Just was looking at a few Billy Reids and Rag N Bone, pretty nice, sub 300.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:02 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 678post #10156 of 173029/15/12 at 12:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10157 of 173029/15/12 at 12:56pmpost #10158 of 173029/15/12 at 1:45pmQuote:
Definition of PATINA1a : a usually green film formed naturally on copper and bronze by long exposure or artificially (as by acids) and often valued aesthetically for its color2: an appearance or aura that is derived from association, habit, or established character3: a superficial covering or exteriorthink 1b or 2, people are likely referring to the finish appearance that some quality shoes develop after lots of use.post #10159 of 173029/15/12 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by digga
Definition of PATINA1a : a usually green film formed naturally on copper and bronze by long exposure or artificially (as by acids) and often valued aesthetically for its color2: an appearance or aura that is derived from association, habit, or established character3: a superficial covering or exteriorthink 1b or 2, people are likely referring to the finish appearance that some quality shoes develop after lots of use.
Thanks for the info diggapost #10160 of 173029/15/12 at 3:06pmpost #10161 of 173029/15/12 at 3:31pmpost #10162 of 173029/15/12 at 3:43pmpost #10163 of 173029/15/12 at 5:11pmpost #10164 of 173029/16/12 at 5:50ampost #10165 of 173029/16/12 at 12:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by pyroxyze
Does anyone have recommendations for a dark grey henley of similar quality to Wings+Horns for under a 100 dollars? Two stipulations: In America, and not too far into the chest, so probably a max of 3 buttons but I welcome all recommendations. Mainly want equal quality to that of W+H
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_special_shops/slimshop/PRDOVR~95497/95497.jsppost #10166 of 173029/16/12 at 2:04pmpost #10167 of 173029/16/12 at 2:19pmpost #10168 of 173029/16/12 at 2:19pmpost #10169 of 173029/16/12 at 2:21pmQuote:
I think in leather it means some waxes that weep out with repeated bending and warming of the leather. At least, that sounds nicer than some environmental change from dirt, UV light etcpost #10170 of 173029/16/12 at 4:23pm
What are the forum's thoughts on the Redwing Chukka 3141? I tried them in a 10.5 but they were way too small. I usually wear a 12 or 13 (I have an orthotic insole) and I cant find a 12 or 13 in town to order but I know I can order them online. Any insight regarding the Redwing Chukka's is greatly appreciated as well.
Edited by pinkformen - 9/17/12 at 6:22am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 51 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › On the hunt for boots $4-$500. Need recommendations. 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Natural Chromexcel or CXL Long wingtips (LWB) Size 8.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 4 minutes ago
- › Rare Limited Edition Common Projects Training Boot 11US 44UK Tan/Brown 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...