or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 650

post #9736 of 15037
I rather doubt that any of the photos will come back.
post #9737 of 15037
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

I rather doubt that any of the photos will come back.

Can I ask you a serious question then B: What's the point in posting them publicly in the first place? If you only want certain people to view them, and not the rest of the hoi polloi, why not just PM those people and be done with it. As opposed to your current iteration as conductor on the cock tease express. Just seems like such a waste of time and effort to go in and delete all your posts after 2 hours.
post #9738 of 15037
A retired man must fill his days somehow.
post #9739 of 15037
I'm Team Merkur.
post #9740 of 15037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Can I ask you a serious question then B: What's the point in posting them publicly in the first place? If you only want certain people to view them, and not the rest of the hoi polloi, why not just PM those people and be done with it. As opposed to your current iteration as conductor on the cock tease express. Just seems like such a waste of time and effort to go in and delete all your posts after 2 hours.

do i see a custom title on the way?

maybe he has a reason we all dont know for deleting them? also, information shared, can be useful to those who see it. once they have, maybe he needs it to go away. you can always save the image and post it yourself if you really want it to stay.

smile.gif
post #9741 of 15037
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


information shared, can be useful to those who see it. once they have, maybe he needs it to go away.

I can relate to this. Also, not all handicaps are visible. smile.gif
post #9742 of 15037
Can we go ahead and give the title "Pedophile" to "elegance007"? I really think he deserves it.
post #9743 of 15037
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

Can we go ahead and give the title "Pedophile" to "elegance007"? I really think he deserves it.

Who is he?

Link to any of his infamous posts?
post #9744 of 15037
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post


Who is he?

Link to any of his infamous posts?

Go to the Penn State threak in Current Events. He joined this July and is being extremely defensive of Joe Paterno and Paterno knowingly protecting a pedophile for over a decade.
post #9745 of 15037
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I know. It's unfortunate, but some people decided to take down a lot of photos. I've asked Mark to try to clear the air, and see what we can do about getting things back up. Hopefully, we'll get some resolution on this soon.
Cheers,
Fok.
The best one (a Vanilla trike) was posted by me, which I have added again, with some more, here:
Quote:
The Vanilla Trike was custom built by bike maker Sacha White for his daughter, which costs him around $10,000. This luxury trike features the finest components with a Brooks leather saddle, cro-moly frame, headset from Campagnolo, front hub and rear wheels from Phil Wood and front end forks fashioned from stainless steel.




post #9746 of 15037
Holy hell thats an amazing trike. Do you ride it?
post #9747 of 15037
Whatup with the BMW rear wheel offset? confused.gif
post #9748 of 15037
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Holy hell thats an amazing trike. Do you ride it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

The Vanilla Trike was custom built by bike maker Sacha White for his daughter, which costs him around $10,000.

Expensive daughter aside, I bought a new bicycle today. It too came w/ a Brooks saddle, but mine's black.
post #9749 of 15037
i-KCCg8VF-X2.jpg
Edited by F. Corbera - 7/26/12 at 4:26am
post #9750 of 15037
If you're going to air grievances in the transmod thread rather than via PM, it should at least be a little less cryptic. I have no idea what you're complaining about with that bike thread, nor who Monty is (Dopey's real name?)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II