or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 623

post #9331 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Nope. I put center last and the color doesn't show up, nor does the I,U,B.
TEST
TEST

See above for fix. Tags work like parentheses in maths. You needed to move your {CENTER} tag before the {B} and {I}
post #9332 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

See above for fix. Tags work like parentheses in maths. You needed to move your {CENTER} tag before the {B} and {I}

Thanks.
post #9333 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

yeah using chrome too. i haven't had a problem with it, firefox, safari, on windows, mac, and crackberry. this forum sucks using the iOS though
i donno, i hit "multi-quote" on bunch of posts then i hit "quote" on the last one, i write a bunch of brilliant flowery text and hit "submit" and by the powers that be my works are eternalized before us ! test1 (Click to show)
test2 (Click to show)
jew-jitsu stitches was here !

aha! try hitting a bunch of multi quotes then at the end of the page hit "post a reply" (like when you read a page of posts and the last multi quote was on the previous page or far up on the page and you arent going back to it to hit quote, but rather "post a reply" at the end of the thread. it wont bring up the multi quotes frown.gif

lol, nice spoiler btw. i can see it now that i quoted you.
post #9334 of 14919
Oddly, the technique for seeing the double spoiler is: Click open test 1, click open test 2, click close test 1, click open test 1... teacha.gif


It's the styleforum version of UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, B, A
post #9335 of 14919
IS, to be honest, i didn't even know a button called "post a reply" existed until i just read your instructions and hit ctrl+F and pasted the words. i always look at the right ! "reply" "quote" "multi-quote" "full page editor" "submit" "preview" are all there on the right. and you can't scroll too far down, because after the last post is this text box, and beyond that there's nothing. not sure what kind of abyss exists over on your end, but it's like half a roll on the mouse wheel to get back to any "reply" or "quote" which are, incidentally, lined almost parallel with the "post a reply" if you look at the last post on a page.
post #9336 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Will the ostrich appear in the recent photos section?

Good question.

No. We limited the recent photos to those in the MC and SW&D forums, not least because while I personally really appreciate a great backdoor, advertisers and people who find the forum through a search might get the right idea about us...
post #9337 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Oddly, the technique for seeing the double spoiler is: Click open test 1, click open test 2, click close test 1, click open test 1... teacha.gif
It's the styleforum version of UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, B, A

i was trying that, i guess i had the order wrong frown.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

IS, to be honest, i didn't even know a button called "post a reply" existed until i just read your instructions and hit ctrl+F and pasted the words. i always look at the right ! "reply" "quote" "multi-quote" "full page editor" "submit" "preview" are all there on the right. and you can't scroll too far down, because after the last post is this text box, and beyond that there's nothing. not sure what kind of abyss exists over on your end, but it's like half a roll on the mouse wheel to get back to any "reply" or "quote" which are, incidentally, lined almost parallel with the "post a reply" if you look at the last post on a page.

BUT WHAT IF THE LAST POST IS ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE ELEVENTYNINE!!11!!@@11!!33!##11

anyhow, the point is, it used to not be like this, a functionality of the forum was lost. i just hope it is repaired, so does my bro MrG apparently. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Good question.
No. We limited the recent photos to those in the MC and SW&D forums, not least because while I personally really appreciate a great backdoor, advertisers and people who find the forum through a search might get the right idea about us...

laugh.gif g-d forbid

soooooooooo about this multi quote business.


also, just so you know, a bikini clad cleavage exposed alexandria allesandro pic was recently posted in MC, just sayin, the pics that go up there could get spicy from any sub fora smile.gif

i think ill go post an ostrich now in WAYWRN, who knows, maybe foo will post it in his foo approved thread.
post #9338 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Good question.
No. We limited the recent photos to those in the MC and SW&D forums, not least because while I personally really appreciate a great backdoor, advertisers and people who find the forum through a search might get the right idea about us...

quoting with error for the laffs.

edit: FUUUUUUUUUUU YOU STITCH. devil.gif
post #9339 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

quoting with error for the laffs.
edit: FUUUUUUUUUUU YOU STITCH. devil.gif

bigstar[1].gif that was no error bro. fok brings teh lulz.
post #9340 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Good question.
No. We limited the recent photos to those in the MC and SW&D forums, not least because while I personally really appreciate a great backdoor, advertisers and people who find the forum through a search might get the right idea about us...

Ha! Good call.
post #9341 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

The Gay Marriage thread in CE has to be one of the worst in history.

Really, I haven't checked in for a while, but if pages 20-23 have Manton, Fuuma, and Rach posting lengthy philosophical arguments, I think it's a pretty good thread.
post #9342 of 14919
One of the best threads is can the middle class be saved. It is kind of awesome.
post #9343 of 14919
if i may interject, the WTC mosque was a monumental thread as well until it overwhelmed its very own existence. 70000 pages. squirreled away by the mods. started by yours truly bigstar[1].gif
post #9344 of 14919
I am sure it lies somewhere in a safe deposit box.
post #9345 of 14919
How difficult would it be to incorporate a thumbs down button whereas when x number of posters gave a particular post a thumbs down the post would be collapsed or even better, deleted? Like those "this post has been collapsed by the community" noted posts I've seen somewhere? Seems like that would give mods a break.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II