Yeah sure, no probs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 687post #10291 of 1729910/7/12 at 8:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10292 of 1729910/8/12 at 5:26ampost #10293 of 1729910/8/12 at 5:57ampost #10294 of 1729910/8/12 at 9:49am
I need some helping finding the right jeans. I recently bought a pair of levis selvedge 505's, style 0505-0405...the fit is perfect. The problem is the distressing on these particular jeans is ridiculous...they look silly imo:
So I bought another pair, style 0505-0404. No wash/distressing, which I like, but the fit isn't quite the same. They're larger in the waste and the crotch sits lower.
Tags from both pairs:
I would love to find a pair with the fit of the 0505-0405 jeans but with out the goofy distressing. I haven't had any luck trying to google by style number...can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thankspost #10295 of 1729910/8/12 at 12:52pmpost #10296 of 1729910/8/12 at 12:56pmlooks like a Frank & Eileen I have, liberty of london pattern
maybe a bit different though. definitely liberty of london thoughpost #10297 of 1729910/8/12 at 2:00pmpost #10298 of 1729910/8/12 at 9:18pmI am looking for a perfecto, motorcycle style jacket but not in leather. I would actually like this jacket to be in cotton or a lighter material (anything is fine not suede though I'd just like this to be somewhat thin since I'd like it to be something I could wear year round) I went to the RL store and saw this jacket, but was wondering if there were other options since for 1k it seems a little steep to me considering the materials and the details on the jacket.post #10299 of 1729910/9/12 at 2:20ampost #10300 of 1729910/9/12 at 5:50am
What color sweater do you think would work best with 'french blue' chinos?
I don't own any white or cream sweaters, and was specifically thinking about pairing it with a charcoal sweater, namely the following:post #10301 of 1729910/9/12 at 6:27amQuote:Originally Posted by captainkim
I am looking for a perfecto, motorcycle style jacket but not in leather. I would actually like this jacket to be in cotton or a lighter material (anything is fine not suede though I'd just like this to be somewhat thin since I'd like it to be something I could wear year round) I went to the RL store and saw this jacket, but was wondering if there were other options since for 1k it seems a little steep to me considering the materials and the details on the jacket.
Not sure what style you mean but I suggest an actual motorcycle jacket rather than a branded imitation. I have a Vanson medium weight. It's similar to the one on TV show House but modern and different stripes. Some are made in USA. There are many other brands designed to protect you and look good. I don't ride, but I just saw some riders last weekend with synthetic garb. It looked less "1970s knife-fight" or if I may, "guns and roses wanna be", and more space age, great.post #10302 of 1729910/9/12 at 7:10ampost #10303 of 1729910/9/12 at 7:28ampost #10304 of 1729910/9/12 at 8:57am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Low Instep Shoes Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 19 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 32 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 42 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 51 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...