or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 789

post #11821 of 14741
For the record only someone with a paranoid persecution complex would think the post of mine just quoted pertained to him or to his family. This was a DT thread including conversation about "your momma" jokes and the chain of posts is this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

You know who's facetious? Yeah, your momma is who.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

I CALL FOR BAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

You know who should be banned? Yeah, that's right.

Now, a "your momma" joke where the accusation that your mother is facetious? rolleyes.gif Keep in mind this has nothing to do with idfnl and was addressed to someone participating in the thread. Also, offended over facetious? Puh-leeze. Then Stitches comes in and humourously calls for a ban (I hope humourously!) and I light heartedly reply in a fashion to insinuate it's his mother that should be banned.

However, idfnl's unhealthy fixation yields this conclusion in his head:
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

The thread then petered out. But hey... not before that dickhead Piobaire (starting to see who is the ringleader?) got in there and made a few mother jokes and called for my ban again:
Mind you he had already acknowledged a PM from me in which I communicated why the joke was in such bad taste. He posted in there anyway. What a nice guy.

Surprise incoming: EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT YOU!

"Ring Leader" will make someone a great user title, btw.

Carry on.
post #11822 of 14741
^^ You've called for my ban a number of times. You're a sycophant. A clever one, too.

I should hope you've seen enough exposure of your shit behavior, highbrow snark, abuse, trolling and whatever other elderly fixations you have to settle you down. I've got plenty more. Folks should inspect your post history to understand who has the fixation:

http://www.styleforum.net/forums/posts/by_user/id/7560

And he's knowingly been on ignore for a couple of months.

Read below Pioshithead, its on you to leave me alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Ed's a gaping asshole, but shit like this isn't going to distance you from him. Change the avatar because everyone is tired of looking at a pair of hairy asscheeks. Not because its part of some pseudo-stand of yours to show your individuality and maintain control of your 'online persona'. You'd engender much more goodwill what that simple gesture than any change in posting style.

Alright man. If Piobaire, Bhowie and Edina agree to fuck off and leave me alone, I'll change my avatar.

I'll make the first move. If they troll me again... it comes back. And I will zoom in on the grass ass this time.

I'd like to end this now. My objective was to enlighten the moderation about some members abuse, I've done that. In response I've listened, and there is no need to provide and further feedback to me. Message heard. I hope the same is true for others.
Edited by idfnl - 1/15/13 at 10:03am
post #11823 of 14741
..
post #11824 of 14741
Anyone know where I can find some great dim sum?
post #11825 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

Anyone know where I can find some great dim sum?

When did you stop eating pancakes?
post #11826 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

Anyone know where I can find some great dim sum?

foo knows.
post #11827 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

I'd like to end this now.

You do not.

A) Because you like the attention and
2) If you really wanted to, you would stop talking about it. FYI.
post #11828 of 14741
MrG's favorite foods--dim sum and pancakes.
Neo--croissants.
Piob--sausage.

Am I correct with the list?
post #11829 of 14741
whoa
post #11830 of 14741
I can't speak for others but I don't find being told to "fuck off" is a sign of someone wanting to get along or find resolution. I can assure you if you say something stupid, in a thread I participate in, I will be there to point it out as I do not plan to "fuck off". As I've ascertained, pointing out you are saying something stupid, is how you define "trolling."
post #11831 of 14741
My attempt at cleverly telling you guys to let this go was obviously missed, so I'll be more direct: This is TransMod, not the drama thread. Idfnl has agreed to let it go, and all sides have defended themselves. If, for whatever reason, you can't all get over it, at least take your bickering elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

When did you stop eating pancakes?

Nice loaded question, Neo.
post #11832 of 14741
My doppleganger MrG naturally said what I came in here to say.

Let's let this shitstorm die.
post #11833 of 14741
I just wanted to say that Bhowie is awesomesauce.
post #11834 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

First idnfaksdfl, it is forum, not fora, and the plural form is "fori", you pathetic fuckwit.

Second, I don't know when you've ever asked me to chill out, you've been on ignore for a long time and yes, you're still on it but I heard there was drama with you so I skimmed your screed.

I call BS. I've never heard anything -um conjugated to -i.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/-a#Etymology_1

A small list of counterexamples to what you said:
minimum -> minima
ovum -> ova
bacterium -> bacteria


http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/forum#Alternative_forms
forum (plural forums or fora)


Your move, ace.
post #11835 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

I call BS. I've never heard anything -um conjugated to -i.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/-a#Etymology_1

A small list of counterexamples to what you said:
minimum -> minima
ovum -> ova
bacterium -> bacteria


http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/forum#Alternative_forms
forum (plural forums or fora)


Your move, ace.

http://www.archives.nd.edu/cgi-bin/lookup.pl?stem=Forum&ending=

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=forum&la=la&can=forum0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II