or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 455

post #6811 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
Greg is rubbish too. Are you kidding me? He says he's French, but there's something very Marroquian about him. I say ban him as well.

FFY
post #6812 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
FFY
Damn. Beat me to it.
post #6813 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufino View Post
I agree. His post are totally crazy.

What happened with MM guy, I liked a lot his post about food. Banning the best people and letting people as strange , agressive and ignorant as Fuuma , Manton, Dakota Rube or Vox won´t help this forum to achieve normal people but the contrary.

My 2 cents.

why do we want normal people here?
post #6814 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
why do we want normal people here?

sheer novelty.
post #6815 of 14741
Just fyi- dunno if SF has looked into this- I've heard pretty good reports from some other fora as it is database driven, sorta like honey pot, etc.

Spam firewall:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248042
post #6816 of 14741
Fvorm's lagging today.
post #6817 of 14741
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Grant View Post
Just fyi- dunno if SF has looked into this- I've heard pretty good reports from some other fora as it is database driven, sorta like honey pot, etc.

Spam firewall:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248042
Thanks, but unfortunately that mod is for vB 4.x only and we are not running that. We will have much more robust anti-spam capabilities soon when the new system launches (looking like sometime in July).
post #6818 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Fvorm's lagging today.
+1
post #6819 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufino View Post
Spoo , GDL and Pocketsquareguy, my fav posters. Goddard was french also. Best director ever. Period.

Any thoughts on Vaclav? Spalla? Pantsicrat?
post #6820 of 14741
Out goes MM, in comes Freewheeler. Has it been established that this guy IS the insufferable Hey Man?
post #6821 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufino View Post
Spoo , GDL and Pocketsquareguy, my fav posters. Goddard was french also. Best director ever. Period.

post #6822 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintyfresh View Post
Out goes MM, in comes Freewheeler. Has it been established that this guy IS the insufferable Hey Man?

A sock check may confirm that.
post #6823 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufino View Post
I agree. His post are totally crazy.

What happened with MM guy, I liked a lot his post about food. Banning the best people and letting people as strange , agressive and ignorant as Fuuma , Manton, Dakota Rube or Vox won´t help this forum to achieve normal people but the contrary.

My 2 cents.

By all means get rid of that Rube character.

btw, nice to have you back, Spalla.
post #6824 of 14741
My earlier post was a little Norcal'ish in presentation, but I think there has been a serious lack of good moderation lately.
post #6825 of 14741
Thank you, mods, for killing Hey Man v4.0 (or whatever version we're up to these days), aka, Freewheeler. May he learn to give it at least a two-month rest this time before coming back to spam us again.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II