Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 43

post #631 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by oman View Post
kwilk im very surprised you reported it considering you didnt even have any vested interest in the thread

just when things were getting interesting too. i actually wanted to see these other pics, i haven't friended the chick on fb so that one pic is all im allowed to look at

Whoa whoa whoa.... so your admitting you never knew the chick?? I think we need a second spin off threak
post #632 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
Regardless of what KW did, I'm still leaning towards the "Oman-Got-batShit-Owned" camp.

ETA: You could tell shit was going down when her sister tag-teamed the OP.

Agree with this. He was fixin' to get spit-roasted by a couple of angry sisters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
(...)I have an entire thread devoted to finding pictures of me and posting them with funny and embarrassing captions. Maybe I'm just sensitive to that kinda thing.


Give it 23 years. It gets old after that.

IIRC, that became LOLConnies once it became evident that Conne was enjoying himself a bit too much at your expense.

And - FWIW, I was going to stop at post 15,000 - at least for a while - but that came up and I couldn't resist one last go. Much like Westies's pikcing girks, I'm retiring the joke from my repetoire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidko19 View Post
Whoa whoa whoa.... so your admitting you never knew the chick?? I think we need a second spin off threak

Painfully evident from the way the sisters were going at him.
post #633 of 15603
A lone tear has fallen from my eye, can't believe I missed this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidko19 View Post
Cliffs:
- Oman posted that his ex was way hot
- Forum gave their opinion
- Random new account showed up saying she was the OTHER girl in the pic and called out oman for stealing pics
- Random account produced new pictures of the same girls from the same night (Her photobucket account had other pics of her too before she locked it, so its legit, IMO)
- Popcorn eating gif was posted, Shit was on the verge of getting epic
- Proof pics were asked for
- Kwilk ruined the fun

We never get entertainment like that on here. Last one I remember was the guy who posted the topless pics of his girlfriend a few months back before someone reported that. Lame man. Lame....
post #634 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
And - FWIW, I was going to stop at post 15,000 - at least for a while - but that came up and I couldn't resist one last go. Much like Westies's pikcing girks, I'm retiring the joke from my repetoire.

I don't mind the ball jokes when they're funny. Hell, I laugh at them. I chuckled at yours.
But when I hear the old, tired "haha, you're not a man you only have one nut" or "what would you know you only have one nut" it gets old and stupid and unfunny.
post #635 of 15603
and, by the way, for all you folks bitching at kwilk for reporting the thread, consider this:

1) he didn't squirrel the thread, a mod did. So evidently someone other than kwilk saw it turning ugly.

2) LURK MOAR N00B
post #636 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
I don't mind the ball jokes when they're funny. Hell, I laugh at them. I chuckled at yours.
But when I hear the old, tired "haha, you're not a man you only have one nut" or "what would you know you only have one nut" it gets old and stupid and unfunny.

You know, it just now dawned on me that although it came to me in a flash and seemed pretty funny, you've probably heard it way too often.
post #637 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
I don't mind the ball jokes when they're funny. Hell, I laugh at them. I chuckled at yours.
But when I hear the old, tired "haha, you're not a man you only have one nut" or "what would you know you only have one nut" it gets old and stupid and unfunny.

Well that's certainly not very funny, and more than a little stupid. I mean, anyone who can do basic math would know you're at least half a man, 2/3 if you count the twig along with the berries.

I don't get the "what would you know" one, though. I mean, everyone knows men keep their brains in the pen0r and not the nuts.
post #638 of 15603
Thread Starter 
It wasn't that ugly, it just had pics of some random person who didn't want her pics posted, which is not cool. The end. Sorry to disappoint but I read the whole thing and didn't think it was that epic, but I'm probably jaded about such things by now.
post #639 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
LURK MOAR N00B
Yeah, but then there's the problem of timezones. You guys could be polite and restrict the funny to the early morning. That's when I can see all from the comfort of the office. But nooo, you have to post during the afternoon and evening, and I have to stay up until ungodly hours. And I still miss some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
I read the whole thing and didn't think it was that epic
The consensus seems to be that it was about to turn epic, not that is was epic yet.
post #640 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Étienne View Post
Yeah, but then there's the problem of timezones.

You guys could be polite and restrict the funny to the early morning. That's when I can see all from the comfort of the office. But nooo, you have to post during the afternoon and evening, and I have to stay up until ungodly hours. And I still miss some.


The consensus seems to be that it was about to turn epic, not that is was epic yet.

Like my dogs' bladders, there are some things I cannot control. I can try to manage around them, but that's about as good as I can do.
post #641 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
Well that's certainly not very funny, and more than a little stupid. I mean, anyone who can do basic math would know you're at least half a man, 2/3 if you count the twig along with the berries.

Dude that's MY usual response! Dumb fucks don't know 'nothin.
post #642 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidko19 View Post
Whoa whoa whoa.... so your admitting you never knew the chick?? I think we need a second spin off threak
uhh i clearly stated in the thread that i dated her SIX YEARS ago. we parted on bad terms, and obv i dont have her on facebook because it didn't exist back then
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
It wasn't that ugly, it just had pics of some random person who didn't want her pics posted, which is not cool. The end. Sorry to disappoint but I read the whole thing and didn't think it was that epic, but I'm probably jaded about such things by now.
yeah this sums it up best. my bad. i didnt think the pictures would somehow be found. i still think the account was a fake (cmon, 1 post?), and the chick's display pic is STILL up on facebook, but still, sorry about the whole thing
post #643 of 15603
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Dude that's MY usual response! Dumb fucks don't know 'nothin.



I'm really glad you caught the joke, by the way. There was a significant part of me that was afraid your next post was going to be "see! This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Idiots like MrG who think this stuff is funny!"
post #644 of 15603
I have a feeling that this thread is slowly turning into a threak
post #645 of 15603
it entertained me. I'll give it that. Reading over this thread, I was actually giving some thought to un-Squirelling it, but J is right, bottom line of it is 'some chick didn't want her pic here'. FWIW, I IP checked both 'gf' and 'gf's sister', half suspecting a match with one of you DT types...nup. So despite whatever storm clouds were (or were not) on the horizon for oman's genitals - in squirrel it will stay (until the next charity auction at least, at which point, Kyle is expected to pay for its liberation)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II