or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 928

post #13906 of 14919
Snow vs beach.
post #13907 of 14919
I would be happy to live my parents or my wife's parents (assuming a suitable home) if they lived in the same city.

Stitchy, maybe you can change your settings so that "Site Only" is the default? That's how it is for me, and my browsing experience hasn't changed.
post #13908 of 14919
Spoilers are acting weird. Page has fully loaded, and clicking the spoiler either takes me to the top or bottom of the page, and may or may not actually reveal the content of the spoiler.
post #13909 of 14919
I would be honored if my kids asked me to live with them.
post #13910 of 14919
Clicking the thumb button reloads the page... Did y'all piss off the IT staff this morning?
post #13911 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Stitchy, maybe you can change your settings so that "Site Only" is the default? That's how it is for me, and my browsing experience hasn't changed.

i changed my preferences to dont subscribe, for the 3rd time, and it seems to have stuck. so all is well again in my subscription world. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Spoilers are acting weird. Page has fully loaded, and clicking the spoiler either takes me to the top or bottom of the page, and may or may not actually reveal the content of the spoiler.

happened to me a few times too. a refresh solved it.

also, i cleared my browser history and cashe last night, and that helped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

I would be honored if my kids asked me to live with them.

if i was your kid, id have you live with me. and then id steal all your clothings. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #13912 of 14919
nod[1].gif He would be (no more) Pocket Squares Guy.
post #13913 of 14919
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

if i was your kid, id have you live with me. and then id steal all your clothings. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Could I keep my hat?



LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01
post #13914 of 14919
hat: yes

barrel: no

uhoh.gif
post #13915 of 14919
Somebody forgot to pay the Huddler guys their christmas bonus!
post #13916 of 14919
More bug reporting

post #13917 of 14919
Every other time I click a new thread on SF mobile I get this full screen Toyota ad. Im really more of a Honda guy.

yzy8ysuh.jpg
post #13918 of 14919
Uh, you need to be browsing it *desktop*, liek a bawse. biggrin.gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

More bug reporting


The WAYWT thread's like this for me, too. So squished, so tiny! I can only see stitches lost in his corner, clutching a doll-sized coat in his patented manner.
post #13919 of 14919
I keep getting the Toyota ad when trying to load the "When is the next Brooks Brothers sale?" thread. Which is probably a good place to sell Toyotas.
post #13920 of 14919
laugh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II