Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 8:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:21 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 681post #10201 of 170909/23/12 at 9:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10202 of 170909/24/12 at 3:28ampost #10203 of 170909/24/12 at 1:53pmpost #10204 of 170909/24/12 at 2:10pmpost #10205 of 170909/24/12 at 2:22pmQuote:
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/department/knitwear/howlin-by-morrison-kolari-cable-crew-45679.htmlpost #10206 of 170909/24/12 at 3:30pmpost #10207 of 170909/24/12 at 4:02pm
Double post with Yuketen thread, but it probably works better here.
Just noticed the following issue with one of my Yuketen shoes. stitching is still in tact, but I would think it won't hold for much longer. Can I really do anything to fix these shoes? The hole extends inside the outer stitching, near the suede. Damn, and I only got 10 or so wears from this shoe, and I don't remember doing anything that could have caused such an issues, especially given where it is.
Edited by amathew - 9/24/12 at 4:41pmpost #10208 of 170909/24/12 at 4:38pmpost #10209 of 170909/24/12 at 10:48pmHi, I know this question is probably more suited for the baller sneaker thread but I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this pierre hardy sneaker. From the pictures, it looks legit but I've never seen this colorway before. Any feedback would be helpful!
I know that its not the best looking color scheme but the price was low. Thanks in advance!post #10210 of 170909/24/12 at 10:52pmpost #10211 of 170909/25/12 at 9:06ampost #10212 of 170909/25/12 at 9:46ampost #10213 of 170909/25/12 at 4:27pmpost #10214 of 170909/25/12 at 4:55pmpost #10215 of 170909/25/12 at 10:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by UrsusArctos
Can someone recommend me some black raw/selvedge denim that is sub £100. I'm willing to go a bit over for a really good pair but I'm settling for entry level here. Raw is optional, selvedge isn't.
Also a black harrington style jacket without that red barracuta lining.
I just got the wool "barracuda" jacket from lands end. its pretty nice for the $$ (got mine at 20% off ~$50), but runs big. I'm a 38R and a small fits me well, though I should probably get the sleeves shortened. It has a herringbone liner. I got green and its a bit brighter than the pics, might send it back for blue or black.
The cut and details look similar to the barracuta, but its definitely a lot different than the original. Also, the pics don't show it, but there is a snap that tightens up the sleeve cuff a bit.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 50 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Ferragamo (Lardini) Sportscoat - 40R Perfect for Spring/Summer! 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...