• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Edit by j, your host: Last thread was getting too big for server to handle. Started a new one with a few pages of posts for discussion. Original can be found here (up to Feb. 3, 2010): The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Part I ---------------------- I feel a little (very) punchable about this pic. Simple today, KMW's coming along nicely after the repair.
3xwf6.jpg

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joe E Taleo
Incorrect. I very much enjoy the lifestyle shots. My life is overworked, domesticated, and suburban, so it's nice to vicariously escape.
- well enjoy my post further down then
Originally Posted by Rye GB
iTunes Playing: Hotellounge by Adem from the record Takes
IMG_4277a.jpg

Weekend ****: Alt A Vintage x All Saints Droppy Crotchy x Con Beaters

- great shot. You look almost ethereal..

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing special.. Well not me, but my date has some redeeming qualities..
R0014772.jpg
R0014775.jpg

R0014778.jpg
R0014776.jpg

Mission accomplished & realised I better make this post valid with fit pic.. Good night ladies..
R0014788-8.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Actually had to suit up today.
1zclkzc.jpg

Looks good, if I have to nitpick: Those pants look a bit short, and the cuffs, tie, and cardigan aren't doing your proportions any favors- makes you look shorter and wider.
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Eason, where's your shirt from? I need some solid colour shirts and that one looks good.
Sorry buddy, custom made. I got like 8 of them in all textures and colors for about $100 USD. MOST EXERENT!!!

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I wish it was summer, I'd unbutton it down to my balls.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
^^^Nice, excellent fit on the jacket!

iTunes Playing: Hotellounge by Adem from the record Takes
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b.../IMG_4277a.jpg
Weekend ****: Alt A Vintage x All Saints Droppy Crotchy x Con Beaters

I really like the fit of the pants, and the overall look as well.

The pants are cut like a lot of my Richard Chai pants, except the AS seem to have a bit more taper from the knee down. Do you ever wear his stuff?

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
uncontrol if you are really interested pm me your measurements or something and I can probably get you whatever color you want. It'll be made pretty well too.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
100 each, or 100 for all of them? :|
100 for all of them. Price for a custom shirt in China is about 100 rmb or roughly 14.50 USD.
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Aeglus -- wonder girls vs. girls generation???
wonder girls = not so hot, but girls generation is kinda creepy because the youngest member was 13 when they came out. f(x) are pretty good for a new group actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads