or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 801

post #12001 of 14854
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post

Why would a vendor continue to pay for a popular thread that was percolating under its own steam? Has to come down or it defeats the SF business model.

Okay, I really don't know how this works, so in hindsight I shouldn't have said anything about it.
post #12002 of 14854
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

There was a thread on this recently... I believe they are no longer a sponsor vendor or whatever.

Makes sense. So how do I remove them from my subscriptions page?
post #12003 of 14854
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Not 100% sure this is the correct thread.....

Unless this is targeted at the guys for V-Day total wast of add space for both members and sponsors. Don't remember the last time I wanted to buy a green breast wallet from Kate Spade nest.gif

I actually did buy something shog[1].gif

peepwall[1].gif

post #12004 of 14854
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I actually did buy something shog[1].gif

deets? smile.gif
post #12005 of 14854
Somebody ban this motherfucker "lovenotwar" ... How fucking psychopathic can you really be to resort to personal attacks on a moderator again and again??! Might as well ban this lunatic's IP address too.
post #12006 of 14854
wow, that must be some of the most disturbing and disgusting shit i have seen on here. there are no words.
post #12007 of 14854
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

Somebody ban this motherfucker "lovenotwar" ... How fucking psychopathic can you really be to resort to personal attacks on a moderator again and again??! Might as well ban this lunatic's IP address too.

+1 that guy is sick in the head.
post #12008 of 14854
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

wow, that must be some of the most disturbing and disgusting shit i have seen on here. there are no words.

The fact he was busy doing that shit late Saturday night/early Sunday morning means whoever that future serial killer is has serious social and neurolgical problems
post #12009 of 14854
Looks like all his posts have been deleted, so he's at least getting reported a lot...
post #12010 of 14854

is this the same guy going after emptym?

post #12011 of 14854
^^ presumably ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

The fact he was busy doing that shit late Saturday night/early Sunday morning means whoever that future serial killer is has serious social and neurolgical problems

i would say that is a fair assumption just by the nature of the material. i think he should be committed.
post #12012 of 14854
I just got through reading the last four pages of this subforum (with 100 poasts per page) and must say that the only posts of any substance were why's etymology lessons. The rest was all a shit-show where I had to click on many people I have on ignore just to see what all the fuss was about, only to be reminded that I've put the right people on ignore.
post #12013 of 14854
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

^^ presumably ^^
i would say that is a fair assumption just by the nature of the material. i think he should be committed.

Justifiable use of a drone strike, if you ask me!
post #12014 of 14854
i heartily agree.
post #12015 of 14854
That guy is a sad, disgusting psychopath. I wish he lived near me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II