hard to tell with that view, a side view would have been great. pointed shoes are the way to go. Don't ever bother with a really big toe box unless you need it functionally for your feet. I think they look great. I would wear them with a slim pant and maybe roll up the cuff an inch. Shoe that it's a boot!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 674
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10097 of 170309/6/12 at 9:46pmI'm looking to buy some new Jeans, and was looking at the Rogue Territory Stanton. Sizing, however, is a little tricky, and I'm stuck between a size 32 and 33. Does anyone know how prone they are to shrinking and stretching, and how reliable the measurements on the RT website are? Thanks!post #10098 of 170309/7/12 at 12:02pmHey I just bought these shoes from jcrew and I was wondering what colors I could match them with.
http://m.jcrew.com/mt/www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/sneakers/PRDOVR~17554/99102829770/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~Vans/17554.jsppost #10099 of 170309/7/12 at 12:19pmpost #10100 of 170309/7/12 at 2:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by theblackcrusaders
Hey I just bought these shoes from jcrew and I was wondering what colors I could match them with.
They will match grey, blue, black, and white.post #10101 of 170309/7/12 at 2:59pmpost #10102 of 170309/7/12 at 3:52pmpost #10103 of 170309/7/12 at 4:21pmpost #10104 of 170309/8/12 at 12:28ampost #10105 of 170309/8/12 at 12:52ampost #10106 of 170309/8/12 at 3:17am
I am in the process of buying my first load of casual long sleeve shirts to wear in the day time - to the shops, out with friends/girlfriend, to the pub, cinema, restaurants , etc
i've bought 2 flannel shirts, a plain white cotton shirt, a light blue shirt, and a small navy checked shirt,
So i was thinking of getting a horizontal stripe shirt, how is this green stripe one, for a 27 year old man, wearing for the above locations?:
are denim jeans and dark brown boat shoes best suited with this shirt?
Also, as i only wear light, mid, and dark blue denim jeans and creme chinos, i was thinking of getting some black jeans, but prefer the faded look,
what do others think of these black faded jeans?
- im not sure what does and doesnt go well with them? footwear especially, does dark brown boat shoes look ok with them?
Edited by adamt - 9/8/12 at 3:28ampost #10107 of 170309/8/12 at 9:45ampost #10108 of 170309/8/12 at 10:09ampost #10109 of 170309/8/12 at 11:04ampost #10110 of 170309/8/12 at 12:49pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › things that are making you happy 7 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 51 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Straight Tip Boot and Handsewn Moccasin 10E 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...