Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 673post #10081 of 172169/4/12 at 10:04am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10082 of 172169/4/12 at 12:08pmpost #10083 of 172169/4/12 at 1:35pmpost #10084 of 172169/4/12 at 2:12pmpost #10085 of 172169/4/12 at 3:59pmpost #10086 of 172169/4/12 at 4:26pmQuote:
Uniqlo MIJ is quite good as well and fairly cheap.post #10087 of 172169/4/12 at 5:56pmQuote:
I think they would look really nice with a good pair of jeans, but would probably steer away from wearing them with slacks since the way the trousers above are falling on them is looking a little off (a bit short for my taste). But, I can see them working really well with a nice pair of selvedge jeans with some good stacks on them :)post #10088 of 172169/4/12 at 7:26pmpost #10089 of 172169/4/12 at 8:54pmpost #10090 of 172169/4/12 at 9:28pmpost #10091 of 172169/5/12 at 1:48ampost #10092 of 172169/5/12 at 12:42pm
Hi guys. First post, so I put it here so I don't put it in the wrong place and annoy someone.
I just lost this auction on ebay to someone with a sniping programme: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400318450294?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&autorefresh=true&autorefresh=true#ht_2160wt_1167
Here's some photos if you can't see the page:
It's a 'vintage' levis blanket lined denim, I'm fairy sure it's genuine although I'm not as good at telling as I am with jeans. I really wanted it and I'm not beyond paying full price, so does anyone know where else I can get it?
Edit: I can't seem to get the photos any bigger, even if I click on the 'large' option.
Edited by UrsusArctos - 9/5/12 at 2:16pmpost #10093 of 172169/5/12 at 11:54pmpost #10094 of 172169/6/12 at 12:32am
I'm considering buying a pair of black chelsea boots from the company Bexley, and plan on wearing with either casual wear (chinos, jeans, slacks), or occasionally a suit. Should I go with the Flager or Jermyn pair?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 25 seconds ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › Leather jacket - Length vs Fit? 5 minutes ago
- › Can someone help me determine the era of this Brioni suit? 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...