Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:21 pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 681post #10201 of 175899/23/12 at 9:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10202 of 175899/24/12 at 3:28ampost #10203 of 175899/24/12 at 1:53pmpost #10204 of 175899/24/12 at 2:10pmpost #10205 of 175899/24/12 at 2:22pmQuote:
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/department/knitwear/howlin-by-morrison-kolari-cable-crew-45679.htmlpost #10206 of 175899/24/12 at 3:30pmpost #10207 of 175899/24/12 at 4:02pm
Double post with Yuketen thread, but it probably works better here.
Just noticed the following issue with one of my Yuketen shoes. stitching is still in tact, but I would think it won't hold for much longer. Can I really do anything to fix these shoes? The hole extends inside the outer stitching, near the suede. Damn, and I only got 10 or so wears from this shoe, and I don't remember doing anything that could have caused such an issues, especially given where it is.
Edited by amathew - 9/24/12 at 4:41pmpost #10208 of 175899/24/12 at 4:38pmpost #10209 of 175899/24/12 at 10:48pmHi, I know this question is probably more suited for the baller sneaker thread but I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this pierre hardy sneaker. From the pictures, it looks legit but I've never seen this colorway before. Any feedback would be helpful!
I know that its not the best looking color scheme but the price was low. Thanks in advance!post #10210 of 175899/24/12 at 10:52pmpost #10211 of 175899/25/12 at 9:06ampost #10212 of 175899/25/12 at 9:46ampost #10213 of 175899/25/12 at 4:27pmpost #10214 of 175899/25/12 at 4:55pmpost #10215 of 175899/25/12 at 10:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by UrsusArctos
Can someone recommend me some black raw/selvedge denim that is sub £100. I'm willing to go a bit over for a really good pair but I'm settling for entry level here. Raw is optional, selvedge isn't.
Also a black harrington style jacket without that red barracuta lining.
I just got the wool "barracuda" jacket from lands end. its pretty nice for the $$ (got mine at 20% off ~$50), but runs big. I'm a 38R and a small fits me well, though I should probably get the sleeves shortened. It has a herringbone liner. I got green and its a bit brighter than the pics, might send it back for blue or black.
The cut and details look similar to the barracuta, but its definitely a lot different than the original. Also, the pics don't show it, but there is a snap that tightens up the sleeve cuff a bit.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Mod to Suedehead 22 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...