lookin at a CdG zip one, but not sure what else to look for.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:42 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 686
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10277 of 1730510/4/12 at 1:07pmpost #10278 of 1730510/4/12 at 4:36pmDoes anyone know where I can buy this weekdays sweater?
The website doesn't have a webshop that I can find. So I guess a proxy is the only other way. Any other alternatives to the Robert Geller dip dye sweater besides the COS one? Thanks.post #10279 of 1730510/4/12 at 8:52pmpost #10280 of 1730510/4/12 at 11:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
Does anyone know where I can buy this weekdays sweater?
The website doesn't have a webshop that I can find. So I guess a proxy is the only other way. Any other alternatives to the Robert Geller dip dye sweater besides the COS one? Thanks.
I think they are sold at my downtown store, could checkpost #10281 of 1730510/7/12 at 8:12ampost #10282 of 1730510/7/12 at 9:54ampost #10283 of 1730510/7/12 at 3:38pmpost #10284 of 1730510/7/12 at 3:43pm
Can anybody recommend a slim fitting (and short) orange rain jacket like this one? Fjallraven doesn't make this color anymore - that and I've seen this jacket several on several different models in pics not from GQ (like the one below) and it looks completely different (I like the way it looks in this picture a lot).post #10285 of 1730510/7/12 at 4:02pmpost #10286 of 1730510/7/12 at 5:19pmpost #10287 of 1730510/7/12 at 6:05pmpost #10288 of 1730510/7/12 at 6:37pmpost #10289 of 1730510/7/12 at 6:58pmQuote:
Check out a website that has Samurai (blueingreensoho.com) and check their size charts. Expect the waist to expand an inch or two. More precise measurements will be given on the website (for example, APC stretches A LOT)post #10290 of 1730510/7/12 at 7:04pmQuote:
Thank you pyroxyze. I appreciate your response.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 12 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 31 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...