or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 672

post #10066 of 16155
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzeak View Post

Anyone know of some nice olive green parkas? my max price range is about $500. I'd prefer more 3-400 range though.

olive green TOJ fishtail parka is listed as $550 on their website currently!
post #10067 of 16155

maybe its better to ask here - anyone know what brand jacket this is and what website i can get it from?

 

post #10068 of 16155
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflygrave View Post

olive green TOJ fishtail parka is listed as $550 on their website currently!

yeah I was actually thinking of that one but from the pics I've seen it's too dark for my liking. it almost looks dark grey/black
post #10069 of 16155
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzeak View Post

Anyone know of some nice olive green parkas? my max price range is about $500. I'd prefer more 3-400 range though.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for (it is quite lightweight), but Acne has this parka on sale for 250 on their outlet: 

http://shop.acnestudios.com/outlet/outlet-men/all-products/triumph-light-olive.html

post #10070 of 16155
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzeak View Post

Anyone know of some nice olive green parkas? my max price range is about $500. I'd prefer more 3-400 range though.


Uniqlo x Undercover has a fishtail parka for $200.
post #10071 of 16155
http://stanleyvanburen.tumblr.com/page/4

Can somebody tell me the suede shoes he's wearing in this pic above?
post #10072 of 16155

Are there any particular SF-recommended brands that are aimed at casual wear for hot weather climates? I searched and only came up with advice pertaining to formal wear (i.e. wear linen/cotton). And I mean actual casual wear, not business casual (stuff I could wear to class, I'm a college student). A lot of what I see both on SF and in real-life for "fashion-forward" guys in casual wear is lots of layers which just isn't practical here (Central Florida). I'm rather bored of shorts/light khaki pants + t-shirt...

 

Also, does anyone knows where I can find a jacket like this for under $500? It's from Ralph Lauren and costs $1300 which is a little out of my price range lol. I'm not sure of the material, to me, it looks suede or a very tight corduroy.


Edited by jasonleb1 - 9/3/12 at 10:29am
post #10073 of 16155

can anyone help me identify this bomber/flight jacket? I don't think it's military issue because it has too much going on.

 

 

post #10074 of 16155
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansee View Post

can anyone help me identify this bomber/flight jacket? I don't think it's military issue because it has too much going on.

 

 

 Email him and ask teacha.gif

post #10075 of 16155
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

 Email him and ask teacha.gif

i actually did message him on facebook and am awaiting his reply

post #10076 of 16155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post

http://stanleyvanburen.tumblr.com/page/4
Can somebody tell me the suede shoes he's wearing in this pic above?

Stanley is on this site. PM him. There is also an Ask feature on his blog.
post #10077 of 16155
Tried on the Wings + Horns Westpoint chinos, but I have a concern on how they should fit. I tried on a 30 and a 29. I've never bought a pair of chinos before, so I have no experience whatsoever.

The 29s fit pretty good, and but are a tad snug on the waist. The 30s are more loose all around. I like the fit on the 29s best standing up, they're slim and they look perfect. The 30s sort of feel a touch baggy almost.

My problem is sitting down. On the 29s they feel comfortable, but the bottom of the leg rise up my leg a bit when I sit down and you can see my socks. The 30s don't go up my leg at all when I sit.

With that being said, how should slim fit chinos like this fit?
post #10078 of 16155

SIZE 10.5 IN JORDANS/NIKE

10 IN VANS

 

WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET FOR COMMON PROJECTS BLACK MID/ WHITE ACHILLES LOW? 43, or 44? I Have semi wide feet..

 

while were at it, can anyone find me a pair for $250 and under please.. been looking everywhere, but im not up for paying $300+..

post #10079 of 16155
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpiral View Post

Tried on the Wings + Horns Westpoint chinos, but I have a concern on how they should fit. I tried on a 30 and a 29. I've never bought a pair of chinos before, so I have no experience whatsoever.
The 29s fit pretty good, and but are a tad snug on the waist. The 30s are more loose all around. I like the fit on the 29s best standing up, they're slim and they look perfect. The 30s sort of feel a touch baggy almost.
My problem is sitting down. On the 29s they feel comfortable, but the bottom of the leg rise up my leg a bit when I sit down and you can see my socks. The 30s don't go up my leg at all when I sit.
With that being said, how should slim fit chinos like this fit?


Dude that's normal man about the pants rising up when you sit down. That's why some people wear patterned socks. I would get the 29.
post #10080 of 16155
I'm undecided on some chinos who's doing it better between Unis, Save Khaki, Epaulet, or Howard Yount?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here