or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 635

post #9511 of 14853
hmmm... maybe your wife did?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
or NORE's ?

peepwall[1].gif
post #9512 of 14853
No, but seriously, does it have a small blue triangle in a corner of the ad? If so, that's an adchoice interest-based ad
post #9513 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

So what's up with the advertisements for VIBRATORS on the front page? uhoh.gif
No words like "fuck" "shit" or other things but adverts for sex toys? Really?

never seen it. screen shot please smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

You're looking at "interest-based advertising" (adchoices) - the ads are different for everyone - they're mostly based on websites you've been visiting...

lol8[1].gif WINRAR
post #9514 of 14853
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

NORE mentioned seeing the vibrator ads too in another thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

hmmm... maybe your wife did? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
or NORE's ?
peepwall[1].gif
Warning: NSFW! (Click to show)
post #9515 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

laugh.gif
i enjoy how you make a request like this every so often. good luck bro.

189
Thx, bro.
post #9516 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

189
Thx, bro.

biggrin.giffing02[1].gifbiggrin.gif
post #9517 of 14853
S, I'm not sure who that was. They only matched each other and another brand new user. Posted from Brazil.

I, not back for another week. A couple more days in Florence, then a few in Rome.
post #9518 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

S, I'm not sure who that was. They only matched each other and another brand new user. Posted from Brazil.

Let me guess... "Rodolfo" ?
post #9519 of 14853
Yep. I'm thinking manouche (sp?).
post #9520 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

S, I'm not sure who that was. They only matched each other and another brand new user. Posted from Brazil.
I, not back for another week. A couple more days in Florence, then a few in Rome.

thanks for the info M. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

Yep. I'm thinking manouche (sp?).

that would be interesting. your spelling is correct.
post #9521 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

You're looking at "interest-based advertising" (adchoices) - the ads are different for everyone - they're mostly based on websites you've been visiting...

Those are from an adexchange, and are, as gdl correctly states, based on your browsing history. Yes, winrar.

fwiw, I usually get Barneys and Ssense ads, and sometimes Brooks Brothers.
post #9522 of 14853
Yeah, but I just got a Red Bull ad as well, so this is all bullshit with my original point unless they're tracking my Redtube and Xvideos surfing.
post #9523 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Those are from an adexchange, and are, as gdl correctly states, based on your browsing history. Yes, winrar.
fwiw, I usually get Barneys and Ssense ads, and sometimes Brooks Brothers.

that is fantastic. now i must pay attention to what ads are showing for me.

self lurker[1].gif
post #9524 of 14853
I'm seeing what appears to be Fat Joe's Make It Rain vid uhoh.gif
post #9525 of 14853
Juat a heads up.....Snedley is rocking and rolling for the last several weeks.
His M.O. if you check his posts seems to be a pathology of Quoting, then bashing.
In defense of two members he insulted, I have cited him on his bahaviour as seen here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/305385/can-this-be-fixed-lighter-vs-darker-shoe/30#post_5555562
He may or may not attack me for trying to correct him, we'll see. He seems maliciously intended in general; abrasive to say the least.
lurker[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II