lookin at a CdG zip one, but not sure what else to look for.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:25 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 686
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10277 of 1715410/4/12 at 1:07pmpost #10278 of 1715410/4/12 at 4:36pmDoes anyone know where I can buy this weekdays sweater?
The website doesn't have a webshop that I can find. So I guess a proxy is the only other way. Any other alternatives to the Robert Geller dip dye sweater besides the COS one? Thanks.post #10279 of 1715410/4/12 at 8:52pmpost #10280 of 1715410/4/12 at 11:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
Does anyone know where I can buy this weekdays sweater?
The website doesn't have a webshop that I can find. So I guess a proxy is the only other way. Any other alternatives to the Robert Geller dip dye sweater besides the COS one? Thanks.
I think they are sold at my downtown store, could checkpost #10281 of 1715410/7/12 at 8:12ampost #10282 of 1715410/7/12 at 9:54ampost #10283 of 1715410/7/12 at 3:38pmpost #10284 of 1715410/7/12 at 3:43pm
Can anybody recommend a slim fitting (and short) orange rain jacket like this one? Fjallraven doesn't make this color anymore - that and I've seen this jacket several on several different models in pics not from GQ (like the one below) and it looks completely different (I like the way it looks in this picture a lot).post #10285 of 1715410/7/12 at 4:02pmpost #10286 of 1715410/7/12 at 5:19pmpost #10287 of 1715410/7/12 at 6:05pmpost #10288 of 1715410/7/12 at 6:37pmpost #10289 of 1715410/7/12 at 6:58pmQuote:
Check out a website that has Samurai (blueingreensoho.com) and check their size charts. Expect the waist to expand an inch or two. More precise measurements will be given on the website (for example, APC stretches A LOT)post #10290 of 1715410/7/12 at 7:04pmQuote:
Thank you pyroxyze. I appreciate your response.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › need help finding fatigues with long leg 1 minute ago
- › Alden 975 Longwings in Black shell US9.5 1 minute ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 13 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 14 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan