or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 475

post #7111 of 14771
DT (and prolly) CE while at times fun, ruin the site especially when poasters visit other sections of the forum and don't realize they're no longer in DT/CE .
post #7112 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
I rarely go and laugh at you american fools in CE, so I wouldn't know how manton is there, but in MC (and DT) his posts are nothing but hot-headed.

this is amazingly unfair. that's the internet I guess.
post #7113 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post
DT (and prolly) CE while at times fun, ruin the site especially when poasters visit other sections of the forum and don't realize they're no longer in DT/CE .
yes yes we've heard this all before: DT has ruined Styleforum because the hordes of Mongoloid stupidity (of which I guess I'm the de facto leader) can't keep our dicktures in our pants. The idiocy began long before DT, and DT was created to keep stupid shit out of the general forum. It worked for a time, now it's spreading again. Sorry. You know what else isn't helping: posters who get banned or timed-out and keep coming back repeatedly under other pseudonyms trying to game their way around the mods - particularly after bitching and moaning about the rules being applied to them. Not that you'd know anything about that.
post #7114 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
this is amazingly unfair. that's the internet I guess.
I think he had it backwards, or mangled his wording.
post #7115 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
You know what else isn't helping: posters who get banned or timed-out and keep coming back repeatedly under other pseudonyms trying to game their way around the mods - particularly after bitching and moaning about the rules being applied to them. Not that you'd know anything about that.
Brispwnt
post #7116 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post
DT (and prolly) CE while at times fun, ruin the site especially when poasters visit other sections of the forum and don't realize they're no longer in DT/CE .

how often is this really happening. i see it only on occasion and its not usually as bad as people make it out to be. often it is even within the vibe of whats going on that particular thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
this is amazingly unfair. that's the internet I guess.

its a cruel internet world indeed.
post #7117 of 14771
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=251518 MikeTur needs the banhammer (spam)
post #7118 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Brispwnt



Indeed.
post #7119 of 14771
Possible for an ip checkwith Neo_Version7 and mr.orange?
post #7120 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
Possible for an ip checkwith Neo_Version7 and mr.orange?

im not feelin it. they are not the same imo.
post #7121 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
this is amazingly unfair. that's the internet I guess.

read between the lines, you right-wing rabble-rouser: you need to step up!
post #7122 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
read between the lines, you right-wing rabble-rouser: you need to step up!

I am a straussian yet i find nothing between the lines here
post #7123 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
I am a straussian yet i find nothing between the lines here

please, sir... its 1:03 am, I had 4 or 5 bottles of beer and I need to wake up at 6:00. please don't make me look up who leo strauss is.
post #7124 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
please, sir... its 1:03 am, I had 4 or 5 bottles of beer and I need to wake up at 6:00. please don't make me look up who leo strauss is.

he was the jeans mogul
post #7125 of 14771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
he was the jeans mogul

so now you're crossing over to the SW&D dark side?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II