or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 535

post #8011 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post


that taylorstav guy appears to still be on..? confused.gif

Oops. I assumed Fritzl meant Spalla's most recent sock. Why would we ban Taylorslav? His only offense afaik was posting a non-CBD fit in the CBD thread.
post #8012 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post


that taylorstav guy appears to still be on..? confused.gif

Oops. I assumed Fritzl meant Spalla's most recent sock. Why would we ban Taylorslav? His only offense afaik was posting a non-CBD fit in the CBD thread.

and that isn't bad enough?!? (10). I dont know his history, I just went to see what was the cause for te bannings and saw that he was still on. no biggie
post #8013 of 14741
please remove member and post history - Heavycreme

I think this guy's also a junk poster - rickyforever
Edited by Master-Classter - 9/11/11 at 3:05pm
post #8014 of 14741
something seems fishy here with crazyhorseleather... http://www.styleforum.net/t/35787/saddleback-leather-bags/60_60
post #8015 of 14741
I'm wondering about swearing in posts. I know there is no swearing allowed in thread titles because it shows up on the front page, but with the new format where you can view the last post made, if the person swears in their post, it appears on the front page.
post #8016 of 14741
but not every post has a swear word, whereas if a title had a swear word it would constantly be at the front page
post #8017 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

but not every post has a swear word, whereas if a title had a swear word it would constantly be at the front page

agreed. no cursing at all and the site will really be fcuked.
post #8018 of 14741
the laals11 tinyurl spammers are back.

Would it help to cut down on spam if

A) You banned the tinyurl
B) You banned links for say, the first 50 posts
C) You just wouldn't allow anyone starting their SNs with "l" to be approved? Maybe have a hall monitor do that?
post #8019 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


agreed. no cursing at all and the site will really be f-ed.

What?! Force members to use proper language? Naooooo!

Srsly, tho. There are circumvention methods as I'm sure those of you who visit fora with autoredact on cuss words.
post #8020 of 14741
hate autoredact and you can circumvent them anyways
post #8021 of 14741
have noticed a few nice little changes since that brief site update. like clicking on your post count to bring up you posts, and the way new posts are submitted.

very nice. smile.gif
post #8022 of 14741
The ad that plays a loud ass message is awful. Especially the one with the two homosexualists talking about how great Expedia is.
post #8023 of 14741
Thread Starter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

The ad that plays a loud ass message is awful. Especially the one with the two homosexualists talking about how great Expedia is.

Haven't seen it, but there should not be any with sound. We are still trying to get these filtered out. I will report it.
 

 

post #8024 of 14741
What is an infraction and how can I get one?

186
post #8025 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

What is an infraction and how can I get one?

186

was wondering the same. but more importantly why can you only see your own infractions and warnings?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II