or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 1031

post #15451 of 15572

I sometimes wonder if labeling ed as a failure has crept into his mente and led him to a circle of failure he can never escape.

post #15452 of 15572

Im pretty sure Ed has other sources of affirmation beyond this circle of jerks

post #15453 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Im pretty sure Ed has other sources of affirmation beyond this circle of jerks
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

For the first (and probably last) time in my life a woman approached me.
post #15454 of 15572
There are threads where innocuous posts of his were deleted. I know this because I was reading one where I specifically recall engaging with him and even mentioned his name in a reply but his posts are not there.
post #15455 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

There are threads where innocuous posts of his were deleted. I know this because I was reading one where I specifically recall engaging with him and even mentioned his name in a reply but his posts are not there.
Keep throwing insults like "innocuous" his way and he ain't never coming back.
post #15456 of 15572
Would SF be open to changing the signature limits (making them smaller) and maybe having signatures on mobile? I do about 80% of my forum browsing on my phone and I am feel I miss out on some of the info in signatures from time to time. I dont know if this would even be possible but just putting out a suggestion. Definitley wouldnt want to jumble up the slimmed down mobile site with huge signatures.
post #15457 of 15572

or being able to see likes on mobile?

post #15458 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

or being able to see likes on mobile?

This times infinity. As an SF supelstar, this functionality is paramount.
post #15459 of 15572

I just liked your post, and you'll never know : (

post #15460 of 15572
Its odd because I love the simplicity of the mobile site but those two things bother me. (and not having the emoticons menu, I do have my go-tos memorized tho)
post #15461 of 15572
Dam where da emotes on mobile?!?!?!

Bored at work (._. )
post #15462 of 15572

Why does the forum open in pages I visited days ago?  Sometimes it opens in page 1 which was posted months ago.

 

???

 

Thanks

post #15463 of 15572
Mods, I'm starting a petition to get Funny Picture of the Day moved out of DT and into General Chat. Help us out, please.
post #15464 of 15572
@LA Guy: Something keeps happening on SF that drags my computer to a crawl. Especially if I have multiple tabs open.

Hard to find concrete examples since it makes the browser angry, but here's what I am seeing right now:

Here are some errors in my console (and what's with that weird GAL <3 message?)



That last one just goes forever, creating new lines constantly.

here's the full URL of one of them:
Code:
http://sapienspress.net/sas/player/repPlayer.php?dPath=playerSetup_player&cb=1460736427&sPlatform=ASS&brandId=63&sCampaignID=12729491&sPlacement=5031956&sPublisher=18017&sCost=1.126437&sBid=1.587986&sGeo=US&sSeller=357&creativeID=45071633&userID=426667072228655333&lineItemID=2884602&sState=IL&userCity=Chicago&sDomain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.styleforum.net%2Ft%2F222870%2Ftalking-stocks-trading-and-investing-in-general%2F9465%23post_8405252&playerSetup=ASS&width=300&height=250

I can't say for sure that this is the problem...since it is happening on pages that aren't totally hung up...but clearly some ad provider script is screwed up here.
post #15465 of 15572
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

@LA Guy: Something keeps happening on SF that drags my computer to a crawl. Especially if I have multiple tabs open.



Hard to find concrete examples since it makes the browser angry, but here's what I am seeing right now:



Here are some errors in my console (and what's with that weird GAL <3 message?)







That last one just goes forever, creating new lines constantly.



here's the full URL of one of them:

Code:

http://sapienspress.net/sas/player/repPlayer.php?dPath=playerSetup_player&cb=1460736427&sPlatform=ASS&brandId=63&sCampaignID=12729491&sPlacement=5031956&sPublisher=18017&sCost=1.126437&sBid=1.587986&sGeo=US&sSeller=357&creativeID=45071633&userID=426667072228655333&lineItemID=2884602&sState=IL&userCity=Chicago&sDomain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.styleforum.net%2Ft%2F222870%2Ftalking-stocks-trading-and-investing-in-general%2F9465%23post_8405252&playerSetup=ASS&width=300&height=250




I can't say for sure that this is the problem...since it is happening on pages that aren't totally hung up...but clearly some ad provider script is screwed up here.

 



This is super useful. I'm passing this on right now.

Cheers,

Fok.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II