or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Site Topics - Part II - Page 739

post #11071 of 14741
So who was Catallas? Can't quite place him.
post #11072 of 14741
Quote:

I tried it, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe because I had IE still open? Firefox was already installed. Or maybe I just don't see the add-on in the interface of Firefox.

Edit: never mind—think I found it.

And it seems to do what I want! Merci bien, Rambo.
Edited by NOBD - 11/1/12 at 11:33am
post #11073 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

I tried it, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe because I had IE still open? Firefox was already installed. Or maybe I just don't see the add-on in the interface of Firefox.
Edit: never mind—think I found it.
And it seems to do what I want! Merci bien, Rambo.

you are welcome. i'm here to spread happy happy fun time to the masses.

now add this:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/nosquint/

and this:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/?src=search

and this:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/image-zoom/?src=search

For the ultimate SF browsing experience.
post #11074 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post

So who was Catallas? Can't quite place him.

Was he a spammer? He was pretty funny. We had a hilarious pm correspondence. I never got to actually see one of his posts and tell if he was spamming or not.

He addressed me as, in succession, Mr. Hollywood and Mr. Dawson.
post #11075 of 14741
He gave some feedback in WAYWRN which was roundly panned for being dickish.
post #11076 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

you are welcome. i'm here to spread happy happy fun time to the masses.
now add this:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/nosquint/
and this:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/?src=search
and this:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/image-zoom/?src=search
For the ultimate SF browsing experience.

I´ll check those out. Thank you.

One question: I use the shortcut Alt+S to submit a post. That shortcut doesn't seem to work anymore. Now, I have to click the Submit button. How do I get Alt+S to work again?
post #11077 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post

So who was Catallas? Can't quite place him.

it is unknown. or at least not remembered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Was he a spammer? He was pretty funny. We had a hilarious pm correspondence. I never got to actually see one of his posts and tell if he was spamming or not.
He addressed me as, in succession, Mr. Hollywood and Mr. Dawson.

he was a past and banned poster, more than once. maybe vivaldi? apparently he comes back every so often, and as you said, is funny, but also a bit dickish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

He gave some feedback in WAYWRN which was roundly panned for being dickish.

exactly.
post #11078 of 14741
Quote:
Catallas
Oct 30, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Hello Mr. Hollywood,

I hear you are Dawson Creek's anorexic cousin, I wish you luck.

The system keeps saying my posts need further reviewing before being posted...How can this be fixed?

I appreciate your help.
Quote:
FLMountainMan
Yesterday at 10:37 am

You haven't posted in a forum that I moderate, so I can't help you much. We've had a wave of spammers, so our anti-spam system has been holding a lot of newbs' posts. You should contact J or LA Guy for assistance. Alternatively, try posting in the Business or General Chat fora and I'll see if I can validate your posts and get things rolling.
Quote:
Catallas
Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Thank you kind sir, I believe it is all sorted now.

You are a good moderator...Please accept my cyber hugs....
Quote:
Catallas
Today at 12:09 am

Hello Mr. Dawson,

I posted in the general section and it said to me something about review. I don't want it to say to me things anymore, I just want it to let me live.

Let me live Dawson.

laugh.gif
post #11079 of 14741
gold hahahahaha
post #11080 of 14741
anyone know where I can get a sexy nurse dress? got a party coming up and I don't want to be under dressed.
post #11081 of 14741
Also, I'm looking for a bird. And a watch. Possibly at the same time. Any suggestions?
post #11082 of 14741
somebody is drunk. smile.gif
post #11083 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

I´ll check those out. Thank you.
One question: I use the shortcut Alt+S to submit a post. That shortcut doesn't seem to work anymore. Now, I have to click the Submit button. How do I get Alt+S to work again?
CTRL+enter for PC, CMD+enter for Mac (IIRC).
post #11084 of 14741

Any mods mind if I bump down black magic spam with established threads? I'm up while you guys slumber and have a similar time zone with the fucker.
 

post #11085 of 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

CTRL+enter for PC, CMD+enter for Mac (IIRC).

Doesn't work, unfortunately. Does it have to do with Java Script? (I disabled that.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Site Topics - Part II