or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part II - Page 728

post #10906 of 14350
False, I almost never reply to Rambo, I learned long ago how invincibly stupid and insufferably entitled he is. I didn't even weigh in on his great Amazon fiasco, enjoyable as that might have been.

BTW, Teger, I assume you are referring to the Naomi Riley thread in which your argument, repeated ad nauseum, was that the bitch deserved to get fired for speaking her mind on a blog for which she was hired to ... speak her mind. So, no, we did not agree. We could only agree on those rare occasions when you makes sense. Off the top of my head, I can't recall one.
post #10907 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post

False, I almost never reply to Rambo, I learned long ago how invincibly stupid and insufferably entitled he is. I didn't even weigh in on his great Amazon fiasco, enjoyable as that might have been.

I'm entitled? eh.gif
post #10908 of 14350
I'm not thinking of that thread, I'm thinking of the immigration thread. I agree with you about the ability of a sovereign nation to regulate its own borders, for whatever reason it likes (which is all you posted about), but disagreed with the form that regulations should take. You also agreed with me that immigration regulations shouldn't be motivated by racism or racial fear.
post #10909 of 14350
Rambo what was your Amazon fiasco?
post #10910 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

Rambo what was your Amazon fiasco?

they banned me because i made too many returns.

from the way Manton describes it you would of thought I had been banned from MoMA for repeated instances of streaking.
post #10911 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

I'm entitled? eh.gif
When you return, by your own admission, "the majority" of the goods you order, even though the order was fulfilled correctly and there was no problem with the product, and they you go into high dudgeon anger at the merchant for objecting, hell yes you are entitled.

Then there's the way you "ask questions" on the forum. You think the forvm owes you answers to whatever idiotic, esoteric question you ask, and if you don't get the answer RIGHT NOW you start to sling shit like an ape in a cage.

That plus your whole life, which, from what I have read, consists of never working, travelling around for your enjoyment while you bitch and moan that the goverment and everyone else "owes" you a living, health care, your travel budget, whatever your heart desires really.

Yeah, you are one of the most entitled people I have ever come across.
post #10912 of 14350
Stupid as ever Teger, I agreed with not one thing you posted in that thread, nor do I agree with your summary of it.
post #10913 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post

When you return, by your own admission, "the majority" of the goods you order, even though the order was fulfilled correctly and there was no problem with the product, and they you go into high dudgeon anger at the merchant for objecting, hell yes you are entitled.
Then there's the way you "ask questions" on the forum. You think the forvm owes you answers to whatever idiotic, esoteric question you ask, and if you don't get the answer RIGHT NOW you start to sling shit like an ape in a cage.
That plus your whole life, which, from what I have read, consists of never working, travelling around for your enjoyment while you bitch and moan that the goverment and everyone else "owes" you a living, health care, your travel budget, whatever your heart desires really.
Yeah, you are one of the most entitled people I have ever come across.

I'm sorely tempted to sig this just because its one of the single most idiotic things I've ever read. And, admittedly, coming from you Manton that's saying something.

Although I should probably stop before you tell me that you wish for me to get hit by a bus. Then I'll get banned.

I did laugh at 'high dugeon anger' though. Full disclosure.
post #10914 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post

Stupid as ever Teger, I agreed with not one thing you posted in that thread, nor do I agree with your summary of it.

uh huh manton, whatever you tell yourself to maintain the rigid, one-dimensional worldview you so often accuse others of possessing.
post #10915 of 14350
when I travel, it's definitely for my own enjoyment. who would do such a thing?
post #10916 of 14350
In Australia they pay pay people to travel. True story. Guess we know where Manton's never going to move to!
post #10917 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

from the way Manton describes it you would of thought I had been banned from MoMA for repeated instances of streaking.

did that not happen?
post #10918 of 14350
The two of you sure do go together like peas and carrots.
post #10919 of 14350
I don't really like Rambo, but when the time is right...

ps: you know I've never made a single comment about your personal life (despite many terrific opportunities to do so), yet the majority of what you post are very personal, if inaccurate, comments about my life and character?
post #10920 of 14350
Alright+everyone+calm+the+fuck+down.+Many+people+who+read+_537cd508da48de530104285982296185.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part II