thanks again, maybe i'm looking for the wrong shoes lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:21 am in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 701
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10502 of 1758911/5/12 at 8:23pmpost #10503 of 1758911/5/12 at 9:15pmpost #10504 of 1758911/5/12 at 9:19pmpost #10505 of 1758911/5/12 at 9:26pmpost #10506 of 1758911/6/12 at 7:18pmpost #10507 of 1758911/7/12 at 1:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Jan Reyes
Hi guys, I'd appreciate if you can identify the beanie in this picture? and a link to some websites that might have them , Thanks alot! [ Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's just a generic beanie, it's impossible to tellQuote:
Where in Italy?post #10508 of 1758911/7/12 at 4:15am
I want to get these gloves for my dad.
The only jacket he ever wears is what my mom would describe as a "medium brown" suede jacket. Which color will go best with that?post #10509 of 1758911/7/12 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by pnewelljr
I want to get these gloves for my dad.
The only jacket he ever wears is what my mom would describe as a "medium brown" suede jacket. Which color will go best with that?
I think safest bet is a grey or a navy.post #10510 of 1758911/7/12 at 12:09pmpost #10511 of 1758911/7/12 at 2:19pm
I'm relatively new to high-end shoes. I was trying on a pair of leather brogues, and I couldn't decide on the sizing because the size 7's feel almost the same as the size 8's. The salesperson said there is suppose to be room in the toe area because the brogues sported the narrow style looked. How much is too much toe room?post #10512 of 1758911/7/12 at 3:37pmQuote:You're better off asking this in the thread dedicated to Men's clothing rather than SW&D, but here is a link to a thread someone else started on belts:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/236145/who-makes-the-best-belts/0_50Quote:Originally Posted by xdawes23
I'm relatively new to high-end shoes. I was trying on a pair of leather brogues, and I couldn't decide on the sizing because the size 7's feel almost the same as the size 8's. The salesperson said there is suppose to be room in the toe area because the brogues sported the narrow style looked. How much is too much toe room?
Also better fitted to Men's Clothing forum. For a good fitting shoe, I don't have much toe room at all. If you get a narrower last though there is nothing you can do about it unless you have a pointed foot.post #10513 of 1758911/7/12 at 6:42pmpost #10514 of 1758911/7/12 at 6:44pmpost #10515 of 1758911/8/12 at 12:04am
I'm looking to buy into some Alden shell cordovans but worried about fitting/size. Right now I'm wearing Florsheim by duckie brown brogue oxford in size 13D, the fit isn't great (loose in the heel, but good length for the toes). I'm hoping someone could recommend a Alden last/size that has a slim heel section so I'm not slipping out.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The Official Wine Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 47 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...