thanks again, maybe i'm looking for the wrong shoes lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 701
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10502 of 1729011/5/12 at 8:23pmpost #10503 of 1729011/5/12 at 9:15pmpost #10504 of 1729011/5/12 at 9:19pmpost #10505 of 1729011/5/12 at 9:26pmpost #10506 of 1729011/6/12 at 7:18pmpost #10507 of 1729011/7/12 at 1:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Jan Reyes
Hi guys, I'd appreciate if you can identify the beanie in this picture? and a link to some websites that might have them , Thanks alot! [ Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's just a generic beanie, it's impossible to tellQuote:
Where in Italy?post #10508 of 1729011/7/12 at 4:15am
I want to get these gloves for my dad.
The only jacket he ever wears is what my mom would describe as a "medium brown" suede jacket. Which color will go best with that?post #10509 of 1729011/7/12 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by pnewelljr
I want to get these gloves for my dad.
The only jacket he ever wears is what my mom would describe as a "medium brown" suede jacket. Which color will go best with that?
I think safest bet is a grey or a navy.post #10510 of 1729011/7/12 at 12:09pmpost #10511 of 1729011/7/12 at 2:19pm
I'm relatively new to high-end shoes. I was trying on a pair of leather brogues, and I couldn't decide on the sizing because the size 7's feel almost the same as the size 8's. The salesperson said there is suppose to be room in the toe area because the brogues sported the narrow style looked. How much is too much toe room?post #10512 of 1729011/7/12 at 3:37pmQuote:You're better off asking this in the thread dedicated to Men's clothing rather than SW&D, but here is a link to a thread someone else started on belts:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/236145/who-makes-the-best-belts/0_50Quote:Originally Posted by xdawes23
I'm relatively new to high-end shoes. I was trying on a pair of leather brogues, and I couldn't decide on the sizing because the size 7's feel almost the same as the size 8's. The salesperson said there is suppose to be room in the toe area because the brogues sported the narrow style looked. How much is too much toe room?
Also better fitted to Men's Clothing forum. For a good fitting shoe, I don't have much toe room at all. If you get a narrower last though there is nothing you can do about it unless you have a pointed foot.post #10513 of 1729011/7/12 at 6:42pmpost #10514 of 1729011/7/12 at 6:44pmpost #10515 of 1729011/8/12 at 12:04am
I'm looking to buy into some Alden shell cordovans but worried about fitting/size. Right now I'm wearing Florsheim by duckie brown brogue oxford in size 13D, the fit isn't great (loose in the heel, but good length for the toes). I'm hoping someone could recommend a Alden last/size that has a slim heel section so I'm not slipping out.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 38 seconds ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Color 8 Burgundy Shell Cordovan Shortwing Balmoral Brooks... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...