or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 15

post #211 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Use the red triangle thingy! I've forgotten sometimes and done the complaint here as well, but IIRC the mods have asked us not to use the thread for individual complaints.

My apologies, I was unaware of that. I'll edit my post then, and do what you suggested.
post #212 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incman View Post
thekunk07's comments in this thread seem out of line. There's no need to piss on the grave of a dead man.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=165649

You'd think but you'd be wrong. Check out the Murtha thread in CE.
post #213 of 15052
eat a dick noob. is that inappropriate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incman View Post
My apologies, I was unaware of that. I'll edit my post then, and do what you suggested.
post #214 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incman View Post
thekunk07's comments in this thread seem out of line. There's no need to piss on the grave of a dead man.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=165649

I disagree, although I probably wouldn't make similar comments myself. The response of PauloM (a buddy of yours?), on the other hand, was infantile. Things devolved from there.
post #215 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
I disagree, although I probably wouldn't make similar comments myself. The response of PauloM (a buddy of yours?), on the other hand, was infantile. Things devolved from there.
No, I just didn't think there was a need for comments like these: "you're a moron. kill yourself, no one will care." "yet you replied anyway duumfukk" "^let's make a deal. i will make some clothes, kill myself but keep prices low. pm me, will hook you up." on the obituary thread of a well respected designer.
post #216 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
eat a dick noob. is that inappropriate?

My vote would be yes.
post #217 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incman View Post
My vote would be yes.

Please take your grievances to the 'Personal Attacks Thread' in DT.
post #218 of 15052
you clearly know nothing about postmodern obituaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incman View Post
No, I just didn't think there was a need for comments like these:

"you're a moron. kill yourself, no one will care."

"yet you replied anyway duumfukk"

"^let's make a deal. i will make some clothes, kill myself but keep prices low. pm me, will hook you up."

on the obituary thread of a well respected designer.
post #219 of 15052
Not surprising. Every time some public figure takes his own life, some simple-minded douchebag or religious nut wants to be the first to make simplistic statements like these.
post #220 of 15052
i wasn't the first.
post #221 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
i wasn't the first.

Did some religious nut beat you to it?
post #222 of 15052
^
post #223 of 15052
post #224 of 15052
post #225 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

That's quite the roller-coaster of emotions you went through there...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II