or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 990

post #14836 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Can we do an annual Style Forum swimsuit calendar with an annual vote on which member gets which month?

AFAIK, only one StyFo member has posted pictures of himself in a swim suit, and he no longer posts here.
post #14837 of 15052
I own a pic of me in a thong. Gomestar might have it on his iPhone. Dibs on May.
post #14838 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I own a pic of me in a thong. Gomestar might have it on his iPhone. Dibs on May.

Is that month supposed to be suggestive of your openness?
post #14839 of 15052
Nah, my birthday is in May, that's all.
post #14840 of 15052
I call January. I'm a member of the Polar Bear Club, after all.
post #14841 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

I call January. I'm a member of the Polar Bear Club, after all.

I'm a September boy...

Can borrow a Mankini if needed..
post #14842 of 15052

Was just in the Wristwatch thread and this happened:

 

 

 

All controls get blocked apart from the OK button on the scam dialog. You have to quit and restart, and QUICKLY close the tab before the dialog appears again to get out of it.

post #14843 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post

Was just in the Wristwatch thread and this happened:





All controls get blocked apart from the OK button on the scam dialog. You have to quit and restart, and QUICKLY close the tab before the dialog appears again to get out of it.

That is seriously sketchy and scammy.
post #14844 of 15052
Dang, how long before we see this,

post #14845 of 15052
Internet crime complaint center? What?
post #14846 of 15052
Possibly some spam in GC, if someone smarter than I could check on that it'd be great.
post #14847 of 15052
I came here to request that my title be changed to "Cat Daddy" and I had to go through SIX motherfucking pages of spam to finally find this thread.
post #14848 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

I came here to request that my title be changed to "Cat Daddy" and I had to go through SIX motherfucking pages of spam to finally find this thread.

That's dedication...

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #14849 of 15052
Thanks, HORNS. I just spamminated about a 16 or so spam accounts that were clogging up GC.

Keep on flagging, guys, its the quickest way for us to get to the spam. You dont even have to flag every spam thread, just one thread for spam user that you notice.

As to the Custom Title, that is up to Fok.

Thanks.
post #14850 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Thanks, HORNS. I just spamminated about a 16 or so spam accounts that were clogging up GC.

Keep on flagging, guys, its the quickest way for us to get to the spam. You dont even have to flag every spam thread, just one thread for spam user that you notice.

As to the Custom Title, that is up to Fok.

Thanks.

Thanks for your hard work guys..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II