or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 747

post #11191 of 14852
its pretty neat, i was stunned when i learned that a fellow SFer an i had gone to grade school together, K-8. and he was only 3 or 4 years behind me. he was actually a friend of my brothers. i had not talked to him since school, and have since reconnected with him, through the forum.

/cool story bro
post #11192 of 14852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


Yeah, poor choice of words on my part. Though I'm not sure that makes me a knucklehead. Other things in real life, yes. That, probably not. My powers are small and modest compared to the mods and admins.

I'm mostly here to combat those black magic Indians. Which would be a cool title. "Black Magic" Just saying. shog%5B1%5D.gif

Also, Bhowie, you brought back mostly positive memories of being called a knucklehead by my high school gym teacher. You're from Texas too, right?

I have no interest in making small talk with you.
post #11193 of 14852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


Yeah, poor choice of words on my part. Though I'm not sure that makes me a knucklehead. Other things in real life, yes. That, probably not. My powers are small and modest compared to the mods and admins.

I'm mostly here to combat those black magic Indians. Which would be a cool title. "Black Magic" Just saying. shog%5B1%5D.gif

Also, Bhowie, you brought back mostly positive memories of being called a knucklehead by my high school gym teacher. You're from Texas too, right?

I have no interest in making small talk with you.

post #11194 of 14852
Alright man. Whatever I've done to offend you, I apologize. Feel free to ignore my presence. No worries; this is the internet.
post #11195 of 14852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Alright man. Whatever I've done to offend you, I apologize. Feel free to ignore my presence. No worries; this is the internet.

lol clag, your very existence bothers him. dont worry about it. just a bit of bhowie hazing, its a rite of passage of sorts.
post #11196 of 14852
Since Fisher Shard started yet another interracial dating thread, I've assumed his previous threads were not useful to him and have deleted them.
post #11197 of 14852
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Since Fisher Shard started yet another interracial dating thread, I've assumed his previous threads were not useful to him and have deleted them.

Just tell me that they weren't full of hilarity and fail. Because that would be unfortunate to have been deleted.
post #11198 of 14852
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


Just tell me that they weren't full of hilarity and fail. Because that would be unfortunate to have been deleted.


They absolutely were. If there is any way to go into archives to read them, I strongly encourage you to do so. All of Fisher Shard's threads are similarly hilarious.

post #11199 of 14852
Meh. They were long on fail but short on hilarity.
post #11200 of 14852
^ annoying creep, that guy
post #11201 of 14852
I really didn't see a lot of humor in them, or I would have just moved them to DTs and let MrG and Thomas clean it up.

Actually, hell, let's roll the dice. I've made some slight changes to the Thread Titles to help people differentiate between them. If it's not helpful, please correct. Enjoy.
post #11202 of 14852
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

I really didn't see a lot of humor in them, or I would have just moved them to DTs and let MrG and Thomas clean it up.
Actually, hell, let's roll the dice. Enjoy.

Cool. Maybe we can put some funny into them via magic mod edit function. (no, not really serious with that)
post #11203 of 14852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Cool. Maybe we can put some funny into them via magic mod edit function. (no, not really serious with that)

I edited the thread titles for clarity. Left the actual posts alone, as that's pretty dirty.
post #11204 of 14852
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

I edited the thread titles for clarity. Left the actual posts alone, as that's pretty dirty.

Well, I read the first couple of pages of the first one and I have to say that - outside of the OP - it was pretty decent material in places. Until Dt rises again from the morass of sniffing its own farts, this may have to do as far as quality posts.
post #11205 of 14852
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
Actually, hell, let's roll the dice. I've made some slight changes to the Thread Titles to help people differentiate between them. If it's not helpful, please correct. Enjoy.

"Do Swedish Women Like Men With Small Penors?"

 

All sorts of win in that title. And sadly, I'm pretty sure that was what the OP was asking. So nicely done on the accurate name change.

 

And I think you see a certain pattern with several of his threads. He asks dumb and self-pitying questions. A lot of posters provide helpful and practical advice. He proceeds to ignore it and continues being self-pitying. Posters get fed up and start being snarky. He becomes passive aggressive (and among other things, oddly enough for someone foreign born, demands that only Americans post in his threads). So they are funny in that sense. A sad kind of funny.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II