or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 812

post #12166 of 14831
I happen to like sensitive pussies.
post #12167 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post

please explain what is offensive about this? no race religion or creed is mentioned nor attacked, no ill will or dreadful thought is in it. yes there is generalzation concerning a l socio economic class but other than it is fine....

some thing i wrote could cross lines but this is not one of posts unless you are an utter pussy.

and directed to a mod what is wrong with this post besides upsetting sensitives pussies?

oh ok, so the reason why black and hispanic high school students in AP classes don't take as many AP tests is because they're too busy smoking crack.

if you really wanted to be edgy you should've said malt liquor, orange soda and chicken wings.

got it.

you fucking moron.
post #12168 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

oh ok, so the reason why black and hispanic high school students in AP classes don't take as many AP tests is because they're too busy smoking crack.

if you really wanted to be edgy you should've said malt liquor, orange soda and chicken wings.

got it.

you fucking moron.

Dood, have you not watched The WIre?
post #12169 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Dood, have you not watched The WIre?

I don't think wallace or bodie are in AP classes
post #12170 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

I don't think wallace or bodie are in AP classes

BECAUSE THEY'RE SLINGING G-PACKS! Duh.
post #12171 of 14831
b1os is speaking English in an insensitive way as if his country won WWII and the right to be heard.
post #12172 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post


oh ok, so the reason why black and hispanic high school students in AP classes don't take as many AP tests is because they're too busy smoking crack.

if you really wanted to be edgy you should've said malt liquor, orange soda and chicken wings.

got it.

you fucking moron.

 

I'm hungry now.

post #12173 of 14831
scarphe was being facetious; kind of like making a strawman out of pocket lint and taking a blow torch to it.

Think of this rogue Italian as a guy who staggers into the coffee house and waxes an incoherent philosophy comparing Marx to Twain, and you're not quite sure if he's a bohemian or simply living in a uhaul by the docks.
post #12174 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

oh ok, so the reason why black and hispanic high school students in AP classes don't take as many AP tests is because they're too busy smoking crack.

if you really wanted to be edgy you should've said malt liquor, orange soda and chicken wings.

got it.

you fucking moron.

why would i say that i meant to say all poor people are drug addicted idiots not only only the back and brown that are poor. i would thingk it woudl be obvious because in the post i mentioned poor people not certain ethnicities or race. and yes if they cut back on malt liquor, weekly bond payment and eating out as well putting down the pipe the cost of the exams would not be prohibitive at all, they would save the 600 usd faster than it takes them plan their next liquor store heist,,, biggrin.gif
post #12175 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

BECAUSE THEY'RE SLINGING G-PACKS! Duh.

did you even watch the wire? neither of them handled the drugs, thats what the 10 year olds were for/ a ground stash.
post #12176 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

did you even watch the wire? neither of them handled the drugs, thats what the 10 year olds were for/ a ground stash.

So then why weren't they in AP class? confused.gif
post #12177 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Dood, have you not watched The WIre?


best show ever. that is all.
post #12178 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

scarphe was being facetious; kind of like making a strawman out of pocket lint and taking a blow torch to it.

Think of this rogue Italian as a guy who staggers into the coffee house and waxes an incoherent philosophy comparing Marx to Twain, and you're not quite sure if he's a bohemian or simply living in a uhaul by the docks.

You are totally the person I would want defending me if I ever got into an altercation on SF.
post #12179 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

best show ever. that is all.

Hmmm. Breaking Bad, dude.
post #12180 of 14831
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Hmmm. Breaking Bad, dude.

lets see how it ends. even so, the wire is better. moral of story, if you wanna make a great tv show, make it about drugs and murder.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II