hard to tell with that view, a side view would have been great. pointed shoes are the way to go. Don't ever bother with a really big toe box unless you need it functionally for your feet. I think they look great. I would wear them with a slim pant and maybe roll up the cuff an inch. Shoe that it's a boot!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:11 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Today
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 674
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10097 of 175899/6/12 at 9:46pmI'm looking to buy some new Jeans, and was looking at the Rogue Territory Stanton. Sizing, however, is a little tricky, and I'm stuck between a size 32 and 33. Does anyone know how prone they are to shrinking and stretching, and how reliable the measurements on the RT website are? Thanks!post #10098 of 175899/7/12 at 12:02pmHey I just bought these shoes from jcrew and I was wondering what colors I could match them with.
http://m.jcrew.com/mt/www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/sneakers/PRDOVR~17554/99102829770/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~Vans/17554.jsppost #10099 of 175899/7/12 at 12:19pmpost #10100 of 175899/7/12 at 2:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by theblackcrusaders
Hey I just bought these shoes from jcrew and I was wondering what colors I could match them with.
They will match grey, blue, black, and white.post #10101 of 175899/7/12 at 2:59pmpost #10102 of 175899/7/12 at 3:52pmpost #10103 of 175899/7/12 at 4:21pmpost #10104 of 175899/8/12 at 12:28ampost #10105 of 175899/8/12 at 12:52ampost #10106 of 175899/8/12 at 3:17am
I am in the process of buying my first load of casual long sleeve shirts to wear in the day time - to the shops, out with friends/girlfriend, to the pub, cinema, restaurants , etc
i've bought 2 flannel shirts, a plain white cotton shirt, a light blue shirt, and a small navy checked shirt,
So i was thinking of getting a horizontal stripe shirt, how is this green stripe one, for a 27 year old man, wearing for the above locations?:
are denim jeans and dark brown boat shoes best suited with this shirt?
Also, as i only wear light, mid, and dark blue denim jeans and creme chinos, i was thinking of getting some black jeans, but prefer the faded look,
what do others think of these black faded jeans?
- im not sure what does and doesnt go well with them? footwear especially, does dark brown boat shoes look ok with them?
Edited by adamt - 9/8/12 at 3:28ampost #10107 of 175899/8/12 at 9:45ampost #10108 of 175899/8/12 at 10:09ampost #10109 of 175899/8/12 at 11:04ampost #10110 of 175899/8/12 at 12:49pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 42 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA 100% Navy soft construction sport coat 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Lightly Worn ISAIA dark green & navy quilted coat 40US/50EU [M] 12 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA Shirts Sizes 15.75/40, 16/41, 16.5/42 - More Added 1/24 12 minutes ago
- › NWT Luxury Sweaters - Cucinelli & ISAIA Cashmere + Loro Piana... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...