or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 775

post #11611 of 14946
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

What's your favorite tie, pB?

i guess he will say a solid navy with white dots.
post #11612 of 14946
I don't know. Good question.
post #11613 of 14946
there have been multiple comments lately across the forums about people running out of "likes".

1. is there a reason why the limit on daily thumbs seems to be so low?

2. either way, can they be significantly increased?
post #11614 of 14946
^ I tried to thumbs up that post...

Why not get rid of them all together if people can't thumbs up, willy-nilly?
post #11615 of 14946
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

there have been multiple comments lately across the forums about people running out of posts.

Not to worry, this is actually not a thing.
post #11616 of 14946
probably not the thread to be experimenting in but i was able to thumbs up every post on this page
post #11617 of 14946
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post

probably not the thread to be experimenting in but i was able to thumbs up every post on this page

Not that I'm in the know, but if I had to guess, this would be at least part of the reason there are limits on how many thumbs you have. Biology is so cruel sometimes, but consider all the species that were born without thumbs before raising your fist to the heavens and cursing your cruel fate.
post #11618 of 14946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post

Not to worry, this is actually not a thing.

laugh.gifblush.gifredface.gifshog[1].giflol8[1].gif

now that was a freudian slip if there ever was one.

fixed.
post #11619 of 14946
oh, wow. I've run out of thumbs. I guess I shouldn't be hitting the spacebar either, but still. That was a surprise.
post #11620 of 14946
Escape = page backwards?
post #11621 of 14946
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

So . . . was SamSpade a put-on, troll, sock?
Bump.
I still don't know what I think.


Something someone posted in CE reminded me of this last week, but I forget what it was.
post #11622 of 14946
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

Bump.
I still don't know what I think.
Something someone posted in CE reminded me of this last week, but I forget what it was.

He had to be. My money was on the Bill Maher guy.
post #11623 of 14946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

oh, wow. I've run out of thumbs. I guess I shouldn't be hitting the spacebar either, but still. That was a surprise.

i can thumb you if necessary.

that never gets old.


ok, maybe it does.


but not for me.
post #11624 of 14946
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i can thumb you if necessary.
that never gets old.
ok, maybe it does.
but not for me.

nvm


this thumb limit is so fucking stupid, please to fix it.
Edited by deadly7 - 12/15/12 at 9:04am
post #11625 of 14946
sorry buddy, not a fran of sex jokes about peoples wives. no hate, just not my thing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II