I had similar problem recently and I boiled a pot of water, and dipped the just the waistband in, then let them dry out.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:34 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 703post #10531 of 1720711/10/12 at 6:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10532 of 1720711/11/12 at 12:34ampost #10533 of 1720711/11/12 at 2:50ampost #10534 of 1720711/11/12 at 3:54ampost #10535 of 1720711/11/12 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by diorowen
for anyone who have done international order with www.forwardforward.com/
are they able to mark the item as gift with lowered value?
I once ordered a rag & bone leather jacket with them that was over $1000, and they marked it at $10, thankfully! So yes I assume they can, I didn't even ask, they just did it.post #10536 of 1720711/11/12 at 6:36ampost #10537 of 1720711/11/12 at 6:53amStill trying to find this...Quote:Originally Posted by drtchock
Can someone please ID this men's belt for me? Not the best pictures but you get the idea.. It's dark brown leather, studded and has a gold buckle. The studs travel all around the whole belt. Can anyone identify it? The guy wearing it wears a lot of Margiela, Acne, A.P.C and Rag & Bone if that helps.
Could possibly be a Japanese brand?post #10538 of 1720711/11/12 at 7:09pmpost #10539 of 1720711/11/12 at 7:22pmpost #10540 of 1720711/11/12 at 7:25pmpost #10541 of 1720711/11/12 at 7:29pmQuote:
Nope, it'll likely vary slightly...should be able to find actual size for the second pair if you have it for the first though, no?post #10542 of 1720711/12/12 at 12:34ampost #10543 of 1720711/12/12 at 6:02amQuote:
last SS what the first time he release those iirc so you might have to wait and see, but I doubt that he would do that.
but, you might also want to ask hapsical (raf expert if there ever was one) http://hapsical.tumblr.com/post #10544 of 1720711/12/12 at 8:17ampost #10545 of 1720711/12/12 at 8:41am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1434 Active Users (349 Members and 1085 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 44 seconds ago
- › Enzo Custom Clothiers NYC 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...