Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 673
Uniqlo MIJ is quite good as well and fairly cheap.
I think they would look really nice with a good pair of jeans, but would probably steer away from wearing them with slacks since the way the trousers above are falling on them is looking a little off (a bit short for my taste). But, I can see them working really well with a nice pair of selvedge jeans with some good stacks on them :)
Hi guys. First post, so I put it here so I don't put it in the wrong place and annoy someone.
I just lost this auction on ebay to someone with a sniping programme: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400318450294?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&autorefresh=true&autorefresh=true#ht_2160wt_1167
Here's some photos if you can't see the page:
It's a 'vintage' levis blanket lined denim, I'm fairy sure it's genuine although I'm not as good at telling as I am with jeans. I really wanted it and I'm not beyond paying full price, so does anyone know where else I can get it?
Edit: I can't seem to get the photos any bigger, even if I click on the 'large' option.
Edited by UrsusArctos - 9/5/12 at 2:16pm
I'm considering buying a pair of black chelsea boots from the company Bexley, and plan on wearing with either casual wear (chinos, jeans, slacks), or occasionally a suit. Should I go with the Flager or Jermyn pair?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Summer Tie Friday Challenge 7/24/2014 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Believing That My Ex is The Only One in The World For Me 4 minutes ago
- › PEdALED Reversible Vest - Size Small 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)