or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 191

post #2851 of 14833
you know, I was going to respond. But I don't think I need to.
post #2852 of 14833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
you know, I was going to respond. But I don't think I need to.
I would appreciate if you did. F what anyone else thinks, this is between me and you. I brought it here because you don't respond to PMs. Love/Hate you Matt .
post #2853 of 14833
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
I would appreciate if you did. F what anyone else thinks, this is between me and you. I brought it here because you don't respond to PMs.

Love/Hate you Matt .

You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you, Bris.
post #2854 of 14833
Wow.

When I was about to enter high school I had to do an 'orientation' course which was basically summer school before entering high school. One day on the way home on the train, three dudes were walking from car to car. When they got to the front-most car where I (and a weakling friend of mine) was, they looked at us.

The larger, bigger one said, "is this him?". The smaller younger one said, "yes". I'm thinking WTF??

We get off at our stop with them following. They proceed to pummel me on the platform and rob me. This was in broad daylight and there were many passengers also getting off at that stop hearing me yell, "help!!!". They just stepped over me and walked by as these thugs were beating the crap outta me for no reason.

My 'friend' ran away. They made off with my wallet and dignity. I pissed myself.

I walked home with my sweater tied around my waist to hide the piss stain.

From that day on I decided never to get take advantage of like that anymore. That people largely don't care. I will F*ck any one of you up on this board IRL. I say that because following that incident my life changed. For the worse.

I got into things no one should get into. I've done and seen things no teenager should see. Most of all, I've never been taken advantage of again. Then I come here and the same thing happens. Imagine how I feel.

Word bond, I would knock any of you out on sight just from what has happened here. Those who have met me IRL will attest to the fact that I am largely a nice guy. Even idiot boy said I have helped people here. But when people get all power happy and mod-nut-suckingly jaded, I get pissed.

See what I'm saying? I just want a fair deal where I feel one can be had. Trying to be as diplomatic here as possible.

Some of you I will run into IRL. Some of you won't have the pleasure. But trust, I am real and whatever any of you say after this poast is because you live miles away or have your locales hidden. Trust.

Oh yeah, Stop lurking N00b, join!
post #2855 of 14833
post #2856 of 14833
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
Wow.

When I was about to enter high school I had to do an 'orientation' course which was basically summer school before entering high school. One day on the way home on the train, three dudes were walking from car to car. When they got to the front-most car where I (and a weakling friend of mine) was, they looked at us.

The larger, bigger one said, "is this him?". The smaller younger one said, "yes". I'm thinking WTF??

We get off at our stop with them following. They proceed to pummel me on the platform and rob me. This was in broad daylight and there were many passengers also getting off at that stop hearing me yell, "help!!!". They just stepped over me and walked by as these thugs were beating the crap outta me for no reason.

My 'friend' ran away. They made off with my wallet and dignity. I pissed myself.

I walked home with my sweater tied around my waist to hide the piss stain.

From that day on I decided never to get take advantage of like that anymore. That people largely don't care. I will F*ck any one of you up on this board IRL. I say that because following that incident my life changed. For the worse.

I got into things no one should get into. I've done and seen things no teenager should see. Most of all, I've never been taken advantage of again. Then I come here and the same thing happens. Imagine how I feel.

Word bond, I would knock any of you out on sight just from what has happened here. Those who have met me IRL will attest to the fact that I am largely a nice guy. Even idiot boy said I have helped people here. But when people get all power happy and mod-nut-suckingly jaded, I get pissed.

See what I'm saying? I just want a fair deal where I feel one can be had. Trying to be as diplomatic here as possible.

Some of you I will run into IRL. Some of you won't have the pleasure. But trust, I am real and whatever any of you say after this poast is because you live miles away or have your locales hidden. Trust.

Oh yeah, Stop lurking N00b, join!

RAWR!!!!!!!
post #2857 of 14833
you wanna know what the funny part is? I've never once timed him out. I banned his minibrises, since starting new IDs while you are in timeout is an offense, but every time out has been administered by someone else. Kinda shoots a hole in the 'one of the mods has it in for me' theory....
post #2858 of 14833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
you wanna know what the funny part is? I've never once timed him out. I banned his minibrises, since starting new IDs while you are in timeout is an offense, but every time out has been administered by someone else. Kinda shoots a hole in the 'one of the mods has it in for me' theory....

This is what I'm talking about. Speak to me, not the other members. Let's take it to PM.
post #2859 of 14833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
you wanna know what the funny part is? I've never once timed him out. I banned his minibrises, since starting new IDs while you are in timeout is an offense, but every time out has been administered by someone else. Kinda shoots a hole in the 'one of the mods has it in for me' theory....

And I think his main beef is that he isn't allowed to use the B&S forum..which isn't your territory anyways, right?
post #2860 of 14833
bris, y'know I've no beef with you. aside from this issue, you seem to be a nice guy. and I like the spirit of your "stop lurking noob" thread. but j already owns the Charles Bronson avatar.
post #2861 of 14833
well it's kind of everyone's territory, but Fok marshals it hardest.
post #2862 of 14833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post
RAWR!!!!!!!

Locales hidden + (I imagine) are far away from me. I'm in Harlem. Willing to meet anywhere within a 150 mile radius.
post #2863 of 14833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter View Post
And I think his main beef is that he isn't allowed to use the B&S forum..which isn't your territory anyways, right?

Naw, my main beef is people (I say people because Fok has asked me to stop calling out Matt) come on here and make it look like I'm some kind of deserving dooshbag. We know there is an abundance of those here that go on untouched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
bris, y'know I've no beef with you. aside from this issue, you seem to be a nice guy. and I like the spirit of your "stop lurking noob" thread.

but j already owns the Charles Bronson avatar.

You know Chuck was an actor, right?
post #2864 of 14833
Seriously, other than the "this is our/their site and we/they can do whatever the F we'd/they'd like" replies, show me where I'm wrong.
post #2865 of 14833
And... permanent ban. for the bris Some people don't understand the phrase "Let it go", "Move on", or "Last chance."
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II