thanks again, maybe i'm looking for the wrong shoes lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 701
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10502 of 1703211/5/12 at 8:23pmpost #10503 of 1703211/5/12 at 9:15pmpost #10504 of 1703211/5/12 at 9:19pmpost #10505 of 1703211/5/12 at 9:26pmpost #10506 of 1703211/6/12 at 7:18pmpost #10507 of 1703211/7/12 at 1:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Jan Reyes
Hi guys, I'd appreciate if you can identify the beanie in this picture? and a link to some websites that might have them , Thanks alot! [ Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's just a generic beanie, it's impossible to tellQuote:
Where in Italy?post #10508 of 1703211/7/12 at 4:15am
I want to get these gloves for my dad.
The only jacket he ever wears is what my mom would describe as a "medium brown" suede jacket. Which color will go best with that?post #10509 of 1703211/7/12 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by pnewelljr
I want to get these gloves for my dad.
The only jacket he ever wears is what my mom would describe as a "medium brown" suede jacket. Which color will go best with that?
I think safest bet is a grey or a navy.post #10510 of 1703211/7/12 at 12:09pmpost #10511 of 1703211/7/12 at 2:19pm
I'm relatively new to high-end shoes. I was trying on a pair of leather brogues, and I couldn't decide on the sizing because the size 7's feel almost the same as the size 8's. The salesperson said there is suppose to be room in the toe area because the brogues sported the narrow style looked. How much is too much toe room?post #10512 of 1703211/7/12 at 3:37pmQuote:You're better off asking this in the thread dedicated to Men's clothing rather than SW&D, but here is a link to a thread someone else started on belts:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/236145/who-makes-the-best-belts/0_50Quote:Originally Posted by xdawes23
I'm relatively new to high-end shoes. I was trying on a pair of leather brogues, and I couldn't decide on the sizing because the size 7's feel almost the same as the size 8's. The salesperson said there is suppose to be room in the toe area because the brogues sported the narrow style looked. How much is too much toe room?
Also better fitted to Men's Clothing forum. For a good fitting shoe, I don't have much toe room at all. If you get a narrower last though there is nothing you can do about it unless you have a pointed foot.post #10513 of 1703211/7/12 at 6:42pmpost #10514 of 1703211/7/12 at 6:44pmpost #10515 of 1703211/8/12 at 12:04am
I'm looking to buy into some Alden shell cordovans but worried about fitting/size. Right now I'm wearing Florsheim by duckie brown brogue oxford in size 13D, the fit isn't great (loose in the heel, but good length for the toes). I'm hoping someone could recommend a Alden last/size that has a slim heel section so I'm not slipping out.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › World Wide Artisan Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Management Consulting Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...