or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 54

post #796 of 15572
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
What happened to the "Cool shoes ...... desiderata thread" ?
I must have accidentally closed it in a fit of spaminating fury. Sorry about that.
post #797 of 15572
Could the mods lock this post so Vox has no choice but to hit 20k posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post

- B
post #798 of 15572
I've been seeing that avatars sometimes don't get displayed instead I get this;

kwilkinson
Having a Ball

kwilkinson's Avatar
post #799 of 15572
Anyone elses think that pezzatura is none other than dkzzzz ?
post #800 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
I've been seeing that avatars sometimes don't get displayed instead I get this;

kwilkinson
Having a Ball

kwilkinson's Avatar

quit being so cheap and get a computer that actually works brah.
post #801 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Anyone elses think that pezzatura is none other than dkzzzz ?

I've thought that exact same thing, but pezz seems to have a better grasp of grammar.
post #802 of 15572
it is absolutely amazing that I STILL get 'why is my FS thread locked' PMs at least three times a week.
post #803 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
it is absolutely amazing that I STILL get 'why is my FS thread locked' PMs at least three times a week.
What is your usual response?
post #804 of 15572
i just ignore them now.
post #805 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Anyone elses think that pezzatura is none other than dkzzzz ?

Yup.
post #806 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
I've thought that exact same thing, but pezz seems to have a better grasp of grammar.

100 times better. Also, I see no sign of Russian nationalism or pan-slavic imperialism in Pezz.
post #807 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
100 times better. Also, I see no sign of Russian nationalism or pan-slavic imperialism in Pezz.

True but that may be dkzzzzz double checking his grammar and moderating his urges in order to keep his cover
post #808 of 15572
the ......... spam guy is going bonkers in sw&d. it's like they know the window between when mods are online and go to town
post #809 of 15572
He's all over Social Life, Food and Drink, too. Very aggressive. I say, nuke him from orbit, its the only way to be sure.
post #810 of 15572
ya, got it...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II