or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 373

post #5581 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by unjung View Post
Maybe I'm confused but I thought the post you were referencing was from Spalla, not Fran. Unless they are the same.

Not that Fran, but Spalla is a Fran.
post #5582 of 14919
Spalla, Spaniards aren't White, they're Mexican. Duh.
post #5583 of 14919
Spalla is going to an hero over SF.
post #5584 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
Spalla is going to an hero over SF.

he's not a real person; cant be
post #5585 of 14919
I was offline (mostly) for a few days and was only able to browse from my Wii, which makes it impossible to spaminate. But rest assured, StyleForvm, that Kwilk is back in the city and ready to kill some spamz.
post #5586 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbel View Post
So you feel it was warranted?

I have no idea what the offending post was, but I'm not surprised in the least by your banning. You enjoy trolling and, unlike other trolls, you repeatedly resort to personal attacks. Such behavior is bound to have consequences.
post #5587 of 14919
What is CE, anyway? I'm sure it's something simple.
post #5588 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldforge View Post
What is CE, anyway? I'm sure it's something simple.

Current Events, power and money

Should be renamed Current events and politics Imho
post #5589 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
I have no idea what the offending post was, but I'm not surprised in the least by your banning. You enjoy trolling and, unlike other trolls, you repeatedly resort to personal attacks. Such behavior is bound to have consequences.
Are you serious? That would make sense if one chose to leave out the fact that 36" trolled me time and time again. I will say it again, I didn't do anything that hadn't been done to me. There was literally three people I attacked personally, all three of which cast the first stone.
post #5590 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
...Or, which poster lives in North Dakota?

There are actually multiple correct answers to this question.

(Not counting puppets.)
post #5591 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbel View Post
Are you serious? That would make sense if one chose to leave out the fact that 36" trolled me time and time again. I will say it again, I didn't do anything that hadn't been done to me. There was literally three people I attacked personally, all three of which cast the first stone.
You actually came to CE chucking stones, they just have better ammunition than you do. Now you're in here claiming the subforum is yours too and appealing to everyone as if what happened was all just some vague cycle of insults, but that you are also the only real victim. Seems analogous to something though I can't think of what.
post #5592 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
You actually came to CE chucking stones, they just have better ammunition than you do. Now you're in here claiming the subforum is yours too and appealing to everyone as if what happened was all just some vague cycle of insults, but that you are also the only real victim. Seems analogous to something though I can't think of what.

Work on your reading comprehension, what I said was, I simply dished out what was thrown toward me. I was not a victim, and take an equal share of the responsibility.

Saying I came into CE chucking stones is false, guys like you and 36" were the first to do this.
post #5593 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
Greetings mods. I recently tried to post a price decrease in my latest "For Sale" thread and noticed that the thread was locked. Can this be rectified or did I make a boo boo? Plox help.

- V

thanks for stopping by on Friday.




robin22 has taken a dump in Health and Body, at least a dozen spam threads.
post #5594 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
robin22 has taken a dump in Health and Body, at least a dozen spam threads.
Thanks for being the one person on SF that actually reads H&B.
post #5595 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Thanks for being the one person on SF that actually reads H&B.

I reported those threads a half hour ago.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II