or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 342

post #5116 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
I didnt know they had those stores in Canada. Which ones did you see them up close and personal in?


Glad I am not the only one who noticed that.

theres an Off5th 40 minutes from me,i take this thing called an automobile jump on the Queens Elizabeth Way coss the border to Buffalo,or i can drive another 3 hours west To the nearest Filenes in Pensylvenia or keep going and hit manhattan in 6 (5 if i really wanna get here quick and put in sixth gear) ...you want me to draw you a map?
post #5117 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
theres an Off5th 40 minutes from me,i take this thing called an automobile jump on the Queens Elizabeth Way coss the border to Buffalo,or i can drive another 3 hours west To the nearest Filenes in Pensylvenia or keep going and hit manhattan in 6 ...you want me to draw you a map?

Nope, I was being serious. I didnt know they had those stores in Canada. Thanks for the info.
post #5118 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Nope, I was being serious. I didnt know they had those stores in Canada. Thanks for the info.

well they dont,we have something called Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen,much better in my opinion.
post #5119 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
well they dont,we have something called Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen,much better in my opinion.

cool.
post #5120 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
well they dont,we have something called Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen,much better in my opinion.

Holt was associated with Neiman at one time but split back in the 50s. They didn't want to be associated with Canada.
post #5121 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael34 View Post
Can someone delete his or her account from the forum? If yes, then how?

Not that I want to delete mine, I am just asking. And if I decide to delete my account, that is considering that it is possible, do my posts go with me or do they stay?

You only have 6 posts...
post #5122 of 15572
mods, this is kind of a low priority request, but could you add strikethrough tags? you know, so that we could have text with a line through the middle. i think this would be cool in FS threads where prices often get "slashed", but lol there is no actual slash through them. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ethrough-Text? here is a thread on the vbulletin forums about how to implement them. doesn't look difficult at all. hope you guys consider it.
post #5123 of 15572
what happened to MoL?
post #5124 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
what happened to MoL?

Matt put him on time out.
post #5125 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEstSidE View Post
mods, this is kind of a low priority request, but could you add strikethrough tags? you know, so that we could have text with a line through the middle. i think this would be cool in FS threads where prices often get "slashed", but lol there is no actual slash through them.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ethrough-Text?

here is a thread on the vbulletin forums about how to implement them. doesn't look difficult at all.

hope you guys consider it.

already there mang. [st]
post #5126 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
already there mang. [st]

Wow, I never knew about that]

Well duh, everyone knows THAT!
post #5127 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Matt put him on time out.

for what tho?
post #5128 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
for what tho?

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...3&postcount=34
post #5129 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

thank you, good sir.
post #5130 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
cool.

don't listen to him. Harry Rosen is balls unless you're going for suits and Holt's is good but not as good as the stores in the states. We just started getting Thom Browne, and such a small selection at that. We have, to my knowledge, no Dior stockists as of 3 or 4 seasons ago. I wish ya'll would expand in the great north.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II