hard to tell with that view, a side view would have been great. pointed shoes are the way to go. Don't ever bother with a really big toe box unless you need it functionally for your feet. I think they look great. I would wear them with a slim pant and maybe roll up the cuff an inch. Shoe that it's a boot!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 674
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey I just bought these shoes from jcrew and I was wondering what colors I could match them with.
They will match grey, blue, black, and white.
I am in the process of buying my first load of casual long sleeve shirts to wear in the day time - to the shops, out with friends/girlfriend, to the pub, cinema, restaurants , etc
i've bought 2 flannel shirts, a plain white cotton shirt, a light blue shirt, and a small navy checked shirt,
So i was thinking of getting a horizontal stripe shirt, how is this green stripe one, for a 27 year old man, wearing for the above locations?:
are denim jeans and dark brown boat shoes best suited with this shirt?
Also, as i only wear light, mid, and dark blue denim jeans and creme chinos, i was thinking of getting some black jeans, but prefer the faded look,
what do others think of these black faded jeans?
- im not sure what does and doesnt go well with them? footwear especially, does dark brown boat shoes look ok with them?
Edited by adamt - 9/8/12 at 3:28am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 18 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 19 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 20 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 29 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...