Just was looking at a few Billy Reids and Rag N Bone, pretty nice, sub 300.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 678post #10156 of 175939/15/12 at 12:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10157 of 175939/15/12 at 12:56pmpost #10158 of 175939/15/12 at 1:45pmQuote:
Definition of PATINA1a : a usually green film formed naturally on copper and bronze by long exposure or artificially (as by acids) and often valued aesthetically for its color2: an appearance or aura that is derived from association, habit, or established character3: a superficial covering or exteriorthink 1b or 2, people are likely referring to the finish appearance that some quality shoes develop after lots of use.post #10159 of 175939/15/12 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by digga
Definition of PATINA1a : a usually green film formed naturally on copper and bronze by long exposure or artificially (as by acids) and often valued aesthetically for its color2: an appearance or aura that is derived from association, habit, or established character3: a superficial covering or exteriorthink 1b or 2, people are likely referring to the finish appearance that some quality shoes develop after lots of use.
Thanks for the info diggapost #10160 of 175939/15/12 at 3:06pmpost #10161 of 175939/15/12 at 3:31pmpost #10162 of 175939/15/12 at 3:43pmpost #10163 of 175939/15/12 at 5:11pmpost #10164 of 175939/16/12 at 5:50ampost #10165 of 175939/16/12 at 12:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by pyroxyze
Does anyone have recommendations for a dark grey henley of similar quality to Wings+Horns for under a 100 dollars? Two stipulations: In America, and not too far into the chest, so probably a max of 3 buttons but I welcome all recommendations. Mainly want equal quality to that of W+H
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_special_shops/slimshop/PRDOVR~95497/95497.jsppost #10166 of 175939/16/12 at 2:04pmpost #10167 of 175939/16/12 at 2:19pmpost #10168 of 175939/16/12 at 2:19pmpost #10169 of 175939/16/12 at 2:21pmQuote:
I think in leather it means some waxes that weep out with repeated bending and warming of the leather. At least, that sounds nicer than some environmental change from dirt, UV light etcpost #10170 of 175939/16/12 at 4:23pm
What are the forum's thoughts on the Redwing Chukka 3141? I tried them in a 10.5 but they were way too small. I usually wear a 12 or 13 (I have an orthotic insole) and I cant find a 12 or 13 in town to order but I know I can order them online. Any insight regarding the Redwing Chukka's is greatly appreciated as well.
Edited by pinkformen - 9/17/12 at 6:22am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Recommend a good paring knife 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 7 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 10 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 20 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?