or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 686

post #10276 of 15712
what kind of wallet do bitches like these days?

lookin at a CdG zip one, but not sure what else to look for.
post #10277 of 15712

Anyone have suggestions for a pair of colored casual chinos in red, blue, etc. that is under $100.

post #10278 of 15712
Does anyone know where I can buy this weekdays sweater?

http://www.weekday.com/mens-wear/mtwtfss-weekday/all/tees/sirap-sweater



The website doesn't have a webshop that I can find. So I guess a proxy is the only other way. Any other alternatives to the Robert Geller dip dye sweater besides the COS one? Thanks.
post #10279 of 15712

Looking for a simple, light pullover jacket like the picture below but I hate logos/brands on my stuff so I want something else. Any recommendations?

 

 

post #10280 of 15712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post

Does anyone know where I can buy this weekdays sweater?
http://www.weekday.com/mens-wear/mtwtfss-weekday/all/tees/sirap-sweater

The website doesn't have a webshop that I can find. So I guess a proxy is the only other way. Any other alternatives to the Robert Geller dip dye sweater besides the COS one? Thanks.

I think they are sold at my downtown store, could check

post #10281 of 15712
silent by damir doma shirts, tts? size down 1?
post #10282 of 15712

tts

post #10283 of 15712
Trying to buy some things off a Korean site. Can anybody translate this for me? I assume they measure in centimeters:

Jacket:


Pants:


Thanks.
Edited by pseudonym - 10/7/12 at 3:49pm
post #10284 of 15712

Can anybody recommend a slim fitting (and short) orange rain jacket like this one? Fjallraven doesn't make this color anymore - that and I've seen this jacket several on several different models in pics not from GQ (like the one below) and it looks completely different (I like the way it looks in this picture a lot).

 

post #10285 of 15712
White wrinked/creased button down in L. 100 bonez or less. Hidden placket it an extra perk but not necessary biggrin.gif

Shukria biggrin.gif
post #10286 of 15712

Hello all,

 

Can anyone tell the general consensus on Samurai jeans and Momotaro?

 

Thank you.

post #10287 of 15712

Really good. Want to know anything specifically?

post #10288 of 15712
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroxyze View Post

Really good. Want to know anything specifically?

 

Thank you. I would like to know what size I should buy for Samurai S5000 (straight cut). My waist measures 28.5 inches. Since these are raw denim, should I get a 28 or a 29?

post #10289 of 15712
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinardente View Post

 

Thank you. I would like to know what size I should buy for Samurai S5000 (straight cut). My waist measures 28.5 inches. Since these are raw denim, should I get a 28 or a 29?

Check out a website that has Samurai (blueingreensoho.com) and check their size charts. Expect the waist to expand an inch or two. More precise measurements will be given on the website (for example, APC stretches A LOT)

post #10290 of 15712
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroxyze View Post

Check out a website that has Samurai (blueingreensoho.com) and check their size charts. Expect the waist to expand an inch or two. More precise measurements will be given on the website (for example, APC stretches A LOT)

 

Thank you pyroxyze. I appreciate your response.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here