or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 896

post #13426 of 14741
They deleted that? So they deleted my screenshot as well or they just didn't know to do that?

I have had posts deleted as well. Somebody is obtuse and has no sense of humor.
post #13427 of 14741
Nothing?
post #13428 of 14741
Well they did leave the screenshot.
post #13429 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Who moderates social life? My posts keep getting deleted.
That was probably me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post

...
I have had posts deleted as well. Somebody is obtuse and has no sense of humor.
Ah, then it was definitely me.
post #13430 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

That was probably me.
Ah, then it was definitely me.

Why?
post #13431 of 14741
why doesn't emptym have a sense of humor? catholic school that's why. smile.gif
post #13432 of 14741
Without taking a position on the deleting of the comment, I can say that the comment itself seemed like a bit of a non sequitur.
post #13433 of 14741
But it did have crack timing.
post #13434 of 14741
I cannot dispute that.
post #13435 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Without taking a position on the deleting of the comment, I can say that the comment itself seemed like a bit of a non sequitur.

And?
post #13436 of 14741
Isn't that enough?
post #13437 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Why?
Short answer: Probably because there is humor and there is DT humor.
Longer answers: When people report posts as offensive, I delete about half of them. If they're just childish, I leave it at that. If they're more, more follows.
post #13438 of 14741
Brother
post #13439 of 14741
post #13440 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

Short answer: Probably because there is humor and there is DT humor.
Longer answers: When people report posts as offensive, I delete about half of them. If they're just childish, I leave it at that. If they're more, more follows.

also, catholic school.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II