lookin at a CdG zip one, but not sure what else to look for.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/26/15 at 5:35pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 686
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10277 of 1702310/4/12 at 1:07pmpost #10278 of 1702310/4/12 at 4:36pmDoes anyone know where I can buy this weekdays sweater?
The website doesn't have a webshop that I can find. So I guess a proxy is the only other way. Any other alternatives to the Robert Geller dip dye sweater besides the COS one? Thanks.post #10279 of 1702310/4/12 at 8:52pmpost #10280 of 1702310/4/12 at 11:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
Does anyone know where I can buy this weekdays sweater?
The website doesn't have a webshop that I can find. So I guess a proxy is the only other way. Any other alternatives to the Robert Geller dip dye sweater besides the COS one? Thanks.
I think they are sold at my downtown store, could checkpost #10281 of 1702310/7/12 at 8:12ampost #10282 of 1702310/7/12 at 9:54ampost #10283 of 1702310/7/12 at 3:38pmpost #10284 of 1702310/7/12 at 3:43pm
Can anybody recommend a slim fitting (and short) orange rain jacket like this one? Fjallraven doesn't make this color anymore - that and I've seen this jacket several on several different models in pics not from GQ (like the one below) and it looks completely different (I like the way it looks in this picture a lot).post #10285 of 1702310/7/12 at 4:02pmpost #10286 of 1702310/7/12 at 5:19pmpost #10287 of 1702310/7/12 at 6:05pmpost #10288 of 1702310/7/12 at 6:37pmpost #10289 of 1702310/7/12 at 6:58pmQuote:
Check out a website that has Samurai (blueingreensoho.com) and check their size charts. Expect the waist to expand an inch or two. More precise measurements will be given on the website (for example, APC stretches A LOT)post #10290 of 1702310/7/12 at 7:04pmQuote:
Thank you pyroxyze. I appreciate your response.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 39 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 55 seconds ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › JCrew BNWT Ink Fielding Harris Tweed 40L 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...