or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 606

post #9076 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

nice avatar change

http://muppetswithpeopleeyes.tumblr.com/

nod[1].gif
post #9077 of 14831
grizzlybear in the ToJ thead is having a "i'm too cool for you, vendor" moment. A mod should look...
post #9078 of 14831
Please consider this my weekly meltdown.

baldy[1].gifcloud.gifsmack.gifcensored.gifpuzzled.gif
post #9079 of 14831
i like this banner, nice job whoever is behind it.

54
post #9080 of 14831
^That would be one of our resident geniuses. Hint: His name has been mentioned as one of a few people who cross successfully the MC/SWD barrier.
post #9081 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

^That would be one of our resident geniuses. Hint: His name has been mentioned as one of a few people who cross successfully the MC/SWD barrier.

sadly my memory and is failing me frown.gif looks like i have some creeping to do.

i saw afterwards there are a bunch of different banners. good job MC/SW&D crosspoaster!
post #9082 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

it's that guy gort... he's trashing up the place and people think its you

How now brown cow.
post #9083 of 14831
Parker?
post #9084 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post

Parker?

That would be my guess.
post #9085 of 14831
For the second time in a week, the WAYWN thread in streetwear has gone to shit. Please ban everyone.
Edited by Stazy - 3/25/12 at 10:21pm
post #9086 of 14831
Snitch.
post #9087 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post

For the second time in a week, the WAYWN thread in streetwear has gone to shit. Please ban everyone.

stazy. you are officially banned. biggrin.gif
post #9088 of 14831
funny that as soon as moo goes on his second rampage of the week he comes to check this thread to call others out for snitching teacha.gif
post #9089 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post

For the second time in a week, the WAYWN thread in streetwear has gone to shit. Please ban moo.

that's some bigstar fixing right there!
post #9090 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

funny that as soon as moo goes on his second rampage of the week he comes to check this thread to call others out for snitching teacha.gif

Lol rampage
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II