Just was looking at a few Billy Reids and Rag N Bone, pretty nice, sub 300.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/30/15 at 8:19pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 678post #10156 of 170329/15/12 at 12:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10157 of 170329/15/12 at 12:56pmpost #10158 of 170329/15/12 at 1:45pmQuote:
Definition of PATINA1a : a usually green film formed naturally on copper and bronze by long exposure or artificially (as by acids) and often valued aesthetically for its color2: an appearance or aura that is derived from association, habit, or established character3: a superficial covering or exteriorthink 1b or 2, people are likely referring to the finish appearance that some quality shoes develop after lots of use.post #10159 of 170329/15/12 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by digga
Definition of PATINA1a : a usually green film formed naturally on copper and bronze by long exposure or artificially (as by acids) and often valued aesthetically for its color2: an appearance or aura that is derived from association, habit, or established character3: a superficial covering or exteriorthink 1b or 2, people are likely referring to the finish appearance that some quality shoes develop after lots of use.
Thanks for the info diggapost #10160 of 170329/15/12 at 3:06pmpost #10161 of 170329/15/12 at 3:31pmpost #10162 of 170329/15/12 at 3:43pmpost #10163 of 170329/15/12 at 5:11pmpost #10164 of 170329/16/12 at 5:50ampost #10165 of 170329/16/12 at 12:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by pyroxyze
Does anyone have recommendations for a dark grey henley of similar quality to Wings+Horns for under a 100 dollars? Two stipulations: In America, and not too far into the chest, so probably a max of 3 buttons but I welcome all recommendations. Mainly want equal quality to that of W+H
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_special_shops/slimshop/PRDOVR~95497/95497.jsppost #10166 of 170329/16/12 at 2:04pmpost #10167 of 170329/16/12 at 2:19pmpost #10168 of 170329/16/12 at 2:19pmpost #10169 of 170329/16/12 at 2:21pmQuote:
I think in leather it means some waxes that weep out with repeated bending and warming of the leather. At least, that sounds nicer than some environmental change from dirt, UV light etcpost #10170 of 170329/16/12 at 4:23pm
What are the forum's thoughts on the Redwing Chukka 3141? I tried them in a 10.5 but they were way too small. I usually wear a 12 or 13 (I have an orthotic insole) and I cant find a 12 or 13 in town to order but I know I can order them online. Any insight regarding the Redwing Chukka's is greatly appreciated as well.
Edited by pinkformen - 9/17/12 at 6:22am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Pant length and current trends with trouser break just now
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 5 minutes ago
- › Discover Our New Footwear Collection Spring/Summer 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...