Yeah sure, no probs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:35 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 687post #10291 of 1759410/7/12 at 8:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10292 of 1759410/8/12 at 5:26ampost #10293 of 1759410/8/12 at 5:57ampost #10294 of 1759410/8/12 at 9:49am
I need some helping finding the right jeans. I recently bought a pair of levis selvedge 505's, style 0505-0405...the fit is perfect. The problem is the distressing on these particular jeans is ridiculous...they look silly imo:
So I bought another pair, style 0505-0404. No wash/distressing, which I like, but the fit isn't quite the same. They're larger in the waste and the crotch sits lower.
Tags from both pairs:
I would love to find a pair with the fit of the 0505-0405 jeans but with out the goofy distressing. I haven't had any luck trying to google by style number...can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thankspost #10295 of 1759410/8/12 at 12:52pmpost #10296 of 1759410/8/12 at 12:56pmlooks like a Frank & Eileen I have, liberty of london pattern
maybe a bit different though. definitely liberty of london thoughpost #10297 of 1759410/8/12 at 2:00pmpost #10298 of 1759410/8/12 at 9:18pmI am looking for a perfecto, motorcycle style jacket but not in leather. I would actually like this jacket to be in cotton or a lighter material (anything is fine not suede though I'd just like this to be somewhat thin since I'd like it to be something I could wear year round) I went to the RL store and saw this jacket, but was wondering if there were other options since for 1k it seems a little steep to me considering the materials and the details on the jacket.post #10299 of 1759410/9/12 at 2:20ampost #10300 of 1759410/9/12 at 5:50am
What color sweater do you think would work best with 'french blue' chinos?
I don't own any white or cream sweaters, and was specifically thinking about pairing it with a charcoal sweater, namely the following:post #10301 of 1759410/9/12 at 6:27amQuote:Originally Posted by captainkim
I am looking for a perfecto, motorcycle style jacket but not in leather. I would actually like this jacket to be in cotton or a lighter material (anything is fine not suede though I'd just like this to be somewhat thin since I'd like it to be something I could wear year round) I went to the RL store and saw this jacket, but was wondering if there were other options since for 1k it seems a little steep to me considering the materials and the details on the jacket.
Not sure what style you mean but I suggest an actual motorcycle jacket rather than a branded imitation. I have a Vanson medium weight. It's similar to the one on TV show House but modern and different stripes. Some are made in USA. There are many other brands designed to protect you and look good. I don't ride, but I just saw some riders last weekend with synthetic garb. It looked less "1970s knife-fight" or if I may, "guns and roses wanna be", and more space age, great.post #10302 of 1759410/9/12 at 7:10ampost #10303 of 1759410/9/12 at 7:28ampost #10304 of 1759410/9/12 at 8:57am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Damana Shampoo 6 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?