Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:53 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 681post #10201 of 173029/23/12 at 9:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10202 of 173029/24/12 at 3:28ampost #10203 of 173029/24/12 at 1:53pmpost #10204 of 173029/24/12 at 2:10pmpost #10205 of 173029/24/12 at 2:22pmQuote:
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/department/knitwear/howlin-by-morrison-kolari-cable-crew-45679.htmlpost #10206 of 173029/24/12 at 3:30pmpost #10207 of 173029/24/12 at 4:02pm
Double post with Yuketen thread, but it probably works better here.
Just noticed the following issue with one of my Yuketen shoes. stitching is still in tact, but I would think it won't hold for much longer. Can I really do anything to fix these shoes? The hole extends inside the outer stitching, near the suede. Damn, and I only got 10 or so wears from this shoe, and I don't remember doing anything that could have caused such an issues, especially given where it is.
Edited by amathew - 9/24/12 at 4:41pmpost #10208 of 173029/24/12 at 4:38pmpost #10209 of 173029/24/12 at 10:48pmHi, I know this question is probably more suited for the baller sneaker thread but I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this pierre hardy sneaker. From the pictures, it looks legit but I've never seen this colorway before. Any feedback would be helpful!
I know that its not the best looking color scheme but the price was low. Thanks in advance!post #10210 of 173029/24/12 at 10:52pmpost #10211 of 173029/25/12 at 9:06ampost #10212 of 173029/25/12 at 9:46ampost #10213 of 173029/25/12 at 4:27pmpost #10214 of 173029/25/12 at 4:55pmpost #10215 of 173029/25/12 at 10:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by UrsusArctos
Can someone recommend me some black raw/selvedge denim that is sub £100. I'm willing to go a bit over for a really good pair but I'm settling for entry level here. Raw is optional, selvedge isn't.
Also a black harrington style jacket without that red barracuta lining.
I just got the wool "barracuda" jacket from lands end. its pretty nice for the $$ (got mine at 20% off ~$50), but runs big. I'm a 38R and a small fits me well, though I should probably get the sleeves shortened. It has a herringbone liner. I got green and its a bit brighter than the pics, might send it back for blue or black.
The cut and details look similar to the barracuta, but its definitely a lot different than the original. Also, the pics don't show it, but there is a snap that tightens up the sleeve cuff a bit.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Kapital JERSEY SASHIKO VNECK TEE | Sz 3 16 seconds ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 24 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 34 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Dress in Academia 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...