Who else makes Horween shell long wings? Carmina?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 682
Knits can be altered but you'll need to find a very good tailor to do the job, not many offer this service or have experience with it. It's expensive too, and in most cases not worth the added cost.
RL Marlow Wingtips would be my first choice. It's a toss up between AE and Alden for me. I like the last on Allen Edmonds, but I like the color offering with Alden better, but not so much the last shape (Barrie).
New to the forum any help fully appreciated !
Basically just after a plain black nylon type shoulder/messenger bag for general everyday usage to stick my 13 inch laptop and a couple text books in there for university. As simple as it sounds I'm really struggling to find one in my price bracket that i actually like. They're either too big, too small or just too expensive, wondered if anyone on here had a recommendation. Its such a simple purchase i know but nevertheless i've been left scratching my head.
well, i don't think so. at 6', regular size torso, wearing any of my mediums, none of them end at the bottom of my belt loops or a fraction above, like they do on ol' gary. i tried a small once and it nearly squeezed me shut.
If it matters, the jeans I'm looking at are 501s.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 15 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 35 seconds ago
- › Why is mens fashion so homosexual and feminine? 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0,... 4 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)