Looking for skinny/tapered sweatpants. Any brand recommendations? Willing to go up to $150
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 695
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10412 of 1759210/23/12 at 10:05pmpost #10413 of 1759210/24/12 at 3:57am
thinking of getting these as a gift for my brother, do they look legit? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BALENCIAGA-sneakers-trainers-size-43-euro-made-in-italy-/321002627514?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4abd3f61ba
sorry i personally don't really know anything about trainers/sneakerspost #10414 of 1759210/25/12 at 11:19amWhen I first bought my N&F weird guys (2 months old now) I soaked them to get rid of the excess dye. They haven't shrunk much as I only soaked them for about an hour.
How many times do you wash your raw denim before you hem them as I'm concerned about hemming them when the denim hasn't been fully shrunk.post #10415 of 1759210/25/12 at 12:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by steezy
When I first bought my N&F weird guys (2 months old now) I soaked them to get rid of the excess dye. They haven't shrunk much as I only soaked them for about an hour.
How many times do you wash your raw denim before you hem them as I'm concerned about hemming them when the denim hasn't been fully shrunk.
i think after the first soak you should be good to go. just cold soak for future soaks. all soaks i've done after my inital, i basically had no shrinkage. and if you're really worried, while they are drying/still wet, occasionally pull them lengthwise so as to minimize any shrink that might happenpost #10416 of 1759210/25/12 at 2:22pmpost #10417 of 1759210/25/12 at 2:39pmpost #10418 of 1759210/25/12 at 11:52pmpost #10419 of 1759210/26/12 at 3:34ampost #10420 of 1759210/26/12 at 7:22ampost #10421 of 1759210/26/12 at 7:28ampost #10422 of 1759210/26/12 at 9:33ampost #10423 of 1759210/26/12 at 4:18pmpost #10424 of 1759210/26/12 at 4:21pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 4 minutes ago
- › Paul Smith London IT48R/US38R Double-Breasted Camel Cashmere (50%)... 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...