Who else makes Horween shell long wings? Carmina?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:08 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 682
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10217 of 172189/26/12 at 1:14ampost #10218 of 172189/26/12 at 1:54ampost #10219 of 172189/26/12 at 2:15ampost #10220 of 172189/26/12 at 4:52amQuote:
Knits can be altered but you'll need to find a very good tailor to do the job, not many offer this service or have experience with it. It's expensive too, and in most cases not worth the added cost.post #10221 of 172189/26/12 at 9:50amQuote:I don't know if Uniqlo or Gap still make theirs, but that would be my under GBP100 one. If you can get 3Sixteen on sale you might be able to do within your budget too.Quote:
RL Marlow Wingtips would be my first choice. It's a toss up between AE and Alden for me. I like the last on Allen Edmonds, but I like the color offering with Alden better, but not so much the last shape (Barrie).post #10222 of 172189/26/12 at 4:51pm
New to the forum any help fully appreciated !
Basically just after a plain black nylon type shoulder/messenger bag for general everyday usage to stick my 13 inch laptop and a couple text books in there for university. As simple as it sounds I'm really struggling to find one in my price bracket that i actually like. They're either too big, too small or just too expensive, wondered if anyone on here had a recommendation. Its such a simple purchase i know but nevertheless i've been left scratching my head.post #10223 of 172189/26/12 at 9:39pmpost #10224 of 172189/27/12 at 9:19ampost #10225 of 172189/27/12 at 10:41ampost #10226 of 172189/27/12 at 5:33pmpost #10227 of 172189/27/12 at 5:36pmpost #10228 of 172189/29/12 at 6:10amQuote:
well, i don't think so. at 6', regular size torso, wearing any of my mediums, none of them end at the bottom of my belt loops or a fraction above, like they do on ol' gary. i tried a small once and it nearly squeezed me shut.
anyone?post #10229 of 172189/29/12 at 1:03pmPlease forgive the intrusion of a clueless MCer. I need a new pair of jeans. Are very dark, stiff (is this raw? I don't know) jeans already visibly outdated? Obviously I don't need to be right on top of the latest, but I'd rather not look like I'm right on top of two years ago's latest. Thanks
If it matters, the jeans I'm looking at are 501s.post #10230 of 172189/29/12 at 1:19pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread just now
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2015 college football thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...