Who else makes Horween shell long wings? Carmina?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 682
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10217 of 170199/26/12 at 1:14ampost #10218 of 170199/26/12 at 1:54ampost #10219 of 170199/26/12 at 2:15ampost #10220 of 170199/26/12 at 4:52amQuote:
Knits can be altered but you'll need to find a very good tailor to do the job, not many offer this service or have experience with it. It's expensive too, and in most cases not worth the added cost.post #10221 of 170199/26/12 at 9:50amQuote:I don't know if Uniqlo or Gap still make theirs, but that would be my under GBP100 one. If you can get 3Sixteen on sale you might be able to do within your budget too.Quote:
RL Marlow Wingtips would be my first choice. It's a toss up between AE and Alden for me. I like the last on Allen Edmonds, but I like the color offering with Alden better, but not so much the last shape (Barrie).post #10222 of 170199/26/12 at 4:51pm
New to the forum any help fully appreciated !
Basically just after a plain black nylon type shoulder/messenger bag for general everyday usage to stick my 13 inch laptop and a couple text books in there for university. As simple as it sounds I'm really struggling to find one in my price bracket that i actually like. They're either too big, too small or just too expensive, wondered if anyone on here had a recommendation. Its such a simple purchase i know but nevertheless i've been left scratching my head.post #10223 of 170199/26/12 at 9:39pmpost #10224 of 170199/27/12 at 9:19ampost #10225 of 170199/27/12 at 10:41ampost #10226 of 170199/27/12 at 5:33pmpost #10227 of 170199/27/12 at 5:36pmpost #10228 of 170199/29/12 at 6:10amQuote:
well, i don't think so. at 6', regular size torso, wearing any of my mediums, none of them end at the bottom of my belt loops or a fraction above, like they do on ol' gary. i tried a small once and it nearly squeezed me shut.
anyone?post #10229 of 170199/29/12 at 1:03pmPlease forgive the intrusion of a clueless MCer. I need a new pair of jeans. Are very dark, stiff (is this raw? I don't know) jeans already visibly outdated? Obviously I don't need to be right on top of the latest, but I'd rather not look like I'm right on top of two years ago's latest. Thanks
If it matters, the jeans I'm looking at are 501s.post #10230 of 170199/29/12 at 1:19pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Look goes on... 14 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 8 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 19 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 21 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...