Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:27 pm in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 681post #10201 of 179999/23/12 at 9:31pmpost #10202 of 179999/24/12 at 3:28ampost #10203 of 179999/24/12 at 1:53pmpost #10204 of 179999/24/12 at 2:10pmpost #10205 of 179999/24/12 at 2:22pmQuote:
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/department/knitwear/howlin-by-morrison-kolari-cable-crew-45679.htmlpost #10206 of 179999/24/12 at 3:30pmpost #10207 of 179999/24/12 at 4:02pm
Double post with Yuketen thread, but it probably works better here.
Just noticed the following issue with one of my Yuketen shoes. stitching is still in tact, but I would think it won't hold for much longer. Can I really do anything to fix these shoes? The hole extends inside the outer stitching, near the suede. Damn, and I only got 10 or so wears from this shoe, and I don't remember doing anything that could have caused such an issues, especially given where it is.
Edited by amathew - 9/24/12 at 4:41pmpost #10208 of 179999/24/12 at 4:38pmpost #10209 of 179999/24/12 at 10:48pmHi, I know this question is probably more suited for the baller sneaker thread but I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this pierre hardy sneaker. From the pictures, it looks legit but I've never seen this colorway before. Any feedback would be helpful!
I know that its not the best looking color scheme but the price was low. Thanks in advance!post #10210 of 179999/24/12 at 10:52pmpost #10211 of 179999/25/12 at 9:06ampost #10212 of 179999/25/12 at 9:46ampost #10213 of 179999/25/12 at 4:27pmpost #10214 of 179999/25/12 at 4:55pmpost #10215 of 179999/25/12 at 10:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by UrsusArctos
Can someone recommend me some black raw/selvedge denim that is sub £100. I'm willing to go a bit over for a really good pair but I'm settling for entry level here. Raw is optional, selvedge isn't.
Also a black harrington style jacket without that red barracuta lining.
I just got the wool "barracuda" jacket from lands end. its pretty nice for the $$ (got mine at 20% off ~$50), but runs big. I'm a 38R and a small fits me well, though I should probably get the sleeves shortened. It has a herringbone liner. I got green and its a bit brighter than the pics, might send it back for blue or black.
The cut and details look similar to the barracuta, but its definitely a lot different than the original. Also, the pics don't show it, but there is a snap that tightens up the sleeve cuff a bit.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 22 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › 7 PAIRS OF CARMINAS 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 19 minutes ago
- › Florsheim vs. Allen Edmond 19 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...