or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 456

post #6826 of 14830
^^ I just came here to say the same thing. Thanks to whoever nailed him with the banhammer.
post #6827 of 14830
Maybe I'm being overly paranoid here, but can we do an IP check on user "Silver Arrow"? Just registered today, shortly after Freewheeler's banning, and his first two posts on the forum are endorsements of Freewheeler's trolling in two different Freewheeler threads -- written in a remarkably similar style. I think there's reasonable ground to be suspicious. For one thing, I'm highly suspicious of any newbie whose first two posts, right out of the gate, are in a forum like CE. That makes zero sense for anything but a sock, when you think about it. http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=135003
post #6828 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Actually, a lot of worrying about the new system has been to think of cool ways to encourage member participation both online and offline. For example, if people want to have meetups, we have a community liaison who can help with logistics, help find sponsors who will provide food and drink, appoint "ambassadors", etc...


i will volunteer for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Carlos View Post
For one thing, I'm highly suspicious of any newbie whose first two posts, right out of the gate, are in a forum like CE. That makes zero sense for anything but a sock, when you think about it.

i have thought about it many times, and heartily agree
post #6829 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
To be fair not all his venom is directed towards women; he's also a racist and homophobe.

And you could add heightist, weightist, lookist and able-ist.
post #6830 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Carlos View Post
Maybe I'm being overly paranoid here, but can we do an IP check on user "Silver Arrow"? Just registered today, shortly after Freewheeler's banning, and his first two posts on the forum are endorsements of Freewheeler's trolling in two different Freewheeler threads -- written in a remarkably similar style.

I think there's reasonable ground to be suspicious. For one thing, I'm highly suspicious of any newbie whose first two posts, right out of the gate, are in a forum like CE. That makes zero sense for anything but a sock, when you think about it.

http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=135003

+1

see here

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=10698
post #6831 of 14830
CBD thread in MC and Teacher punching kid thread are my favorite ones right now.
post #6832 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Self Edged View Post
I just posted a thread with my ties for sale and was editing it when it got spamed to holy hell and was then deleted. If the mod who deleted it could PM me it would be appreciated.

unless you're involved with self edge/kiya, I believe your name could lead to confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
i will volunteer for that

don't think sf's ready for an ambassador to baltimore
post #6833 of 14830
The spam is off the chain tonight
post #6834 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
The spam is off the chain tonight

Gonna be another fun volunteer night for the Wilkster.
post #6835 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Gonna be another fun volunteer night for the Wilkster.


Don't quit your day job!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post
I still say we should get a European (not me) presence.












*What does that even mean in this context?
post #6836 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post
I still say we should get a European (not me) presence.

FWIW, I'm living on Minsk time.
post #6837 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post
FWIW, I'm living on Minsk time.
I can vouch for tagut. He's alwas awake and always on. + he would use funny one-liners while spaminating. I very much doubt Kyle would go as far in the line of duty. He seems to have a full plate already. Give me a man without a life and I'll give you a moderator.
post #6838 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo View Post
CBD thread in MC and Teacher punching kid thread are my favorite ones right now.

*Ahem*...I believe that should be "teacher" with a lower-case t.
post #6839 of 14830
I was searching for threads I've posted in. Got this, multiple times:

Quote:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
post #6840 of 14830
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
I was searching for threads I've posted in. Got this, multiple times:

You're banned, but you just don't know it yet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II