Looking for skinny/tapered sweatpants. Any brand recommendations? Willing to go up to $150
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:57 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 695
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10412 of 1728210/23/12 at 10:05pmpost #10413 of 1728210/24/12 at 3:57am
thinking of getting these as a gift for my brother, do they look legit? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BALENCIAGA-sneakers-trainers-size-43-euro-made-in-italy-/321002627514?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4abd3f61ba
sorry i personally don't really know anything about trainers/sneakerspost #10414 of 1728210/25/12 at 11:19amWhen I first bought my N&F weird guys (2 months old now) I soaked them to get rid of the excess dye. They haven't shrunk much as I only soaked them for about an hour.
How many times do you wash your raw denim before you hem them as I'm concerned about hemming them when the denim hasn't been fully shrunk.post #10415 of 1728210/25/12 at 12:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by steezy
When I first bought my N&F weird guys (2 months old now) I soaked them to get rid of the excess dye. They haven't shrunk much as I only soaked them for about an hour.
How many times do you wash your raw denim before you hem them as I'm concerned about hemming them when the denim hasn't been fully shrunk.
i think after the first soak you should be good to go. just cold soak for future soaks. all soaks i've done after my inital, i basically had no shrinkage. and if you're really worried, while they are drying/still wet, occasionally pull them lengthwise so as to minimize any shrink that might happenpost #10416 of 1728210/25/12 at 2:22pmpost #10417 of 1728210/25/12 at 2:39pmpost #10418 of 1728210/25/12 at 11:52pmpost #10419 of 1728210/26/12 at 3:34ampost #10420 of 1728210/26/12 at 7:22ampost #10421 of 1728210/26/12 at 7:28ampost #10422 of 1728210/26/12 at 9:33ampost #10423 of 1728210/26/12 at 4:18pmpost #10424 of 1728210/26/12 at 4:21pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...