or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 565

post #8461 of 14734
just found it doesn't happen when i enter a thread through the specific forum (browsing B&W, see something, click in and i can back out). but if i enter a thread through "home" or through "new posts", back button does not work. i'm in firefox.
post #8462 of 14734
Whatever was causing it, it has now been fixed (as of a few minutes ago).

Thanks to whoever fixed it
post #8463 of 14734
+eleventy
post #8464 of 14734
Thread Starter 

It's being looked into. It does sound like an issue with some ad network script.

post #8465 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post

It's being looked into. It does sound like an issue with some ad network script.

kudos for working on this (even though i havent noticed the issue personally), but it is frown.gif that you dont post so much anymore.
post #8466 of 14734
Thread Starter 

Thanks for saying so. I miss hanging out here but I have a lot of other stuff going on right now and honestly haven't felt like I have had much to say for a while. I'm on a clothing semi-moratorium as home improvement and nice clothes don't go together, though I did pick up some nice Wolverine vintage-hiker-style Goretex boots for 50% off the sale price on a Black Friday code: http://www.solestruck.com/wolverine-branson-6-inch-black-gore-tex/index.html

 

Anyway, I'm trying to get back into it as much as I can with the time I have, but I'm mostly reading now.

 

post #8467 of 14734
cool boots. good luck with the home improvements, that can be a headache sometimes, i hope it goes smoothly.
post #8468 of 14734
Thread Starter 

My stepdad is a contractor, so with his advice and occasional help I've been getting a lot done. Cutting a hole in my wall to install a builtin microwave this weekend... no more microwave in the dining room!

 

...

 

They report that the back-nav issue has been "probably fixed" - anyone still getting it?

post #8469 of 14734
all good for me nod[1].gif
post #8470 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post

My stepdad is a contractor, so with his advice and occasional help I've been getting a lot done. Cutting a hole in my wall to install a builtin microwave this weekend... no more microwave in the dining room!

cheers.gif

good move!
post #8471 of 14734
I didn't have a microwave for years and years. Moved into a new condo with one. Fuck, it is luxury, baby.
post #8472 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I didn't have a microwave for years and years. Moved into a new condo with one. Fuck, it is luxury, baby.

I don't have a kitchen, but I do have a microwave and a fridge that freezes everything except for alcohol and pure water... frown.gif
post #8473 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

I don't have a kitchen, but I do have a microwave and a fridge that freezes everything except for alcohol and pure water... frown.gif

I find that very few people have kitchens in New York. Most people's kitchen is just the opposite end of their living area.
post #8474 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

I don't have a kitchen, but I do have a microwave and a fridge that freezes everything except for alcohol and pure water... frown.gif

NYC livin at its finest!
post #8475 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

NYC livin at its finest!

True, luxury in small spaces. My place isn't big, but it is where I hang my hat. Most people don't mind I guess because New Yorkers aren't known for being homebodies.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II