or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 184

post #2746 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
jt: I wouldn't ask for a reduced fine, but for time served and ROR. I don't use this forum to make money.

aj_del: The B&S forum can be viewed when logged out and I suppose I could circumvent by viewing it that way, then sending a PM to the seller, but I thought I'd try doing it the right way first by asking teh Mod Squad.

I wouldn't recommend this. When you register for the forum, you agree to the terms of use. That would be a clear violation. Having your credit rating take a hit because of something trivial like this is plain stupid, as is having to think, every time you try to buy something, whether that person will report you. And it's no sweat off my back. I just hand over one more name.

Time served and ROR is not going to happen. You might not use the forum to make money, but you also benefit from the forum as a buyer. You canPM me, and we can work something out, but getting off scot free is not in the cards.
post #2747 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
I wouldn't recommend this. When you register for the forum, you agree to the terms of use. That would be a clear violation. Having your credit rating take a hit because of something trivial like this is plain stupid, as is having to think, every time you try to buy something, whether that person will report you. And it's no sweat off my back. I just hand over one more name.

Time served and ROR is not going to happen. You might not use the forum to make money, but you also benefit from the forum as a buyer. You canPM me, and we can work something out, but getting off scot free is not in the cards.

I appreciate the answer and offer.
post #2748 of 14853
Please note that we are quite serious about the "no bumping" rule in the B&S forum. It's sooooooo easy.
post #2749 of 14853
Was this^^^ directed at me?
post #2750 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Please note that we are quite serious about the "no bumping" rule in the B&S forum. It's sooooooo easy.
Jesus. Its sad how stupid some of the members are.
post #2751 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
This is so poetic/pathetic.

Yeah it is. And I almost forgot, I live above an incredibly boring bar that I end up drinking at almost every night.
post #2752 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Yeah it is. And I almost forgot, I live above an incredibly boring bar that I end up drinking at almost every night.

post #2753 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Yeah it is. And I almost forgot, I live above an incredibly boring bar that I end up drinking at almost every night.

I saw a pic of you in your full chef's garb with toque, I thought is was a KKK outfit at first glance.
post #2754 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
I saw a pic of you in your full chef's garb with toque, I thought is was a KKK outfit at first glance.

It's really awesome that people are taking pictures from my facebook and distributing them to other members here. I just love that.
post #2755 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
It's really awesome that people are taking pictures from my facebook and distributing them to other members here. I just love that.

Join the club.
post #2756 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
It's really awesome that people are taking pictures from my facebook and distributing them to other members here. I just love that.

Now you know why I am not on facebook. What do you expect? Anyway, nothing to be ashamed of, you should be proud of your accomplishment.
post #2757 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Now you know why I am not on facebook. What do you expect? Anyway, nothing to be ashamed of, you should be proud of your accomplishment.
We all know what you look like Ed. None of us will ever be able to forget.
post #2758 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
We all know what you look like Ed. None of us will ever be able to forget.

It's the big head.
post #2759 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo
We all know what you look like Ed. None of us will ever be able to forget.
where's Ed's pic/dic?
post #2760 of 14853
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
where's Ed's pic/dic?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II