or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 856

post #12826 of 14839
Hey, I'll pledge to no more swipes at him and only posting corrections when he gives people crappy advice (ignore your HOA as they're powerless) or when he's in a thread I am in and gives incorrect facts or unsupportable conclusions. Keep up the hostilities after I've backed off (as happened yesterday in the pissed off thread where I immediately stopped when requested to but he had to get in a few more insults) and he brings the shit on himself.
post #12827 of 14839
I'll say this, from the few selected quotes of idfnl that I read, he does seem to invite a shit ton of the hate on himself or is just generally provocative.
post #12828 of 14839
Also now is as good a time as any to admit that as of late i have, rather bizarrely, developed and SF iManCrush on Piob. Yes I said it. And I wish I was kidding.
post #12829 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Also now is as good a time as any to admit that as of late i have, rather bizarrely, developed and SF iManCrush on Piob. Yes I said it. And I wish I was kidding.

I endorse this post.
post #12830 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I endorse this post.

Fucking queermo, it was a trap. I knew you were gay!
post #12831 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Also now is as good a time as any to admit that as of late i have, rather bizarrely, developed and SF iManCrush on Piob. Yes I said it. And I wish I was kidding.
I've had dibs on that shit for nearly six years. Back the fuck up or get smacked.
post #12832 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Even for a miserable cunt like you, this is a new low.

Some comic relief? I actually went out on a 2nd date with a divorce attorney last night. I'm not kidding. satisfied.gif

Not that it matters who files for a divorce, but it was actually me. "Ann Coulter" FTW.

Mods: for gods sake put quoted comments on ignore.
post #12833 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

I've had dibs on that shit for nearly six years. Back the fuck up or get smacked.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow!
post #12834 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

IDFNL, you might give www.wdwv.net a try if you need a break from all this.

This is hilarious. What is the back story?
post #12835 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

This is hilarious. What is the back story?

Looks like you have to join to find out. As someone who drops by SF very sporadically, the changes made around here haven't been gradual for me, and they are drastic. I'm not upset by the changes but StyleForum certainly ain't the bitch I started fucking in '05/'06 anymore.
post #12836 of 14839
I have a rather loose interpretation of "spouse" when it relates to online attacks. Current, ex and future (girlfirends) all get lumped in. Don't we consider not making these attacks one of the cardinal rules of SF? This shit needs to be cut out. It stinks.
post #12837 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

I have a rather loose interpretation of "spouse" when it relates to online attacks. Current, ex and future (girlfirends) all get lumped in. Don't we consider not making these attacks one of the cardinal rules of SF? This shit needs to be cut out. It stinks.

...and maids. Just kidding, maids are fair game. At least, I've always thought so.
post #12838 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

I have a rather loose interpretation of "spouse" when it relates to online attacks. Current, ex and future (girlfirends) all get lumped in. Don't we consider not making these attacks one of the cardinal rules of SF? This shit needs to be cut out. It stinks.

The Elite get protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post

...and maids. Just kidding, maids are fair game. At least, I've always thought so.

Not my maid. That woman is a goddess.
post #12839 of 14839
My maid is my SO
post #12840 of 14839
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My maid is my SO
Same here. I tip her well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II