyone identify it? The guy wearing it wears a lot of Margiela, Acne, A.P.C and Rag & Bone if that helps.
Could possibly be a Japanese brand?post #10538 of 1702311/11/12 at 7:09pmpost #10539 of 1702311/11/12 at 7:22pmpost #10540 of 1702311/11/12 at 7:25pmpost #10541 of 1702311/11/12 at 7:29pmQuote:
Nope, it'll likely vary slightly...should be able to find actual size for the second pair if you have it for the first though, no?post #10542 of 1702311/12/12 at 12:34ampost #10543 of 1702311/12/12 at 6:02amQuote:
last SS what the first time he release those iirc so you might have to wait and see, but I doubt that he would do that.
but, you might also want to ask hapsical (raf expert if there ever was one) http://hapsical.tumblr.com/post #10544 of 1702311/12/12 at 8:17ampost #10545 of 1702311/12/12 at 8:41am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1294 Active Users (304 Members and 990 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli 50-52R (40-42 US) sport jacket (light weight) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 3 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Sweaters pants and peacoat 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...