or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 983

post #14731 of 15052
He'd broken rules in the past (one longtime sock, deleting FS thread info, rudeness) and had been warned to be on his best behavior. Recently, he had a couple posts reported and even reposted a comment shitting on someone else's FS post after a(nother) mod had deleted it. When the recent stuff was reported to me, in light of the old stuff, we decided to ban.

Sometimes when we let people go with a warning, they think this is license to continue breaking rules. Not a good idea.
post #14732 of 15052
Not sure if this is the right thread to put this, but FYI -- on the SWD side of the forum, there are some links at the top of the page that goes to key threads. WAYWT, Random Fashion Thoughts, etc. The WAYWT thread link doesn't work. It just brings me back to the SWD front page. Could be my computer? The actual link looks like it should go to WAYWT.
post #14733 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Not sure if this is the right thread to put this, but FYI -- on the SWD side of the forum, there are some links at the top of the page that goes to key threads. WAYWT, Random Fashion Thoughts, etc. The WAYWT thread link doesn't work. It just brings me back to the SWD front page. Could be my computer? The actual link looks like it should go to WAYWT.

I need to fix that. The problem with editing the header is this there is a piece of hidden, self deleting code I need to replace each time. So I'll fix it once I refind the code.
post #14734 of 15052
MC front page of spam
post #14735 of 15052
post #14736 of 15052
We're here! We're Sears! Get used to it!
post #14737 of 15052
Can my name be changed to Jody High roller or bar-game Warren Moon. Thank you in advance.
post #14738 of 15052
Couple of spam posts in GC.
post #14739 of 15052

+1

 

One fool making a fuss, And many fools being racist.

 

Edit: oh, i see them now.....   Marriage help????   Seems reputable.....

post #14740 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by size 38R View Post

+1

One fool making a fuss, And many fools being racist.

Edit: oh, i see them now.....   Marriage help????   Seems reputable.....

I was not in any way racist, Fuck you, asshole.
post #14741 of 15052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Can my name be changed to Jody High roller or bar-game Warren Moon. Thank you in advance.

I suggest splitting the difference and renaming Bhowie "Judy Blume", which sort of rhymes with Moon.
post #14742 of 15052

I am ready to be anointed anti-spam moderator rights on weekends. I don't want to adjudicate anything other than posters with < 10 posts.

post #14743 of 15052
YO MODERATORS WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT ALL ABOUT?
post #14744 of 15052

What, the redirect errors?

post #14745 of 15052
Same here. Can't get on SF on the PC (posting this from phone).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II