hard to tell with that view, a side view would have been great. pointed shoes are the way to go. Don't ever bother with a really big toe box unless you need it functionally for your feet. I think they look great. I would wear them with a slim pant and maybe roll up the cuff an inch. Shoe that it's a boot!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:03 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 674
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10097 of 173419/6/12 at 9:46pmI'm looking to buy some new Jeans, and was looking at the Rogue Territory Stanton. Sizing, however, is a little tricky, and I'm stuck between a size 32 and 33. Does anyone know how prone they are to shrinking and stretching, and how reliable the measurements on the RT website are? Thanks!post #10098 of 173419/7/12 at 12:02pmHey I just bought these shoes from jcrew and I was wondering what colors I could match them with.
http://m.jcrew.com/mt/www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/sneakers/PRDOVR~17554/99102829770/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~Vans/17554.jsppost #10099 of 173419/7/12 at 12:19pmpost #10100 of 173419/7/12 at 2:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by theblackcrusaders
Hey I just bought these shoes from jcrew and I was wondering what colors I could match them with.
They will match grey, blue, black, and white.post #10101 of 173419/7/12 at 2:59pmpost #10102 of 173419/7/12 at 3:52pmpost #10103 of 173419/7/12 at 4:21pmpost #10104 of 173419/8/12 at 12:28ampost #10105 of 173419/8/12 at 12:52ampost #10106 of 173419/8/12 at 3:17am
I am in the process of buying my first load of casual long sleeve shirts to wear in the day time - to the shops, out with friends/girlfriend, to the pub, cinema, restaurants , etc
i've bought 2 flannel shirts, a plain white cotton shirt, a light blue shirt, and a small navy checked shirt,
So i was thinking of getting a horizontal stripe shirt, how is this green stripe one, for a 27 year old man, wearing for the above locations?:
are denim jeans and dark brown boat shoes best suited with this shirt?
Also, as i only wear light, mid, and dark blue denim jeans and creme chinos, i was thinking of getting some black jeans, but prefer the faded look,
what do others think of these black faded jeans?
- im not sure what does and doesnt go well with them? footwear especially, does dark brown boat shoes look ok with them?
Edited by adamt - 9/8/12 at 3:28ampost #10107 of 173419/8/12 at 9:45ampost #10108 of 173419/8/12 at 10:09ampost #10109 of 173419/8/12 at 11:04ampost #10110 of 173419/8/12 at 12:49pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › 44R Phineas Cole / Paul Stuart Solid Grey Super 110 Suit - Worn... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › Why wear a wrist watch when you could easily consult your phone for... 8 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015