Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 681
Styleforum Top Picks
Double post with Yuketen thread, but it probably works better here.
Just noticed the following issue with one of my Yuketen shoes. stitching is still in tact, but I would think it won't hold for much longer. Can I really do anything to fix these shoes? The hole extends inside the outer stitching, near the suede. Damn, and I only got 10 or so wears from this shoe, and I don't remember doing anything that could have caused such an issues, especially given where it is.
Edited by amathew - 9/24/12 at 4:41pm
I know that its not the best looking color scheme but the price was low. Thanks in advance!
Can someone recommend me some black raw/selvedge denim that is sub £100. I'm willing to go a bit over for a really good pair but I'm settling for entry level here. Raw is optional, selvedge isn't.
Also a black harrington style jacket without that red barracuta lining.
I just got the wool "barracuda" jacket from lands end. its pretty nice for the $$ (got mine at 20% off ~$50), but runs big. I'm a 38R and a small fits me well, though I should probably get the sleeves shortened. It has a herringbone liner. I got green and its a bit brighter than the pics, might send it back for blue or black.
The cut and details look similar to the barracuta, but its definitely a lot different than the original. Also, the pics don't show it, but there is a snap that tightens up the sleeve cuff a bit.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things you just don't get 5 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 11 seconds ago
- › DO YOU LIKE IT? 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...