or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 48

post #706 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade View Post
my bitchfit in B&S got squirreled really fast.

How does that make you feel?
post #707 of 15572
So why the hell was my FNB thread in MC squirreled?
post #708 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
So why the hell was my FNB thread in MC squirreled?

Really?
post #709 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Really?

Is that sarcasm? At the end of the day, I don't care that it was squirreled seeing the substance has to do with FNB, but some transparency about it would be nice....
post #710 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
Is that sarcasm? At the end of the day, I don't care that it was squirreled seeing the substance has to do with FNB, but some transparency about it would be nice....

Damnit...I was just submitting a pretty good post to that thread.


- B
post #711 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Damnit...I was just submitting a pretty good post to that thread.


- B

Boy, I was waiting for it.
post #712 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
Boy, I was waiting for it.

It was an objective, short, historical taxonomy of key members, with interesting photographs of some of them that have come my way over time from their frenemies...some of them, frenemies within their current ranks.

Good for a hoot.


- B
post #713 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
It was an objective, short, historical taxonomy of key members, with interesting photographs of some of them that have come my way over time from their frenemies...some of them, frenemies within their current ranks.

Good for a hoot.


- B


Can you PM me them? kthx.
post #714 of 15572
Can someone stop haiyan? Unless you guys all want some cheap Nike's. edit - thanks.
post #715 of 15572
Ban WITCHKING, not a good troll.
post #716 of 15572
Shit, I just made an FNB thread. I don't go to MC all that often and I didn't know that was off limits. Please squirrel at your leisure.
post #717 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
Shit, I just made an FNB thread. I don't go to MC all that often and I didn't know that was off limits. Please squirrel at your leisure.

God, you are weak.


- B
post #718 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
God, you are weak.


- B

Have you ever wondered why I am a 'Member' and you are a 'member'? I'll give you a hint, it's not because I'm weak.
post #719 of 15572
nikejordan is not only spamming the trans mod thread (see above) but he is also destroying the pristine virgin ecosystem of the CEsspool.
post #720 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
nikejordan is not only spamming the trans mod thread (see above) but he is also destroying the pristine virgin ecosystem of the CEsspool.

He has to be the most prolific spammer I've seen in quite some time. He's freakin' everywhere. As of right now, he's posted 132 times since joining today.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II